I need help Sup Forumsros, what is the fastest and most effective way to be prepared to fight someone stronger than you...

I need help Sup Forumsros, what is the fastest and most effective way to be prepared to fight someone stronger than you? My stepdad and I argue over things often because he is immature and super controlling. Because of this we argue and when we do he will escalate the situation by grabing me or putting his finger less than an inch from my face. I am not as strong as him and don't know a lot about fighting. I want to stand my ground next time he tries to hurt me so I need to be able to take him down. Give me some ideas and advice. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pe4mR1G2gjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Random dump to keep thread from 404ing

break his arm

How can I do this during a fight if he is stronger than me?

Work out every single day, using your hatred of your step dad as motivation. If you have 100-200 of excess cash to spend each month, enroll in a martial arts class, not like taekwondo, or karate, but one that's more applicable to real life, like judo, or Muai Thai. Always have a lighter in your pocket, to keep in your hand to punch your step dad. Be willing to fight dirty to fuck up your Step dad.

Learn some basic wrestling holds and pressure points.

Take a self defense class or two or, ideally, Jiu Jitsu

I already work out almost every day for different reasons, mostly upper body and cardio. Because of school (I'm a senior) I don't work that often and have a few things to pay so money is tight right now but will enroll during the summer if i can. Will do with the lighter trick. If I got a good hit in his throat while he was focused yelling, could that take a grown man down?

youtube.com/watch?v=pe4mR1G2gjI

No, you will still get your ass beat. But your situation will improve noticeably

Thanks I will try to learn some good pressure points. Like I said before money is tight but i will try

If he likes to get so close, your best option would be a quick elbow to the chin/nose from below

But it would be really useful if you learned that in a muay thai gym...

You can probably learn a lot of shit off the internet, if you have the attention span, and search hard enough for the good stuff. If money's an issue, you can teach yourself using the Internet for free.

Thank you for the tips guys. I'm going to carry my knife with me day and night in case anything happens again. I have had enough of my stepdads bullshit and if we do fight again, i have decided to go for the kill. If I kill him i will post the pictures here before the cops get me. Thanks Sup Forumsros

True, I will definitely start there

How expensive are muay thai classes?

A Sikh wouldn't call people infidel.
That's muslims.

Sock full of rocks will rock his cock

The expression is "green fingers" not "green thumbs" silly 'mercan.

Best of luck, i admire your willpower

Great. Racism on Sup Forums, thats new and different. Take your edge and fuck off back to your mancave Troglodyte. SMH This is why we need feminism IMHO :-/

Bring a knife dipshit.

Sock mace to the face you fucking idiot.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

My friend, it does not matter what training you get.

You hit first and you hit hard. Whatever happens next does not matter. You will have made your point by then.

tbh, you should probably just get the fuck away from him when he starts to get angry and tell him that you refuse to deal with his abuse. If he can calmly discuss why he need to put his hands on you, then talk about it, but otherwise just say nothing when he's like that. Also, if you're a minor, realize that there are laws that protect you from being hurt in your own fucking home, and encourage him to learn these laws. You can't fight anger with anger, because one or both of you will just wind up in the hospital.

I advise you to egg him on. If you have the willpower to stand up to him, then you have the willpower to endure pain. Get him to hurt you, let him do something really painful and leave marks, then call the cops on his ass and let him rot.

You kill him, you have to have a felony. You get him tried on assault or child abuse, he's fucked instead and you are free once you get out of the hospital.