There is NO anonymous way to vote, so how does Sup Forums plan to do this?

There is NO anonymous way to vote, so how does Sup Forums plan to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NO anonymous
>triggered

Plan to do what, exactly?

Vote for Trump like a man

60% of b/tards can't vote because too young
the other 40% are retards

>Implying im voting for any of those cucks

>35%

This is now a poop thread. Post pictures of your latest creations. Let the literal shiposting commence.

Are you implying that Trump isn't getting in without Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

vote anonymously with out anyone compromising it

>45%

Vote in incognito mode

nice trips

Anonymous has a political party now.

Do you not watch Jew tube?

youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ

Poop thread confirmed.

1. Not possible
2. Doesn't fucking matter anyway
3. Trump is the next president

What the duck are you fucking saying you fucking turd fuck

no...not really it is JEWtube

Millenials don't vote anyway. I never planned to.

well it is all about being anonymous, SO how are we going to vote with out someone texting a huge list of names and making it no longer anonymous?

What is about being anonymous you little fucking twat monkey?
You know your name isn't actually only the ballot right?
Underage b& gtfo

The only issue I think is important is preventing another economic disaster
Bernie Sanders is THE ONLY candidate that has said he supports reinstating glass steagall
Preventing an economic disaster is going to help the economy long term more than any amount of wealth redistribution.

These look like my daily movements, my dysentery has progressed to the point where medical attention may be imminent. One day a couple weeks ago, I ate nothing but chocolate and red wine. The next morning, I found a toilet and I had to paint it black, only solids in the swampwater were gallstones. Since dosing with Prazquantel, the mucus in my stools have become more of a white, gummy substance. Trump 2016

LOL... too truth.

first time voting just turned 18

Who do you support user?

This is true

not sure Ive heard just about everything negative about all canidates and to be truley honestly i don't know how to vote i like trump but i also want to make sure i get through college if i vote trump it could be possible for me to get a job and pay my way through college if i vote Bernie i will still be able to get to college

You're a fucking disgrace where the hell did you even hear that

cont: i know that most politicians are bs which is why i say go with trump but i want to make sure he is going to bring back jobs to America or fix wage payments

Lmao I wouldn't hinge your future career on who you vote for or the other way around
But just tune in to the rallies as the debates and stuff have passed. Vote for who you like best.

Laughed and checked.

>CanĀ“t stump the Trump

Bernie isn't making it, so why would I vote this election? Let the Hilary fucks do what they want, the election is rigged anyway.

kind of nervous honestly, what if i vote for trump and war breaks?

Bernie out-polls both $Hillary and Trump by wide margins on a national level. He rakes in a WIDE demographic including independents(millennials that "dont vote") AND republicucks. Hes going to win California on the democratic side of the fence, and the DNC and its lovely superdelegates will eventually back Bernie to save face. Happened in 08 with Obama and its going to happen again. Then poof! Trump will fail, like he always has, and America will truely be great again. And no, I dont mean because of a spray tan.

Im 23 and im hashtagBernieorimleavingthefuckingcountrytoavoidthenextholocaust.

Your tv is lying to you friend. Use the gift called critical thinking and do some actual research on the strength of Bernie's campaign. Look up some polls too while you're at it

then you enjoy bountiful jobs in a world without globalization

>3.

well if i am 18 now i was born into globalization i have no idea what it would be like to have everything in one country

trips of truth

I've taken polls. This is actually statistically accurate.

I sure hopes so, but that seems like unrealistic optimism to me at this point. Which is why I say it's all rigged anyway.

Like the 1940-60s

I just got over a bad case of food poisoning. Wish I still had it, I could really contribute some great shit to this thread!

so true it hurts

so what is it exactly that trump would do, because the way he sound is that he is going to take everything everyone has move it to America and then build a fortress so only Americans can have it

fuck man eat something with some fiber
you too!

Trump isnt going to do shit. Want jobs? Think of all the jobs being created when weed is legal. The textiles, the plastics, the fuel, not to mention medicinal use, I.e. production,cultivation, retail, etc. Millions of jobs are possible this way only. Fun fact: Bernie has been the most consistent, most well like politician since the 60's when he walked along side MLK. His message has never changed, he has not once strayed from his mission. And his mission is to stand up for the common guy, equal rights, then environment, etc.. Another fun fact: he IS a common guy.

Lastly. Hes the reason a couple states out left have raised their minimum wage to 10 an hour and those states have plans already in motion to have the minimum wage up to 15 an hour within a decade. Considering thats the number Bernie aims for, nationwide.

know why your wage is shit? Because pajeeb from india also learned programming and hes working for $3 an hours, which is a fortune in his own country but a starvation wage in the US

That is globalization

Trump wants to punish companies that use foreign labor which could:
1. cause all prices to go up
2. seriously fuck China's economy leading to ww3
3. Create millions of jobs in america
4. potentially bring labor unions back

yeah that i don't like, i hate having to deal with any tech support they are always Indian and i always said they should have tech support in America wouldn't THAT create so many more jobs

what are labor unions my dad talked about that but he told me they only exist in non general public jobs / working areas.
don't know entirely what that means

I hope so, but the rigging is strong in this election. Plus the delegates dont even have to vote for who they say they will anyways. They just get a slap on the wrist if they turn face.

Unrealistic optimism? Bruh.

