youtube.com/watch?v=1A_0NrNyN_U
youtube.com/watch?v=1N9kacZ1pjw
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30
youtube.com/watch?v=xJl5Fa5CJZs
youtube.com/watch?v=V8xb5uywGsY
youtube.com/watch?v=X3BT3ML5OI0
youtube.com/watch?v=E2eXICPPBdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does it feel to be a drunken loser at 3pm?

Ching chang chong chang ching chong chan?

good, living a dream

hupi kek

it's 13:50 you retard
fix your clock

what's your favourite Finnish song

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr7loPC3bJk

Sounds great. Reminds me of Old West folk tunes

Folk is sure nice, whats your favorite Australian song?

I can smell my balls, should I go and wash them?

Are you having a meeting?
Wash em if you want, shower and freshness is always nice feeling

Besides the down under one, this youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

No I will just sit here all day

But I will go and get a shower.

Get into right timezone orban

Thats really nice actually, never knew Midnight Oil was Australian :D
youtube.com/watch?v=6O5oYSbIlfk

Enjoy it

when will they let me ouf of this prison

You need to explain definition of prison better

I washed my hair too, twice with shampoo & once with conditioner. Now it's about time to open a beer.

you deserve that beer, what beer are you drinking m8

Are you still drunk?

psych ward

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fennians, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defence of their own property or the seizing that of others."

Do you live like that?

yeah, and getting even more drunken
This shit is out my understandment, i dont even know what you trying to say maygar bro

what are you drinking right now? try (irish) whisky with fennel tea

Somehow that mentality is still living up, wev still civilized pretty good after "dark ages"

Btw, why Polish posters hate Finland so much?

Plain Booze pic very related.
Thanks for advice i shall give it a try on friday

Well, I don't know to be honest, I was reading Tacit's Germania and fount this fragment, made me kek

*found

plain Branntwein, never seen that before.
here we call brandy + cola "charly", it's rural Germany's fav cocktail.
brandy + sparkling wine (+ a little orange jews) is also fine

mental hospital
I only have social anxiety but I have been here for 3 weeks now
I'm going home this friday hopefully
thankfully it helped

youtube.com/watch?v=sC9bsezOB2s

lel, still how are such butthurt greated from Poland to the Finns?

Cheap strong beer, nothing fancy. Gordon platinum and Martens Extra Strong, both 12° 0.5cl cans. I have a bit of a problem, and I prefer the spicy strong taste of high alcohol in beer.

I once made my own strong beer, from regular beer and a bottle of pure alcohol. I know it's alcoholic behavior, but I swear it makes the beer taste better.

I think that is because aromatic substances are usually better soluble in oils and fats, and organic solvents, hence the enhanced solubility increases the surface contact with the taste buds.

Your thoughts on Humppa?
youtube.com/watch?v=uR7_WUvLnBs

ama, been there for 6 months

are you in voluntarily, or did you get collocated by your parents or the state?

delet

Who cares about your shitty country

You seem to Chile.

Finnish Tango?
youtube.com/watch?v=kwfb2yJXJAU

voluntarily, see I take an anticonvulsant + extremely low dose ssri + occasional benzo and it's great

they gave me antipsychotics because I got mad at one of the doctors doing "group therapy" and it gave me lockjaw
that was fun

why were you in if you don't mind me asking? I guess it must have been serious

youtube.com/watch?v=Jydl8BbnfLM

Why did they put a metal band's logo on your €uro coins?

youtube.com/watch?v=mpyInx0ldfo

Sorry, but I'll stay with Humppa

oh chiletöde going full mad
I really hope its just a one era on your life, hopefully things are turning better on your life.
Humppa is great part of finnish music history, i simply cant but love it
youtube.com/watch?v=YN7iSBTO4Ys

>Humppa is great part of finnish music history, i simply cant but love it youtube.com/watch?v=YN7iSBTO4Ys

Mein Mann!

Is Germany mocking Finland?
Interesting.

Humppa is awesome, deal with it.
Good drinking/bar music

youtube.com/watch?v=1A_0NrNyN_U

yeah I hope so too
I feel like it's gonna get better now
got some great plans for the future

Hey, but that sound already awesome :D keep that mentality and achive great things we both know you can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1N9kacZ1pjw

this is how all Finnish music sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30

Onko tää uus mämmi

On. oikea mämmi on täynnä homoja ja animea. Ei sodomiittien kanssa tohdi keskustella.

Mutta tässä tapauksessa tervetuloa tähän väliaikaiseen Suojasatamaan

you got a good taste, you know it?

Kiitos.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJl5Fa5CJZs

I was in for severe substance abuse, I put myself in the regular hospital 3 times because I saw no other way out, and they referred me to the psychiatric hospital. I was an opiate addict and suffered debiliating withdrawals if I didn't dose up every 8 hours. The withdrawals woke me up every morning.

Being there helped a lot and since then I've cleaned up my act, moved to another city, and rebuilt my life.

I got along well with the staff, and the fellow looneys, but they tried to collocate me once because I refused to take antipsychotics. That shit turns you into a drooling vegetable. Luckily my family supported my wish against the psychiatric doctor.

I do not have psychotic episodes, nor am I an agressive person. I just have a problem with substance abuse, and moderation. My dad was a heavy alcoholic, so I guess it's hereditary. So lucky I don't have kids then. That would be giving them a toxic present.

Nautin tästä, oletko minä

En tiedä. Uskonnollinen musiikki varsinkin näin joulunalla jostain syystä tuo sisäisen rauhan.

