I currently am taking about 30 Benadryl every night so I can sleep...

I currently am taking about 30 Benadryl every night so I can sleep. I didn't think this was a problem but recently started reading up on it; turns out they can totally fuck your brain up. Any input?

i'm thinking maybe you shouldn't be such a pussy and deal with your problems like an adult. whiskey and pussy.

I'm not running from any problems other than I can't fucking sleep.

Yeah antihistamines fuck you up.

Buy weed, not sure how it could possibly be any more expensive than 8 dollars a day.

Shit like this makes me happy that weed is finally destigmatized, look at this poor fucking guy.

Resist the urge to sleep and stay up for about 2 hours after you take them

fucktard

i get the generic ones. 4$ for 100 pills....inexpensive habit.

That many would make you trip balls. It would be a fucking awful experience, though.

I don't trip. this has been going on for years and i have a pretty solid tolerance, i guess.

I would try to find an alternative. I suggest you make an appointment to see a physician and honestly explain what's going on. They'll probably put you on something like ambien.

Wow OP is really fucking dumb today.

The core ingredient that is making you tired is diphenhydramine. You can purchase this stuff over the counter in get tabs that are 100 mg a piece and is marketed as a sleep aid. I think it is like 6 dollars for 50 or some shit.

Whisky is just as unhealthy

Benadryl is horrible. It gives me sleep paralysis and is like I got the shit kicked out of me in the morning. Stop taking so much

NO
benadryl = bad

Do you have any allergy symptoms anymore? Do you itch?

Switch to seroquel. Lights up your histamine receptors like a motherfucker.

Op this is true. There is no way though, that you dont know that, if you are at this high dosage

Alternatives that work or have worked well in my experience;
Melatonin
Tylenol PM (Take as directed faggot)
Trazadone
PM cough syrup

You're lying like hell. After 30 benadryl, you wont be sleeping for quite a while.

this

Not OP but I take 4 tablets a night and haven't had allergies in years

yeah right kid. as if your broke beta ass could afford 30 a night

drink a bottle of robitussen. best sleep ever

DO NOT.

Unless you wanna live stream your adventures, then yeah.

i second the live stream for the benadrly abuser

Iv read the same thing. It apparently increases your chance for dementia later in life. Iv personally noticed benedryl makes me stupid as fuck the following day. Almost like im in a haze for half the day and low energy the rest of the day.

Your better off cycling it if youre gonna take it. Time on time off

eyy im on seroquel. perfect for sleep

How is it bad for u OP?

I take about 15 a night. Not OP, but what do you mean by fucks up your brain?

Benadryl is known to cause early onset dementia - Google it. Try Magnesium citrate.

robo-trippin is wild

30, just so you can sleep? Not good. You need something that's actually a sleep aid, not an allergy medication.

If you're having that much trouble sleeping, you need to see a doctor.

Zma does help put me to sleep but nothing like good old benedryl.

Another one you could try but would also have to cycle it is melatonin

I would slowly wean yourself off of it. I used to do the same thing just to get to sleep, than one night i tried to sleep without them and I had sleep paralysis. I've had it ever since then, and to make it worse, the dose doesn't even effect me anymore. I'm now forced to take benadryl and other maximum strength sleeping pills.

I have to take around 1 every night, but 30 is going to have the opposite effect and keep you up... you got yourself a problem.

bullshit, I used to trip on benadryl and dramamine, 30 pills is a HARD fucking trip, your short term memory is only 7 seconds long, while you're hearing shit and seeing people that aren't there, not to mention the hangover the next day makes you feel dead/still high as hell.

Diphenhydramine is the same stuff they put in OTC sleeping pills, so you're basically claiming that you eat more than an entire box of sleeping pills every night.

fuck yea it is. i always wake up feeling relaxed but a bit foggy

it's fucking benadryl not ambien..

Okay