Hey Sup Forums, how's it feel knowing you'll never have my good looks, money charisma, strength or social status...

Hey Sup Forums, how's it feel knowing you'll never have my good looks, money charisma, strength or social status? Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You look like a fucking loser

Tits of gtfo

i feel so bad for you dude damn

Did you have a good time at prom, lil fella?

Talking to me like that wont get you at the cool table, faggot.

>Cool Table
High School detected. Enjoy peaking early.

Lil? Dude, I'm 6'2 I could probably grab you by your ankles and swing you like a shot put

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm not the one seeking validation from anonymous dudes on the internet now am I? *Shrug*

your nose is huge

you know your nose never stops growing, right?

well yours had a big head start on everyone else

have fun with that

Im jewish fuck off you racist

>good looks

user...

>MFW you think a religion is a race.....

Maybe not isn't even a category. At a glance of me I'd have you on your knees shining my shoes. This would be a textbook example of a nerd vs jock whilst you, the nerd, submits to the sheer bravado of the jock.

Last time I checked he only said that you have an ugly nose, nothing to do with your race. Fuck off you idiot

My grandpa died in the holocaust do you think im a fucking joke?

where's the pouch of gold you keep on your person at all times?

cookie cutter ginzo

I'll drop another pic for you homos

your hairline makes you look like a fucking lego man

yes

Good punchline, depends on what the set up is tho

at least im white

You do realize that the nerds you make fun of in high school will one day laugh when you apply to work for them? It's all downhill from High School for your kind.

>cool table
holy shit youre like 15

I bet his mom bought him that outfit, and took the picture for him.

I think OP gets off to realizing how much of a lose he really is.

I mean jock vs nerd complex? Who the fuck even cares about that anymore?

this has got to be bait

Im 18 and i work at burger king so i paid for it myself you fucking idiot

please learn how to use an iron you preteen

Social Status?? You work at fucking burger king, which isn't even the most popular fast food place

oh i'm so sorry you work at burger king? youre really going places in life lil guy

You look like your about to cry op what the hell hahaha, get out of here with that kek

Lmao this "preteen" could take you down in one swift move. Watch yourself

glad you found a challenging career so early in life. MAybe one day if you work really hard... you could be the Assistant Manager when you're 50. Good luck friend. Glad you were cool in highschool, clearly paid off.

Lel, OP is lowkey compliment fishing and it completely backfired

I dont need compliments you fucking loser. I could destroy you. Leave.

gonna fucking backtrace my ip yeah? you look like fucking budget jacob sartorius bro why the fuck would i be scared of you

OP is fag

oh my god, I though the summer thing was just a meme but its true
you are all 12 year olds that fell for this autistic fucking bait
you cancer

Is someone screencapping this? This guy is next level cringe

Taking a swing at somebody is typically what people at the bottom of the social ladder do buddy boi. Just remember that you're also seeking for validation on Sup Forums, someone of high social standing wouldn't that. You probably aren't even smart enough to read this long of a post, faggot.

Bruh, the real world is going to eat you alive. If you think you can survive off of minimum wage by yourself, you are one pathetic fuck. Oh and one swing? Bullshit by the time you try to make a move I'll drop you with a fucking smith and wesson. Get your insecure shit outta here, thats the best advice your going to get

ooooh hes getting defensive fight fight fight fight

my grandpa died in ww2 also, he fell out of his nazi guard tower

What is wrong with your hair?
Why don't you have two eyebrows?
Why you no muscle tone, do you even lift?
Why is your right arm bigger than your left, is it the chronic masturbation?
How do you have one eyebrow and no big boy hairs?
You seem to have soft, uncalloused hands, what lotion do you use?

clearly English isn't a requirement at the King.... what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Kek, god damn I cried a lil bit

So Ted Cruz fucked a Mexican maid on the way to his next zodiac hit. And then your ass was born.

b8 tbh

You sure, cause it seems like you could use a confidence boost lil buddy. Next thing we know you're gonna say that your dick is as big as your ego.

That fuckheads resort to violence as a default, only scumbags seek validation on 4chinz and then questioned his lack of heterosexuality

I don't even care if it's b8. It's a hilarious thread.

