Okay Sup Forums I know you aren't my person army but please at least hear me out

Okay Sup Forums I know you aren't my person army but please at least hear me out
This little piece of shit, Zach Jerard, drugged my 15 year old sister at a party, dragged her outside while she was practically passed out, raped her and left her lying behind the house for hours before her friends found her, barely able to move
The cops won't do anything about it, they say without evidence it's just "he said, she said" and by the time my sister had come to her senses enough to tell anyone what happened it was too late for a rape kit
Do what you will with this information, and it will probably be nothing, but you've always been there for me Sup Forums, and now I don't know where else I can turn
I just want justice for my little sister

Other urls found in this thread:

411.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=✓&street=34 Overlook Dr&where=Springfield, MA 01089
cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-rape-kits-remain-untested-across-the-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pics of the sister?
unless that is the sister
in which case ew

you're a faggot

>Okay Sup Forums I know you aren't my person army
/Thread/

She's not that hot idk why he would rape her

I bet your sister fucked him. Then regretted it. So she left the party. Hid. Then pretended to be drugged in the backyard. Face it. Your sister is a skank.
For the record your sister looks like a guy.

Sounds like your sister wont make that mistake again.

You can't expect society to teach rapists not to rape, half of the responsibility is hers.

Settle it like a man faggot
break his legs

Just so we're clear that isn't my sister

Seriously Sup Forums aint your white knight. Try tumblr.

Fake and gay. You're just trying to ruin that guy who has more friends than you and has agf.

bash his windows in.

I'll have the springfield pervert ram his 8 inch cawk into Zach's tight ass for you if it helps.

>too late for rape kit

Drugged and raped... and you guys cleaned her blood and pussy out before taking her to a hospital?

I call BS. Op got cucked

man this is the first time ive seen someone say fake and gay since i was 12 and watching ray william johnson videos every day

bullshit, has to be more then 3 days for rape kit and if she was drugged and cops were called why wasn't she taken to a hospital, also tits or gtfo

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

there's way too much inconsistencies in your story, refer to

Yoo =3 was the shit back in the day

411.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=✓&street=34 Overlook Dr&where=Springfield, MA 01089
ur sister is a douche and lied cus all grills lied
btw address is real

Oh jim

She didn't tell anyone until like a week after
After that night she seemed really depressed and then our mom did the laundry a few days later, found blood in the sheets and finally confronted her about it
Apparently he told his friends about it, my friend told me that he heard about it from his brother who goes to the same school

Is Ghs his school

stop being a pussy just kill him

You are mad he got your sis virginity before you, fucking redneck

this is the most bullshit story ive ever heard no police would ever turn down a rape case because its something like an 80% success rate for the prosecutor

Wait, so their is no evidence and she was raped outside, but she had blood in the sheets? And the fact he admitted it to others but the police won't touch him? I am calling bullshit

stop lying OP, we know she was asking for it

Looks like he is a bout to get a tactical nuke killstreak at his school.

this.

>victim blaming

Nice trips

I noticed this too. Rape kits work up to 72 hours after a rape. I highly doubt the police weren't called for three entire days after it happened.

Bait

They'd do the same why bother with them?

This isn't his fault, right? It's the fault of the niggers who beat him to death?

In any case, rape is rarely about sexual desire. It's about dominance and consumption. So you often wonder, "Why her?"

Simply going to a party isn't the same thing as inciting violence. Also, that guy looks a lot like Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element.

Look at his thin, receding hairline. He looks like hes on chemo.
This guy is going to be profoundly Bald in 5 years. No more pussy for him.

You are clearly an idiot.
Rape can cause tissue damage that would still be bleeding inside even after getting showered and in her bed at home.
News flash...you have to make an effort to not be so fucking stupid.

Zach is innocent! It was Some Puerto Rican Guy. Only logical explanation.

He's kinda right though, they should teach girls to avoid situations where they can get raped.

You don't teach a thief to stop stealing, you teach people to lock up your stuff.
You don't teach a murderer to stop killing people, you teach people to stay away from crazy killers.
Same as rapists, you don;t teach them to stop being a rapist, you teach people to avoid rape situations.

In a perfect world, yea it would be the other way around. But it's not. Humans are fucked and shit like this happens.

That's incorrect , but I still think op is lying.
cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-rape-kits-remain-untested-across-the-country/

bro i live in east longmeadow MA lets go kill this fucker

Guys, this is simple. Just send him pizzas and hookers, and have him foot the bill for it.

Or kill him. Whichever is more fun.

>West Springfield
If he's living there he's being punished enough, that place is a fucking shithole.

