Will this be a good match to watch tonight? I'm half Venezuelan so I will be rooting for the vino tintos

Will this be a good match to watch tonight? I'm half Venezuelan so I will be rooting for the vino tintos

Venezuela will display a nice 10-0-0 tactic

Nothing could be worse than yesterday's Peru-Colombia.

Will be a really boring game with strong argie domination.

yes it will be great to watch

I look forward to playing Venezuela in the semis

Trump wants to deport you

Rooting for Argentina. But I still think most people here underestimate Venezuela in this tournament.

Toilet paper

>mfw Argies get memed and lose 2-1 with Messi being sent off due to handball.

0-0

Venezuela has been playing very well, can't understand why they are last in the qualifiers.
I think they might give Argentina a scare.

Venezuela will win 1-0 and Argentina will become a meme flag in Sup Forums for the rest of the copa.

Will be a shit game. Either Argentina score early and blow them out or Venezuela parks bus and Argentina score winner in 80th minute.

>memezuela

Venezuela will win with a Guerra goal

Argentina will win and all the chicanos and """""" white"""""" americans on this board will have constipation for a week.

CHI

CA

>Le Argentina will win meme

I-I Want this meme to die

tu tranquilo

VEnezuela will park the bus from the first kick of the game, hoping to win in benulties. I think will be a hard game for argies until mid second time when they score the first goal and then they ll blow them out.

Venezuela will win 2-1, first two goals from Venezuela and the later from argies. Screen cap this.