Do you support the national team of the last remaining white nation on earth? I know I do

Do you support the national team of the last remaining white nation on earth? I know I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reykjavík#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vikings
>white

They have a very left-wing and feminist government lad. Apparently there's still some right-wing sentiment, but the majority of people (especially the youth) are very very left-wing. Give it 10 years and Muhammad will be the most common Icelandic name.

>white people
>good at sports

blacks literally dominate every relevant sport: lebron james, messi, odell beckham jr, jackie robinson, monfils etc

>Argentine
>Black

Argentine in America spotted

fucking Mexicans I swear

>jackie robinson

my favourite thing about iceland is that if you know an icelandic persons name, you know their dads name.

>fucking white people
when will they learn?

My favourite thing about Iceland is their indian red hot chicken meals

go iceland go

I do, but not because I'm racist. I cheer for my Nordick brethren with larger legitimacy than you yankee scum

>no black people
>literally the worst technical team in Europe

Hahahhah

My friend took a vacation there. Looked pretty comfy

I bet everything is expensive tho

Now will every bow before their new messiah? We all know who has caused this to happen

I do, but not because I'm racist. I cheer for my Nordick brethren with larger legitimacy than you yankee scum

>Implying right-wing is any better
Employers sure prefer local workers over underpaid illegal immigrants, for sure...

I do, because they are all Aryan, just like me.

>Reykjavik
>White
travel once in a while m8

>Finns
>Nordic

Pls

looks fairly OK to me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reykjavík#Demographics

Don't Icelandics look like inbred rednecks?

I heard that inbreeding is such an issue that people use an app when they start dating in order to make sure they're not related

Sounds like a pretty good place for a foreigner to go and find a wife

>Tfw no Filipino Icelandic gf

iKTFN

Fuck off
Iceland is the Nords last bastion of pure Viking blood

>Give it 10 years and Muhammad will be the most common Icelandic name.

Iceland is literally frozen, only White people and Inuits can survive those conditions.They have a natural barrier against snackbars.