finland
yes

What's ananas?

>spen
are you a brit or just retarded?

it's called pineapple and yes

I hate Finland

fucken oath cunt

Of course. Both on pizza and in the taco.

>ananas

yes, but i don't like it

Ei kuulu

Yeah, nah fuck that.

1. American
2. Always seemed nasty to me till I tried it for the first time in Israel. It was better than I expected, but I don't think I'd specifically order it.

france
no

Sorry prefer eggs

Its called ananas

>pineapples
>pizza topping
ew

>ananas
Literally sudaca-tier

> spinach on pizza

now thats fucking gross

>ananas
What a ridiculous name
Piña or pineapple sound much better

Fleg
no

>pineapple sound much better
>not an apple
>doesn't grow on pine
???

The only things that belong on pizze are mozzarella, tomato sauce, oregano, and possibly seafood. Anything else is a travesty.

>seafood

Is there no surrestemming pizza in Finland?
Is Finland Scandinavia?

"Apple" to refer to a juicy fruit, "pine" by the external appearance, is feasible.

Flag.

It can taste alright on a pizza, but it is only good if there isn't much sauce. With too much sauce, the pineapple adds too much moisture, and the acidity of the pineapple seems excessive with the acidity of the tomato sauce.

That said, a Hawaiian pizza is solid. The sweetness of the pineapple is both brought out by and contrasts well with the saltiness of the ham and cheese.

ITS ACTUALLY AHAHAC

>Abdul education

"Apple" to refer to a juicy fruit, "pine" by the external appearance, is feasible.

theres always that one pizza that sounds amazing and is ruined by fucking shrimp or some other disgusting seafood, end yourself

>pine
>apple
>it isn't an apple growing on a tree
Why english is such retarded language?

Surströmming is a swedish thing, and it's only eaten in a very specific way on specific occasions.

Piñas

Fag
Absolutely!

>pine
>apple
>not Nanas