Get out of the Pioneer Valley while you can.

The fact that his dad passed on the genes that caused his receding hairline proves that it isn't a hindrance to reproduction. If it was, the kid wouldn't be alive.

No one ever told you not to steal?
No one told you not to murder people?
You didn't learn that those behaviors aren't acceptable?

If I was still in the area I probably would've already
I'm in Alberta working currently and won't be home for months

Even I think this is fucking bullshit, and I'm a Sup Forums user. Fuck off victim blaming faggot.

So going to a party without a wingman, not watching your drink carefully, and not telling anyone something was wrong when you started getting high were totally the rapists fault too, right?

I agree girls should be careful, but to say that it's half their fault when it does happen seems like they're giving a pass to the offending party's actions.

see
Take responsibility for your own safety you tumblr cunts.

post again when you get home ill still be down to break this kids neck years from now

Haven't read the thread. Hopefully by now someone has called OP out on the fact that a rape kit test can still be done like 48 hours after the fact. So in closing, this story is fake as fuck.

>this triggers my autism

Fuck I meant see

see

You messed up, but I think I know what post you're talking about.
In which case, see

Zach looks smooth. Real smooth.

btw Ray was the shit

That's clearly not what I'm saying.

I'm pretty sure most people grow up getting told to not steal, rape or hurt people. But it doesn't stop some people right?

If you are a rapist, you are a rapist. No point in trying to teach that person different now.

It's like bullying. There is so much support to not bully kids, to stop other kids bullying when they see it. But it still happens to the point kids kill themselves. It's best to teach how to avoid it, rather then more focus on to NOT do it.

Like i said, in a perfect world yes we should teach not to rape. But it's not perfect kiddo

so go get justice you fucking faggot

So stop being a moron about it and accept it for what it is.

Each individual has a responsibility to take actions to ensure their personal safety. Going to that party without someone else to make sure eachother were okay was a mistake, not watching her drink, mistake, these are her mistakes to own.

It doesn't downplay the fact the fucking rapist is a scumsucker.

>and I'm a Sup Forums user
No one is impressed senpai. I cringed.

Huff po writer by day?

Well it certainly wasn't the girl's fault.

>It doesn't downplay the fact the fucking rapist is a scumsucker.
So we're on the same page?

Nah, I just think it seems like giving the rapist a pass by telling the girl it's her own fault.

Dude that looks like Bruce Willis from Pulp Fiction

Newfags can't triangle force

The same page being the fault lies on both of them.

She learns a lesson about the real world coming without trigger warnings, and he possibly goes to prison.

Your story changes more than a stick shift in west virginia

lol I said it looks like him from The Fifth Element.

So you're saying that because some people don't obey society and rape anyway, we shouldn't teach people that rape is wrong at all?

Why don't you beat the shit out of him faggot?

You teach everyone those things. The ones that ignore those lessons wont stop the behavior after a quick refresher course on "how not to be a dirty thieving nigger 101".

Dubs of absolute truth

===

Someone should report this thread to the police. I'm almost certain what op is doing is illegal. You can't just dump someones info and ask random strangers to attack him.

I'm sure police will identify OP given the address and date of incident.

===

>it was too late for a rape kit
Lies.

Picture of sheet and I'm in

Wow, this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Yes, getting drugged and raped is the rapist's fault. Imagine. You think women are accountable to have personal security details and constant vigilance to simply reduce the likelihood of rape. If you locked your door and someone broke into your house would you legit think "Well, guess I should have put bars on the windows."?

He'll get chan b& but it isn't illegal

no, he's saying it's pointless to teach people who aren't going to rape someone that they shouldn't rape someone

>implying anything substantive will actually come of this thread

No, I would think,

>It's time to install a security alarm so this doesn't happen again

Like any rational person.

At least someone should text Zac with a link to this thread so he can call the police.

Yeah, no. This doesnt make any sense. Sorry dude.

This didnt happen. If you're not lying you need to slap your sister in the face for fooling you.

No police report since it's your fault?

Kys?

Practice for a prettier girl, most likely.

The really pretty ones can be intimidating.

Is not the fact that he's barely a teen and already going bald not enough punishment?

I'm about to order him a pizza looking up close ones on yelp

Maybe you should do it white knight niggerfaggot

But people wouldn't say it's your fault for not already havin bars. They would say the thief is a dick and to protect your house better in the future.

If he told his friends about it, then their testimony is evidence.

Why not check to be sure this is actually a guy and not an angry ex

She needs to consume rogain.

Not your personal army. Be a man and kill him. Then post pics here.