You can we start a thread about existence? Because I'm drunk and high and just chillin

You can we start a thread about existence? Because I'm drunk and high and just chillin.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life is like a box of chocolates, u wish they were filled with caramel but they are just normal white girls.

Existing is hell in general

There is no existence. Existence is not even a concept, and concepts do not exist. "Thoughts" and "ideas" do not exist. You do not "think". There is no "you". There is no thing.

You can never be sure.

Entropy is the one single thing in our universe that is inescapable. At some point in the distant future, in tens of trillions of years, even protons will perhaps begin to spontaneously decay. Life, even in its most advanced state, is doomed to death in a cold universe.
Unless we can somehow prove the existence of and travel to a parallel universe.

I can see why you're escaping it with substances. Being closer to death, and joining the shining eternal abyss is just so appealing.

Youth and life both are curses.

Senses-wise, I guess shit's really pretty or something.

"Life" isn't technically real, it's just an idea

I sometimes wonder if the universe will collapse in and reach a singularity before a recurring big bang, or if we only get 1 shot at it.

It seems like a waste, to have an empty and dead universe without rebirth, and it also seems plausible because the chance of us existing seems like it could be fairly slim and it might take a few universes for intelligent life to occur randomly, but then since we exist the probability of intelligent life existing is 100%, since we're it, and there's a chance this is the first and only time the universe will exist. When it ends, that's it. I find that eventuality depressing.

I choose to believe the universe repeats itself infinitely throughout time.

I've spent the past couple days tweaked out and smoking bud. I feel like I should feel bad about my life but I really don't. I feel pretty damn good honestly. I've hit the epiphany that bad shit is inevitable, that death and loss are always going to happen. So there's no shame in present indulgence

Kek'd

Once we die, there is nothing. Out consiousness powers of to feel everything. Once we die, there is nothing. Religion was a human creation. There is no god. We are all going to die.

I just feel like some people need to wake up & realize we are all going to die so have some fun who knows what's on the other side? (Probably nothing) do a little coke smoke weed whatever fuck a 18 year old hooker sneak snacks into the movie theater because in the end life's tough & then we die.

Something that you can't comprehend will happen. Humans are like that, not being able to comprehend an entire infinity.

The body that gives us the senses and output, the brain that processes input and allocates data as memory, and the "observer" that we are, that can have all of these experiences tied around us.

Body and mind, and nearly all of your spirit/soul/aura/whateverthefuck fades. You join in on what everything is, fuck being in a group, you're the makeup of the universe now. Who needs thoughts that keep you conscious at night anyways?

Why are you kekking? 100% serious

If drunk and high and chill on Sup Forums are how you expect to examine existence, then you should go play in traffic. Also you said "I'm" which presupposes being, so you can just fuck off.

Kek was waiting for this one. Truly the curse of being self aware

nihilism is boring, if nothing exists then just be quiet cause I'm enjoying the beer and weed.

BANGARANG

I'm a transcendental nihilist. I basically live by a practical utilitarian philosophy on the outside but am a pretty strong nihilist at my core

The chick in this profile looks like an alien
adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695

Anybody who thinks there's an afterlife needs to FUCKING kill themselves.

FUCK YOU FAG NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried being nihilist... maybe I even am, but if I was why bother defining it?

This.
And personally, I don't think other universes exist, because that sounds like an adhoc rationalization for quantum indeterminacy.
Everything else in this universe seems to have order, so I'm betting that it's just some ultra-complex law that we don't understand yet.
If you can find that, then the need for other universes goes away.

Question to nihilista:

If nothing matters, then why am I so obsessed with my girlfriend's asshole?

I live for the amazing tight and mysterious place deep between her asscheeks.

You can't explain that!

>KUSHANDWISDOM
Fuck off normie and get real.
Most people are miserable because their lives are miserable.
Same goes for happy people.

how can you talk about existence if you can't define it?

Existence is the combination of senses, unless you're in a vegetative state, then ... well that's just shitty.

FU

That's just electrons coursing through your brain, and they do that because they follow the laws of physics, and the laws of physics are the way they are because of no reason in particular.

Mind--->BLOWN

FU B

What about the electrons in my girlfriend's tiny asshole?

Did I trigger you?

Same, just sexier.

yes but that means taht existence it's not real, at least there is no sure way to prove is real

I'm surprised an electron can even fit up there.

The only way you know if existence, just pure and basic existence, is real is to be conscious.

Woah who triggered you about an there being an afterlife?

What is so wrong with people believing that there is somewhere we go when we die?

so what's it all mean to you, OP?

so, are you councious?
does the word gnosis sound familiar to you?

put down the blunt son

noone cares about your gf's anus, fuckwad.

There's no good reason to believe it.
And I don't know about the guy who you responded to, but it feels like someone's trying to get something out of you when they go on about something that no one knows anything about with any certainty.

to question your existence you have to exist

There is no question, because no thing exists. Questions do not exist.

A human that thinks they know about the universe

You have no clue what your talking about. Here's a bit of truth: Cynosism is not intelligence.

Mandatory to read the transmigration of timothy archer. Tldr; jesus sold mushrooms who revealed god to him.

Well, I know that I'm receiving thoughts and senses, and that's an incorrigible premise because it's asserts itself by simply perceiving it.
If I'm sensing or thinking ANYTHING, that means something has to exist even if it's a lie.
On some level, that lie is real.

White chocolate statues in the shape of women, I can get behind this. Although dark chocolate would taste better.

You all say that our thoughts and emotions are nothing but electrons and chemicals like that invalidates exisistance or makes it meaningless. Just because we understand how things function doesn't mean that they are predetermined. And if you live life thinking that nothing exist or matters then of course that is all you'll see in life.

That follows zero logic. This is definetly a thing user or else everything would be.. Well nothing. Not even nothing.
>edge lord with a PHD detected

I never claimed to know for sure.
That's just my amateur speculation on the topic.
By the way, are you a quantum physicist?
No?
Then how the fuck can you call bullshit?

/thread
>the name says it all hue-man

Logic does not exist

There isn't just one law user. I'll put it in perspective. In physics we have been right about 99% of everything we have theorized. That's a thing. You can't just say "there's on law we don't know". Dark energy, curvature of the universe, etc. can't be explained by one law you dumbass. There are probably finite laws we don't know.

There also isn't really any reason to not believe in it. If something can't really be prove or disproven then believing or not believing in it are completely equal.

Obviously not you.
>Logic:reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
>yeah that totally doesn't exist or are we still going on the fact that ideas exist but they don't really?