Fluffy abuse best abuse

fluffy abuse best abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

Contribute to the threads you start shitlord.

Post moar faggot

The autism in this thread is staggering.

cry more bitch

Faggot.

the food that keeps on giving

Anyone have any top-notch shitposts?

Got worse when you got here.

You guys are some real faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

Back to your trap threads, you dried up stinky dicklicker.

sick burn!

a hard lesson for mr snek

how the fuck can the amputee hump the mare without falling on it's back?
bitch's gotta have some mad suction going on

dank

Selfish cunt.

that sun is slowly movin in for a bj

check the next pannel
She gets what she deserves

>be user, 13 year old
>tries to spam thread
>post pics of hanging niggers and youtube link
>thatwillshowthem.png

I want pictures of fluffies who deserve the abuse.
Smarties, jerks, the works.
I don't like fluffy abuse for the sake of abuse.

>iraq fluffy

i'm agree, like the bestest babbehs, i really hate those little bastards i think all the bestest babbehs deserve become a enfie babbehs.

1/2
this may do the trick

Good ole psychopathic Egor.

2/2

fluffy meat must taste like shit
or chicken...

Why are alicorns mustas in fluffy's eyes. seems like they would have made hasblo hand over fist

The average erectile length of a gorilla is only an inch and a half m8, it probably gets just as much/more from fluffies.

ou bettew wach ouw our smatteh giv ou bigges owies. Dummeh hoomin.

Something along the lines "They canĀ“t process them being a Unicorn and a Wingy baby at the same".

because of the horn. Wings also make you a munsta.

Of course if the parents have them then they don't consider them a monsteh.

yup. Gorillas have the smallest penis of all mammals in proportion to their size.

For some reason poorly drawn fluffies make me sad when they get abused.

The first few generations of fluffies were released in a lab raid by PETA. The imprinting of wing and horned babies were complete, but the imprinting of a baby with both was not. The mother will generally not even recognize it as a fluffy unless forced to.

Is there a lore reason for them not liking poopie colored babies or are they just because they are the color of poopie?

Can only blame there parents for that one. Did they just buy a fluffy without learning anything at all about them?

The same reason why we, and the rest of the world, generally don't find dark skin attractive. No lore reason, just a reflection of humanity.

DOMESTIC ABUSE IS BEST ABUSE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

In some headcanon, the labs had them sort their own babies. They sorted them by type and color. Winged, horned, and brightly colored were favorable over regular colored and dark colored foals. Some also have mothers rejecting foals by scent, and being that fluffies cant really tell the difference between giving birth and shitting, they often do both at the same time. A literal shit colored foal would fall into the shit, therefore becoming a poopy babbeh, especially if it was the runt or last born foal.

In my two years of reading and seeing fluffy abuse I have never encountered a comic/story that explained this part of the canon.

ill see what i can find, its in the older stuff so it might be deleted by now.

Any good stories on the booru featuring poopie babies? Either being neglected r picked on?

My favorite kind of fluffy abuse is fluffy on fluffy.

As an idiot, I neglected to save it, but there's a good multi-part comic in which the human owner takes care of his mare's rejected poopie baby and trains it separately. The poopie baby, named Nestle, is as well behaved as can be, while the other baby, the one favored by the mother, became a brat. Any time the poopie baby interacted with the other it would get abused, so the owner tortures the mother and other baby to punish them.

All that matters is good manners

Starring:

Nestle
Blue
Daddy
and Lilly?

you'd be surprised to learn about all the people that do the exact same thing with real animals, that's why this comic is a thing in the first place

Aye, that's the one.