Serious question guys

serious question guys.
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/04/26/cops-radnor-teen-arrested-for-graphically-defacing-girls-facebook-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never?

Thursdays.

I rape women all the time. At work, on the street, when I'm driving to and from work, when I'm out to eat, when I go to the movies, when I go to a sporting event, when I rape women, when I renew my drivers license, when I'm grocery shopping, when I watch tv, when I'm at the bar, when I'm at a little kids birthday party, when I play vidya.

>look how cool I am because I rape all the sexay ladehs everyday!

>I rape women all the time
>when I rape women
>Kek

that's not cool bro.

When the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood, and only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sheesh what movie is that from?

When the advantages outweigh consequences

who dis?

I knew someone who tried to rape a rather uh..built girl at my high school. He waited until she was running through the woods (apparently he planned this shit out), he jumped out from the brush and attempted to rape her.

Well, I guess when he did this she was more than prepared. She immediately started pulling at his dick and eventually got a good grip of his balls. Completely tore the fibrous connection going from his body to his balls and died shortly thereafter.

She now runs a self defense school for women so that's kinda cool. Moral of the story here is, don't rape or you'll get your balls torn off.

kek'd

>Only when you intend to kill her immediately afterward.

clearly dont get the joke, you massive faggot

hold on, let me check my watch...

pretty sure it's: always

i need to know who this is

say "im a massive faggot" and ill give you sauce.

When she tries to leave the kitchen.

>212121

when their heart stops

WHAT!?

You want me to say "im a massive faggot" on an anonymous image board?

NEVER!!

he should have stabbed her first.

when you financially support her (ie: wife/ dependent girlfriend/ friend who stays with you without paying rent)
in this case she belongs to you and it technically isnt even rape

not getting the joke.jpg

Check em

I FOUND HER

DEAL WITH IT

when you feel like to

Do you have more rape vids like this?

who is this blonde?

when you like pudding

this

I'm pretty confident every person that needs to rape to actually get laid doesn't deserve life in the first place

In the Old Testament

Whenever the fuck you want, because women are property.

Bastard Out of Carolina

as a member of anonymous we fight for womens rights on campuses across the country and will never allow a crime against a woman to stand. anyone who has ever posted such info is doxed and tracked down by us in Anonymous who will always enforce the law against anyone who dares violate it.

We are Legion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rape is a perfectly natural action. If we stopped letting women believe they were people with worthwhile opinions all this rape hysteria would die down. It hasn't ever been and never will be a real problem with society.

When do you guys start middle school?

Define rape
are you using the feminist definition or not

Well i just came soo...when u can get away with it?

Shut up, property.

when women learn to defend themselves

rape is and always has been defined as anyone who violates the rights of a woman without consent including taking a picture of them or even staring at them which is considered psychic rape.

it has never been defined this way
rape is not gender specfic

it is now according to law.

Spoils of war.

tits or get the fuck out

not according to ohio law

And fapping to their photo?

HOLY SHIT OF KEKS

Self defense

wanna bet? go have a woman rape a child. shell walk.

Perfectly fine then, perfectly fine now.
>sauce: God never changes

fapping and victimizing a woman without consent is just as dangerous as actually raping them its been proven in court by scientists and experts.

What about fart rape?

You lying fucking shitloard.

that doesnt mean it what the law says, I have read the ohio revised code and seen what it says about rape

what the law says does not matter. what the law does is a completely different story. stop trying to defend your shitty state. its as bad as the rest of the world.

tuesdays

And femnazis will say the male child raped her and should be punished.

it does matter when you make a false claim about what the law defines as rape

>by scientists and experts
Really? Both?

Dominance before action, dude fucked up

yep that is why its considered a violent sexual act to use a womans pic without consent to get off or even stare at them in public.

10/10 would force feed eggs

according to SJW's we're all raping, all the timd

beautiful

Only an idiot gives a shit what SJWs think or say.

>people go to jail for breaking the law by getting off to a pic of a woman without consent?
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/04/26/cops-radnor-teen-arrested-for-graphically-defacing-girls-facebook-photos/

This man looked at childrens facebook photos and masturbated to them. Now hes in jail facing 400 years for the 4 children all of whom were only 17 with their facebook pictures violated, most of the victims had no idea they were being victimized.

Its a real crime but Anonymous usually catches anyone who breaks the law online so this pedofucker went down like anyone who violates a womans rights or a child.

oh you silly easily butthurt moralfags

your impotent anger just makes me rape harder

also, if a 9 yr old is good enough for the prophet muhammad to fuck its good enough for me

mediafire.com/download/rekoldqcnr0wlrl/Flame_18AA829.mp4

fellow rapers will love this

nice try fbi

/thread

Only when the rape is self defense

Like if youre getting raped, its proper etiquette to rape back harder

Its basically the second amendment

what's the sauce on this?

ALL SEX IS RAPE!!!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!
ALL SEX IS RAPE!!

A L L S E X I S R A P E
L
L

S
E
X

I
S

R
A
P
E

Its been proven in court that having sex with a 17 year old which is rape because their under 18 is just as harmful as fucking a 7 year old which is why we in Anonymous stand vigil to protect the innocent.

Learn the law or we in ANonymous will enforce it upon you!
We Never Forgive.
We Never Forget.

WHEN SHE SAYS NO

All sex with that thing is rape because it could never get someone to concentually fuck it.

>9 yr old
he raped a 6 yo you retard
also checked

He married her when she was 6 and raped her when she was 9. Don't talk about shit you don't know.

she doesn't have to SAY no, it's enough for her to feel uncomfortable to decide if it was a rape or not
I think she's cute, not sure why people hate her so much

That was actually pretty cool

if she is under 18 even by a day its rape you fuckin baby raper

I thought it was the other way around, but good to know you're so conversant with quran
are you german?

rape is always okay. happens in nature all the time. humans are the retards who decided to make it "immoral"

No, I am a researcher and scholar of the Abrahamic faiths. It's ironic that in a building of 17 people, only one of us is religious.

I'm going with the edgy answer:
"Never"

Anyone have the Marina Lonina Periscope vid?

Guilty. Grandma's jewish on my father's side, so I'm not technically jewish but I guess I am by you guys' standards.

what the fuck did i just see?

you never hitler dicked you girl before?

Get the girl drunk first and maybe some weed if she smokes. They tend to struggle less once once their panties are off.