Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtu.be/hLxYlzZoBHk
youtu.be/OHXf7wEpBPI
youtu.be/cpGbzYlnz7c
youtu.be/_CL6n0FJZpk
youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate all non-whites equally maybe asians a little less if they were born here.

You're not jewish, you're not ar*b.

there's only one race, [spoiler]F1 race[/spoiler]

You're not chicano you fucking stupid nigger.
Go fuck white girls.

These is only one race in the USA - American race

What he said. At least you can find rest and peace knowing you were not born as an arat.

itkf brotha

You arent a jew though

dont worry
one day we will find a cure for niggerism

russian?

The most hated race by men of other races, because women of any race all crave the BBC.

T-thank you Russia

Nobody actually hates Jew's tho

Everyone hates Negros

Bump

Michael Jackson did. That's why he was assassinated by his ex-Black Panther doctor.

jewish?
seriously think about how many times they've been persecuted over the course of human history

i wouldn't mind if i was born as an arab myself, but boy, nothing can compare my hatred to these toxic vipers.
they're cheat, they're liars, they corrupt.
don't know about jews, but probably the same

Isn't it funny that once MJ completed his transformation into a white man that he became a cuckold, and had different men impregnate his wives and girlfriends?

Be a black person, I don't care. But don't be a nigger.

All blacks are niggers

Not true

>Nobody actually hates Jew's tho
lel
All of the sand niggers hate the jews and a sizeable number of christians and post christians too.
Also leftists because they don't like bankers and people bullying palos.

Michael Jackson was better black, tbqh

Eh, same. At least I'm pretty attractive and my black qualities aren't strong because I'm only half (moderate lips, no nigger nose, light skin)

Sometimes I wish I wasn't though, because I don't want fucking curly hair anymore.

You know that's not true

People like black folks like Will Smith not some WE WUZ nigger.

>when your country represents everything that Sup Forums hates

Black people are nice
Niggers should all die

>boohoo life is so hard i get free money from the government, praise for everything i do, im immune from criticism and i get to impregnate all young white women lifes so hard mayne

>3 american flags
kek

his problem is that he's a US nigger. Euroniggers got it good compared to them

I actually live in America, I can see with my own two eyes that it isn't the case.

>doesn't know the difference between a nigger and a black person

There is none.

>let me tell you about your country

Piss off mexican

black spaniard reporting. I'm proud of my african descend.

Btw, THERE is a difference between black people and niggers. If you think otherwise, kys

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

You're not a gypsy though.

Stop crying Jamal.

Do you have anything like Black Lives Matter or any other bullshit like that going on in Spain?

>tfw mixed
get on my social isolation level full-nigger

not really

You grew up in a small town or city?

at least you're not wh*te

FUCK YOU IM FULL NIGGER

london

too white/educated for the black people, too black for everyone else

I DON'T GET MONEY FROM THE GOVERMENT OR PRAISE FOR EVERYTHING I DO OR GET TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN

FICK YOU YOI FUCKING SPIC

Come home to Brazil mixed man

>Mixed
Societally, there's no such thing as mixed, and there's no point saying you are.
Sure,biologically you're mixed, but people will just see you as black.

It's gotten ridiculous here. A bunch of niggers who burned down a town that believe they're on the good side of history. They're shaming everyone into hating white people while trying to "end racism". They riot when a cop kills a single black man but if you ask any of those dumb shit nigger rioters if they've killed someone before, they'd probably brag about it and pull a gun on you. No one really knows what to do because if you treat them like the criminals they are, they play the victim card and then proceed to beat the shit out of people who they disagree with. I know I'm venting but if any shit like that ever happens in Spain, just remember that as a rational black person you can change alot of people's minds since people only listen to black people on black issues.

Sad!
Being half black is kinda alright, not very black but still black for non-blacks so we're not *that* different.

europe nigger
youtu.be/hLxYlzZoBHk
youtu.be/OHXf7wEpBPI
>image of being friendly, gentle and outgoing

american nigger
youtu.be/cpGbzYlnz7c
youtu.be/_CL6n0FJZpk

crime, gangster thug mob. sex, drugs, arrogant stance

isn't this simply the real difference? just move to europe now.

FUCK YOU

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A FULL NIGGER WITH BIG LIPS AND ALL ITS FUCKING AWFUL

>tfw only nice messages I ever got on tinder were from a cute black guy
>he wanted to chill, cuddle and watch movies with me
>I chickened out
>never found him again

C'est la vie

Are u a girl?

Idk, get one of those lip reduction surgeries.
But hey, at least you have lips. Most white people don't, hahaha.

No, I'm a bi guy

Really made me think

Of course he isn't.
There are no women on 4chin outside /cg/, /y/ and /cm/.

I'll just look weird

Like an Indian with shit hair

racially self-haters generally fucking suck at fashion and this is completely true

I have very light skin, much lighter than Obama's and less afro hair

here, have a better reaction image ya faggot

>less Afro hair
LUCKY FUCKING SHIT

also I can guarantee obama wouldn''t have been elected if he looked like the guy on the right, it does make a difference to how people perceive you

Welp. Live with what you have I guess.

>Nobody actually hates Jew's tho
lel
The beard one is a french jew and the bald one he a french polotician who dislikes the jews
Now check this gif

He would, he's famous for being the first BLACK president, not the first mixed president.

Probably going to kill myself

right, but people like black people with lighter skin. it's why as beyonce, for example, has gotten bigger her skin has also gotten progressively lighter

he's famous for being the first black president, but only became the first black president because he was palatable enough for white people

Nigger music back then was actually pretty tight. Nowadays it's just fucking awful.
Shit like this; youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4

>Blacks and niggers are different I swear!

Is that our boy Soral?

You are an asshole.

>racially self-haters generally fucking suck at fashion and this is completely true
t.a nip who always do awkward shaggy haircut thinking they look just the same like their anime charactor. fucking pathetic

>when you can't knock out a guy with 3 punches in the jaw

Yeah it's true

so niggers are still niggers regardless of their income? this doesn't say what you think it says

ho ri shit

at least you're not a sandnigger

: (

And you're probably the nigger in Finland.

t. weeb

im like the ones wearing simple vans and cons with clean streetwears. or i wear regular/relax fit trousers with some classy ones like tailored jackets and wingtip shoes or simple leather shoes

nothing like that.

You can't have a more white guy than I am, motherfucker.

Spain isn't white.

soral is a faggot

Fucking kill yourself, you worthless american piece of shit.
I have no issues with being a full blooded dark skinned African from the region of the Great Lakes.

As if I care, at least my country isn't black or promotes racemixing.

We don't promote race mixing

Are you retarded?

You are just by pure static more like to:
rob me
beat me with your ghetto friends

But this applies only if I go to USA. So no hard feelings to you. Come to czechia (anything but Prague) and you will be the only black person in city. Qties will swarm you just because your skin color.

You're not lying r-right?

Some faggots are trying to pull something similar here. A black guy with an already big record had a heart attack when he got arrested after fleeing from cops. Now his family and the whole family rioted and are acting as if we have the same racism problem as the US.
Luckily noone is buying this shit and they'll all be judged eventually.

Black people didn't do nuffin

cheer up tyrone atleast you're not a gook

>tfw born an Arab Jew
>in Sweden of all places
It's like I'm a living meme

You should totally go around and talk about how persecuted you are.

Seriously, you can sell interviews to Russia Today, Infowars and other Alt-Right news sites, they'll eat it up.

Bonus points if you're from Malmö.

Use your meme magic for good.

Hmm that's actually a very good idea if I'm ever in need of a quick buck.