H3H3 is getting sued by a goddamn parkor fag. Is Sup Forums just going to take this sitting down?

H3H3 is getting sued by a goddamn parkor fag. Is Sup Forums just going to take this sitting down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

there's already a gofundme made by P. Defranco with about $72,000 so what do you think?

literally who

yes. that underachieving kike can eat my shit

Ethan's persona is fake as fuck. He probably beats Hila. Either way, they're jews.

like ahmagad

literally who

Yes

WTF is hehe

Yeah the redditor scum deserves whats coming to them

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

that's actually his off camera personality. he has mild tourrettes

youtubers are fucking stupid. how can you watch that shit

Yes

/thread

I've been thinking of unsubscribing, he's getting less funnier

>eceleb drama
>autists on Sup Forums are trying to get in the middle of it

Its like pottery

you can't /thread your own post, newfag.

Yes I can.

/thread

>7▶

hes a fucking mega kike and i hope he gets his channel shut down for being a faggot

I'm not going to involve myself with them at all. If I'm not even entertained by them why would I do more than nothing?

you mean poetry?

That's reddit's problem, faggot.
Go back to fapping to traps.

Sup Forums is a little bitch collectively. Sup Forums never does anything about anything. So no

What are you fucking gay?

Talk shit, get hit. They are learning the hard way now.

What was the last time h3 was in trouble? I mean, if I recall, they were the bad guys and everyone said that they were shit, now they are sued and now everyone thinks they are the saints ones, how is it possible?

reddit fags

We appreciate all of your support so much. We will obviously win the case, but it's still a shitty situation overall.

If you want to help, consider sharing our gofundme page or donating. We don't want anyone sending anymore hate mail to this bison boy, it's counterproductive!

>We don't want anyone sending anymore hate mail to this bison boy
Your reverse psychology isn't going to work on me kike

FACTS:

H3H3 stated that they used ~3m. of Matt Hosseinzadeh's video. This video is 5m. long. Ethan and Hila used 60% of Matt Hosseinzadeh's video.

How is it fair use to use 60% of someone's video?

Hey guys I found the spastic leafy fan :D

Fair use dictates that if you adding additional meaning to the original content in the form of criticism it is okay to use their content.

But you already knew that you troll.

i watch his videos sometimes and think hes ok, i think its pretty lame that someone is suing him but
>Is Sup Forums just going to take this sitting down?
get out of my face with this hacktivism bullshit, Sup Forums isnt a fucking community, nobody cares about shit. Sup Forums is a place to laugh at everything and fap to anime tiddies. go to reddit if you want whitenight crusades

Eh, they entertain me, they really didnt do anything wrong. One of their recent videos they were going to ask for money, but thought it would be in bad taste and decided not to ask. i feel they reversed psychology thier viewers with that. They should win, and then counter sue for defamation, and to pay legal fees.

doing nothing is not bitch behavior, its jaded behavior. Sup Forums dont care.

Dont forget feminine penises

h3h3 is a fag anyway, why would we care faggot?

l want to smell her feet

ill have you know i almost wrote that into my post originally

I bet they smell like money.

fuck h3h3 he's shit and i'm happy he's getting sued honestly. this faggot has started multiple online wars to drum up drama and get fans to play the game.

I'm just glad something real is actually happening to him to fuck up his life.

Alpha

I want hila to put her feminine penis inside my gas chamber

This

Won't fuck up his life. The case will be in h3h3's favor and h3h3 will get paid back for the lawyer costs that these people raised money for.

Hilla is a really funny name lol

They are in cahoots with Bold guy; it's all a scam.

>Ask for $$$ on crowdfunding site
>Fly to Kikeville
>Don't come back to America

get this reddit drama fag shit out of here. he's a simple sandnigger jewing it with views.

He already lived in kikeland

I second that!

Agree. Also, his comedy is awful. He's a bad tim and eric rip off with tourettes.

I'd bust her Hila wide open.

Yes but he's in NY right now

H3H3 is a fucking white knight SJW jewwy dibshit , this is 4 chan not reddit get this shit out of here

So kikeland2

>pottery

Jews don't beat their wives, their wives beat them.

We don't give a fuck.

/thread

That's the costo company, right?

No kikeland will always be kikeland. It doesn't become kikeland2 because you moved out then comeback.That would be if I left America, came back, and it was now called America2.

By their own run down, in their video, kf what they're being sued over, they're potentially in trouble.

The best thing they can do now is have a lawyer who recognizes these trouble areas and build their defense around that.

A good number of the complaints raised by the bald guy's lawyer are absolute shit. But my guess is that it's a ploy to divert time and attention away from addressing any of the real issues and to then bury them on those.

literally who?

Nigga can't spell

I mean New york is kikeland2

Oh look another 15+ minutes video of someone crying on YouTube over drama they can make public for precious views.

The death of television gave us the birth of random untalented people pirating windows movie maker and reacting to other untalented people making worthless content.

This is what you care about now. At least watch a good channel, reaction drama bullshit is just what reality TV was, except now they make you "feel invested"

KYS

Can you explain to me how this is even gray area? I thought it was pretty black and white.

>KYS
Isn't this a meme from a youtube reaction channel?

Oh yeah. Lol mb

Found The Edgelord Leafy fans, Can we get a mod to start handing out underage b& s?

FACT:
H3H3 stated that they used ~3m. of Matt Hosseinzadeh's video. This video is 5m. long. Ethan and Hila used 60% of Matt Hosseinzadeh's video.

How is it fair use to use 60% of someone's video?

oh man i'm glad not everyone thinks this kike is funny
dubs and I get to gas him and fuck his shekel hoarding wife

Oh Look another one appears

>Can we get a mod to start enforcing our authoritarian views

Literally kill yourself.

That's not alpha. That's moderate retardation.

I've already replied to this.

Those are not the facts. I've actually seen their latest video. But even if it was, I would be for free speech.

lel,
It's 14 minutes you stupid faggot.
so its overwhelmingly their content.
>must try harder

I don't even know who he is.

someone re-uploaded it on their channel so you can look for yourself that you're wrong you lazy fuck.

wouldn't you guys fuck her brains out?

Leafy is a faggot too. they aren't funny at fucking all.

I can't believe Sup Forums is successfully getting shilled by a youtuber

I guess I am too old to be here after all

Yeah I'm 3 and love leafy cuz I don't like your fav YouTuber and I love Reddit, glad it's finally summer!!!!!!

Actually I'm 2 sorry I turn 3 in August.

Checked and me too

>banning underage = authoritarian
Loving
Every
Laugh

he literally NOTHING LIKE TIM AND ERIC

you fucking mong