Does anyone know who this is? I'm 99% sure it's someone i know...

Does anyone know who this is? I'm 99% sure it's someone i know, and the only way i can be sure it's not her is if i know who it is.

well she has a large burn like scar birthmark thing on her arm she keeps covered

her nickname is dragonchan or some shit like that

that ring any bells?

Post pics of the girl you know. I'm a forensic analyst, I analyze pics for a living. I can tell you whether it's the same girl.

This
>do it

i doubt you but ive got nothing to loose.

They look nothing alike you moron.

Come on- they look kinda alike.

Yeah...if you close your eyes

in school she wore her hari in braids sometimes. same nose. same figure. same belly (ive seen her belly in school) eyes look different but the picture of the girl i know is so dark i can't tell. i can't remember what her eyes look like in person. the hair and makeup is the only reason tehy look different.

>wider upper nose
>more pointed chin
>different eye color (could be contacts)
they look pretty different here, but post more pics for comparison

is this a fucking joke. are you that blind/retarded?

OP you fucking autist

I got you, fam.

imgur com a W8fL3

Not same nose. Look where the noses connect to the lip. Your girl is lower. Sorry OP. It happens. Just enjoy the pics as though it is her.

how about you just link the op's fucking profile so im not asking strangers to compare some girls don't damned nose? or did everyone jump in to give their two cents without any useful information?

They're likely contacts. she wore different colored contacts in school

By school you mean highschool? cause that will most likely make this cp, which means ill fap harder

The real MVP.

Highschool was like 5 years ago.

Yeah, okay it's not her. thanks a lot.

we want more pics of the girl who OP thinks it is, faggot, not the girl in the OP pic

yeah and i wanted the fucking girl in the op. and thanks to dumb fucks like this guyyou're not getting shit.

It's right here you dumb nigger:
or use image search

or pic related

No idea hwo she is but I have this

trolololololololololololololololol

>1 braid
>2 braid
Nope move along

you can tell by the tits its the same girl, jfc user

oh sorry i didn't realize you were to retarded to read. let me point that out for you. my bad, i need to be more mindful of dribbling retards who can't read a thread next time. I'm sorry for making you show your disability to everyone.