left or right hand path?
joyofsatan.org

>Satanists don't actually believe in Satan but let's play pretend anyways

Ever sacrifice anybody?

Kill yourself?

How's the 8th grade going.

how many times have you been raped?

how hairy is my Zzick

Have you ever summoned something or fucked around with the Goetia? How did it go?

Why Satan, as opposed to anything else?

How can you believe in Satan but not into god ?

will you, as a satanist, endorse this?
youtu.be/Fu7O1UZwkSk

What kind of vape do you use?

Can luci catch a fart and paint it red?

Why do satanists practice ritual abuse? Genuinely curious about what your personal experience is with it.

satanists are still theists and worship the fallen angel that fell from the catholic heaven.

lel i went on that website once

dig deeper, it's a neonazi cult that worships heinrich himmler

As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, let me be the first to tell you that I am more than happy to see you are enthusiastic to join our cause. Joining the Church of Satan is a tremendous responsibility and you are taking a tremendous weight upon your shoulders.
Secondly, if you want to join, you'll need to complete a Church of Satan Membership Application Form. This form must have with it attached: three proofs of residence, your birth certificate, your baptism certificate if applicable, your resume, and a thesis based on why you think you're a good enough citizen. Submit that to Anna "DEATHCORE-SKULL" Johnston in Human Resources and you'll be in when it fully processes in 90 days.

As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I am not allowed to sacrifice people. I am, however, able to order the executions and sacrifices of people, as well as sentence people to be ousted from places like paradise and endure a cursed suffering.

NTY

It's going great, actually.

IDK, Ask your mother.

I have summoned demons to wreak havic at a Black Veil Brides Concert before.

Because Satan is the emoest gothicest hardcorest deathcoreist punkiest religion out there and I don't think that anybody else can top it.

Because Satan was ousted from heaven into the underworld to look after the damnation of mankind.

Yup

I use the kind that makes me look kooler amongst the guise

Satanists don't practice ritual abuse, we just endorse the fact that Andy Sixx is the hottest man alive and I really wanna suck a giant log of shit out of his ass hole.

Hey bitch, I'm the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Don't fucking tell people what we beleive in.

let me guess you are that guy tom or something that has been spamming the same shitty thread for like 3 days straight right?

In ipso vita erat et vita erat lux hominum.
Et lux in tenebris lucet et tenebrae eam non conprehenderunt.

> the emoest gothicest hardcorest deathcoreist punkiest religion out there

Can't argue with that...

Dark/10

I dont know about a tom, but Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan if thst means anything to you.

In nomine patres et fili et spiritus sancti

Nobody can.

Why?

why are you such an edgy faggot

long live the jungle donkey
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7O1UZwkSk

SANTINO DAVIES
COLT RICHARDS
JAYDEN DEVINE

Why do you believe in god?

satanism is always left hand path, right path is the union with the divine, left is the separation from it.

Do you jack off with Satan or jack off to the thought of Satan?

have you developed any ocult powers?

Which theological set up do satanists follow? Christian? Muslim? Jewish?

Which version of Satan and hell do you believe in?