Ymmärrän täysin mitä tarkoitat, joulunaika on kyllä todellakin erittäin ihmeellistä aikaa
youtube.com/watch?v=V8xb5uywGsY

Why are your people invading Thunder bay?

You must mean that city on Ontario, i have no even a clue.
Theres many Finns? :D Are they causing problems?

>Theres many Finns?

Yes, Out of 108,000 people like 50,000 claim Finnish ancestry just in Thunder bay. Canada has 130,000 Finns.

>Are they causing problems?

No they are good lads. We play hockey and get drunk.

That sounds pretty epic, if i ever made on Canada that city is sure on my list.

It's pretty boring but alright 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=X3BT3ML5OI0

idk i like finland

I see.
I'm truly glad you made it user

Well you must be unique snowflake in part of Polish peoples, most Polacks iv seen hate finland with passion, Any clue where that might come?

It's just one autist. He proxies as belgian too sometimes. He hates us with passion and goes into depths in namecalling and denouncing us.

Poles are big shitposters. I do the same thing to Italians but I don't hate them, they just think I do.

thank you for your kindness user

I hope the same for you, remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger ;^)

No I am the Finn-taunting Belgian autist. I'm not Polish (although I like them very much) and I don't have anything against Finns, I just have emotional issues, and Finnish spergouts are so delicious.

In my country there's a saying: "to harass and taunt girls is to as for love" :3

>to as for

to ask for love

damn my ashes and dust-laden keyboard

You're the one who sperged vocaroos and tried to trigger finns in mämmi with really poor results? Lol.

Poles are funny and underappreciated. Their sharp humour and quick-witted reflexes are delicious and I think they would make great drinking buddies.

Yeah. Sorry m8 I was drunk and just wanted some (you)s. I'll be honest with you, what drives me is this general Finnish national trait called "persistance" (I forgot the name in Finnish). It's a great trait, not giving up, even if you have to continue until the early hours. And I also like the literature research skills of some Finns, as a scientist I love that in fact.

I still believe at least part of the Fenni were absorbed by your early medieval ancestors though. But at some point we all have ancestors who were cannibals that flung shit at each other. And Finland has made quite a notable progress to a first-world country in under half a century time, must be another variation of the famed Finnish persistance, so that is to be admired.

Yeah sure. I'd still argue that tacitus's term is rather vague and just only tells us that there were people in the Baltic/Rus area called fenni by the romans. Granted that proto-finnic tribes were hunter-gatherers i still doubt the description hits home in this case because the distinctly noticeable geographical differences in the description given by Tacitus.

Cont.

And then Hanseatic merhcants proceeded to use the term about finns, for god knows what reason. The modern term doesn't mean anything tho. In finnish Finland=Suomi just means swampland.

Sure, "fenni" was the romanized version of "finns" which litterally means "finders", you can still see the root in the modern English word, and it was used for all hunter-gatherers. But seeing that there are not much phylogenetic differences between Finns and Saami, there must have been some intermixing.

Anyway the word is a Germanic exonym. It is what your Germanic neighbours called all neighbouring hunter-gatherer triber. Just like they called all semi-nomadic long-distance traveller neighbours "wends" or wanderers, just like they called their Celtic and later Gallo-Roman neighbours "walen", "gauls" meaning strangers, foreigners (whose habits and lifestyle were somewhat similar but whose language they could not understand - compare Slavic "niemcy" "mute ones" for Germans)

I always assumed that you guys would see through my harassment and conclude that I don't mean harm towards you. On the contrary I think a better bond is made through mutual harassment than through open whoring and dick-sucking à la "I want a Finnish bf pls". When an angry autist replies I am more likely to earn something interesting about your people and nation by reading through his arsenal of academic literature, than to openly prostitute myself.

With Poles it is different, because you get a bit too much love by retards on the internet (if I may be honest) while Poles are cool and have an interesting and undervalued history while the same retards will just call them plumbers without taking a look.

Now, that is normal human behaviour, still that explains my different approach should you question it.

i've never seen poles complaining about finland desu, only on karachan (polish chan) when someone was mentioning about kuvalauta's raid like 5 years ago when there was some "chan wars", but here on Sup Forums are not many people from there. maybe you're just annoying for poles so they butthurt? no idea
and in real life nobody has their opinion about finland, really. like usually about norway/estonia/latvia
some say "they hate x country" or "like z country" but finland seems neutral to most of the people i know

It's my Vandal friend who shares my approach. Unbelievable how people can resonate on a certain subject without many words being spoken between us.

I remember my Vandal friend telling me that in Poland you have an equivalent to our sayin "to taunt and harass girls is to ask for love", but in Polish the saying is gender-neutral.

Anyway, I'm fond of early Polish history and I am glad to see, as a biochemist, that phylogenetic analysis proved our theories right.

Thanks to the genetic analysis of the Sardinian people, who next to the Romans only suffered Vandal colonisation, we can now extrapolate from that data a very trustworthy image of Vandal DNA, and the half of it is clearly West-Slavic.

Same for the Goths and Burgundians btw, after their exodus from their respective islands in front of the Swedish coast, laden with haplogroup I1, after staying for several centuries on what is today Polish land, half of them carried R1a* haplogroup typical West-Slavic (Polish) subclades.

It is a victory for exact science and the scientific mindset. And of course also for the Polish people, who can demand respect for their early history from it.

Any cons of living in Finland?

Yeah, long and dark winter

Hevisaursus are awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=E2eXICPPBdQ
Listening to this track all the time

Is travelling to the northern national parks in winter an easy and recommended thing to do?

Don't be so pessimistic! Even though the winter sucks we have many days of summer and in summer there is less snow

Im not feeling pessimistic i somehow love that dark and cold.