So my dick is only 3 inches girth and 4.5 inches in length. Are girls going to laugh at me holy fuck

So my dick is only 3 inches girth and 4.5 inches in length. Are girls going to laugh at me holy fuck

It's really not a big deal dude. If you find a girl who you actually click with, then she's not gonna have issues with your dick. If you're hella good at foreplay (and even if you're not, you can get great at it) then you can make her cum a few times from that before you fuck. After that's happened, fuck her, and she'll be in such an aroused state from the previous few orgasms that size won't matter.

You're fine.

This. Just don't expect to fuck a new girl every night. Fall in love with the right girl and you won't have a single issue.

true story. even a jap school girl will say 5 inch is too small

Fuck in dark. Don't put dick in, put fist. She'll never know.

What about when OP gets a blowjob and it feels like the girl is sucking on a drinking straw?

If it's too big it may just end up hurting her so a few inches is more than enough. Length is more of an ego thing so don't worry about it too much and like what the other guy() said just get good at foreplay.

You better get wealthy.

Since your dong isn't thick, you'll need to develop some thick skin for all the incoming giggles.

4.5 is pretty much average. Knowing how to use it matters more than how big it is (unless it's like 1.5 inches long or something). Mine's 8 inches and I have to be careful no to hit my gf's cervix every time we bang, so bigger ain't always better

Her pussy gone be tight so you gone be alright !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my girth is below avg by a lot

>I work in healthcare.
>Wife's friend pulled me aside one night
>"user, my boyfriend has small dick. Can he still get me pregnant?"

They're laughing now
>you just haven't realize it yet

Youre a faggot

Kill yourself

give us moar pics of this

Kek

Short of just whipping it out at random women or talking a big game, you'll be fine.

As and have mentioned, it's not going to matter if you've gotten to the point of getting a lady to want to see naked willingly and without getting paid. Git gud, you have a lot of other tools at your disposal than just your wang.

>11799▶
> (You)

Yes, but, look at those dubs

Don't worry about it so much. Don't be defensive or act insecure about it (confidence is attractive to both sexes), if she's not a cunt she won't laugh at you for being inexperienced (some girls even like that), and communicate.

Besides, most women don't get off by penetration alone, so if you're dick doesn't drive her mad use your hands/mouth.

Are you open to being with a dude? Cuz I like 'em cute and small. I think other tops do too.