If ur 18 post cock or gtfo

Perfect. Thanks for translating, user.

OP's right, you guys would never get a chance to sit at the cool table, fucking queers. Sitting behind your computer eating dicks all day, no wonder you guys can't understand his superiority

Right? This guys attempt at feeling badass on Sup Forums is hilarious

Who cut ur fucked up hair wavk ass half nigger

ALL HAIL THE MONOBROW

If you ever approached me, you would fall to your beta nerd instincts and submit to my unholy beatdown. Leave, or ill make you.

Bruh, OP's even pretending to be someone else!

Fuck's a monobrow?

Mono means one, and Brow means Brow.

Trips of truth!!

You look like you're constipated and you want to cry

Why are you such a gaylord? No one thinks your funny

We should of just spam this thread with cocks, might as well
get something good out of this, posting cocks eliminates cringe

That's a rather large nose you have

Empty threats! Oh my! It's almost like he actually believes he's badass! "beta nerd instincts"?! Your threats are almost as bad as your face is hideous.

THIS

You look like that one nerd that gets bullied in highschool

Da fudge is "money charisma"?

Learn to comma fag

Smith and Wesson lol you have to draw a gun because you're a pussy who can't fight like a real man

Well I just go here and fuck random chick's.
adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1165272-ppc?page_id=695

Mono stems from the greek word monos (alone)
Brow tems from germanic word bru (eyebrow, forehead)

Thus it comes together in english as Monobrow, or One eyebrow

>faggot

samefag

Answer the questions please neighbour

You're one to talk, I mean your trying to get your ego jerked off on Sup Forums. What a faggot you are.

Damn who knew literature could be so fucking awesome, the more you know huh? Oh yeah did you also know how much dick you suck

No one thinks you're funny and no one cares about you, just like your school days/ post-school days

Lol. Hi guys OP heeere.

Had to suck a dick real quick gotta be premoted to fries. Lol

Also how you green text.
Wanna talk about all dat pussy I'm pullin in my polyester uniform and how swag city I am.

Also lol you be madz cause I can cook myself all the tendies I want at work and you can't lolzz.

Minimum wage ftw. #ballin #getthatpussy #swag

That's a silly question and poorly framed
You mean to say
"Do you know how many dicks you suck"

And, as disappointing as this will be to you, the answer is none

This is not me! URRGH i hate this website!!!! All of you no life keyboard warriors are NOTHING compared to me. You can all say what you want but i WILL tower over and destroy every last one of you.

you look like an awkward retard
>>OP = Major Faggotism

This guy thinks he actually has any sort of power or control over our lives. Bitch, you're the one leaving this website pissed off.

Again, once again. You shed light on the beauty of arithmidicks god damn, you should be like a science teacher or something. I really enjoy how much dick you're telling yourself to suck. By the way, do you know much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

What an embarrassing turn of events for you neighbour.

First you display your faggot face, complete with a caterpillar above your eyes

Then you completely and utterly defile the language your parents made you learn when they got there

Is this a jihad on heterosexuality or is this the limits of your shenanigans?

You will never have a full set of chromosomes, faggot.

Hehe he said shenanigans

Can somebody get me a gif of Spidey doing the dance at the end of Napoleon Dynamite?

Here ya go bruh

I'm glad you're enjoying fantasizing about other men engage in homosexual acts, but you seem to be removing all doubt

That's understandable if english is a second language

Hey bruh. You should remember to only salt the fries.

God damn I can't take this anymore, who do you think you are man? You frolic your egotestical words around swinging your shaft of intelligence thinking I'm dicking around with these straight and erect questions when all you do is just assume I'm gay. You really rub me the wrong way

hey whats the difference between pizza and a jew?

Pizza doesnt scream when put into an oven. HAR HAR FUCKING HAR

>>Sup Forums is full of this. no use getting offended.

unibrow, user. unibrow.

This. Show gold

you made ur self look gayer than fuckin aids. go home, lil guy, momma will bring home a kids meal

not gonna lie, that was an attempted Simpsons reference.....

I've been doing jitz for 6 years, was a nerd in highschool so this is VERY personal.