Get off of Sup Forums, and do some research. Everything ive said is based off fact. And numbers. If Bernie wins California, with the same percentage as he destroyed Clinton in Washington and Oregon (72% or so). Guess who will be in the lead, delegate wise. Also. 60% or more of the DNC's constituency is #Bernieorbust. Look up the meaning of that while you're at it. Provided you can keep your hand off your dick long enough, and spend 10 mins learning all about my "unrealistic optimism".

wwIII is coming regardless and we would be lucky to have a commander like trump in the hot seat

i would gladly march into open warfare at his behest

I want jobs. I live in Arizona and the jobs are going to people who work well below the minimum wage untaxed and no fucks given. I like weed as well but let's face it, Trump is a populist first and an economist second. Both of those will get him on the toke train sooner or later I can guarantee it. Also, the guy bleeds success.

Germans gladly marched into open warfare too, back in 1938.

yeah and they fucking died for something you worth dying for you dumb chump
wwIII will define our lives and future obviously

But our wages will scale up with it so the price increase doesn't matter

>My only opinion on the next president is that they need to ensure I can go to college even if I cant afford it and they need to make sure minimum wage is raised

Dude, its your right to vote, but you are not ready to vote or informed enough to know why you would vote for anyone. The only driver you have expressed is
>I needs money and I dont care hows I gets it

i kind of do care how i get it, i don't want to look back in life and say someone else paid for everything i have

And a politician, like 37th. Bleeds success? Dudes only success is Apprentice, celebrity apprentice, and being a slimy con man. Only reason he has money. He was relatively successful in real estate. But everything else? Bankruptcy.weed is cool and all, but at the bottom of the list compared to the U.S being number 1 in persons incarcerated per capita, we have one of the highest child poverty rates, homelessness, U.S.A IS THE ONLY MAJOR POWER LEFT that doesnt offer its people universal healthcare paid for by the government. (Before you say freeloader, our healthcare is FUCKED just another business like law enforcement). Shall I go on about how much of an elitist trump is? America will burn, at the will of dictator trump

so which % do you lay good sir?

Voting TRUMP.

Because I'm alpha as fuck and don't care who knows I'm voting for Trump.

What kind of loser gives a shit about being anonymous?

Sleep Well Berno

sorry to burst your bubble but ww3 will never happen in our lives

Im a dumb chump, yet, you can't form a legible sentence. They died for the beliefs of one man, but this time instead of Jews, its dem damn wetbacks and mooslums, ya reckon? Go crack open your budweiser somewhere else.

Full disclosure: I am anti union and have worked for companies that employ union members

A union is a third party "Company" or "party" or what I would prefer to describe as a "non-profit like organization" that exists as a middle man between employees and the company that the employees are working for. The workers forfeit a percentage of their pay to the union. (PAYING UNION DUES IS REQUIRED BY LAW IN MANY STATES) And in return the union negotiates "in the best interest of the workers" on things like hours, what work only union members can do, pay benefits etc.

It played an important role earlier in the 1900s, but now is a leech on workers. In California, or maybe just LA for example, the unions support a $15 min wage, but only if there was an exception that allowed unions to negotiate a lower wage. Why would they want this? Its not for the workers benefit...

>Dudes only success is Apprentice, celebrity apprentice, and being a slimy con man.

Still better than Hillary and Bernie.

sleep well Berno

take this, youll need it

you're what's wrong with America

Lol the ignorance is strong in this one.

Go on..

sleep well berno

Sooo, admittingly you're saying you're a piece of shit?

because you say so user? go fuck yourself scum
>they died for the beliefs of one man
no you fucktard they died for their fellow german nations speaking peoples

same way the french died behind napolean. they fought for their nation.
the ALLIED forces of wwII fought and died for no reason other than to save the globalist powers at the times

Caring about the nation and it's people in it, their wellbeing is whats wrong with America? Incorrect. This mentality of "im all alone in the world" and the fact people like you blindly defend the ideals you've been taught to believe in, is what's wrong with America.

Not my best of poops but me w/e

Mhm, last I remembered a majority of Sup Forums is 16.

IMO they are a modern day, legally sanctioned mob

>Yo, it would be a shame if some scum bag took advantage of your hard work
>Sos heres the deal
>You pay me, and I protect you from people that might try to take advantage of you
>If you dont pay me, you cant work this job (right to work states vs others)
>Oh, BTW, when I negotiate for you, Im really negotiating for my power and my friends power, you know those old guys who still have pensions that they could live off of, but they want a second summer home, so they get raises first.
>But I promise you, if any non union member so much a picks us a hammer, we will sue their ass for taking you less than minimum wage job even though the only person who might do that is making at least 5 times what you are on their salary and are just trying to help.

i heard about that but they never do anything for you and they take all your money

Sheep are whats wrong with America. Dependant thinkers, just in case you didnt learn what that means in school.

try harder gay troll -0

sleep well berno

so what is Sup Forums best recommendation for me since im so new to it all

this ^

>Johnson

because he has the best policies and his name is also a word to describe a penis

I'm not trolling in the slightest. I voted Trump, intend to vote Trump again in November and don't care who knows it.

who the hell is Johnson?

The best 3rd party candidate in the race. The real kicker? Hes less extreme than 2/3 of the main party options.

freddie and fannie bailing out bad lenders and "OMG UR RACIST if you don't give loans to unemployed minorities" is what caused the disaster.

THIS IS CORRECT

regarding about 20-30% of the cause

He's the "dude weed lmao" candidate.

that's bernie sanders actually

Yes you can. People do it all the time. Using abandoned house addresses and fake names

If you're not a fucking idiot you'd know your vote means nothing. The president is elected by a small room of rich fucks who do not care about you.

>The president is elected by a small room of rich fucks who do not care about you.
then why are those rich fucks trying everything they can (short of a barrage of bullets) to stop trump and bernie from winning?
>protip: because you are a dumbass kid who thinks he is smart and "above it all" but doesn't know what is actually happening right now

if it were jeb bush vs hillary clinton you might be right... but it isn't and you are fucking dumb kid