My wife showed me here dildo or whatever it is today. I find it pretty disgusting...

My wife showed me here dildo or whatever it is today. I find it pretty disgusting, I guess it's just a weird preference of mine. She wanted to have sex but I just told her to use it and got in the shower. What should I do know? Everything is on the table. Not the type of woman I want to be with.
INB4 "It's like you masterbating" No, it's like me getting a lower half of a woman type pocket pussy and having sex with it. Apples to apples people.

INB4 A quick google search suggests roughly 50% of women use them. I don't want to hear they all use it.

INB4 "You're insecure." Never thought about it before. I'm well endowed and I make her have orgasms (plural) every time we have sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05Z4eWmtFzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is thinking of another guy when she uses it, guaranteed

as someone who takes dick on the regular the reason she is able to have MOs when she sleeps with you is because she uses a dildo. its like practice for the real thing. if you want a chick who only tolerates or at best moderately enjoys sex then yeah, you should insist upon being with a chick who never uses a dildo. sex is different when you're on the receiving end.

You may be right, but like I'm thinking of her when I masterbate. Who gives a shit, at this point I can get hotter women than she can get guys.

Just fuck her doggy style and jam it in her ass.

You're an idiot she just got it. Shut up for being an ignorant fuck spewing shit that you "believe" We've been together for 10 years and in the beginning she has 4-6 "MO"s now she's at 2-3

you have no wife and made this fantasy up ... you live in your parents basement

Eh, is it even worth it? What's the profit?

If it wasn't 2AM I would get up and take pictures of my large house and time stamp. Not really into feeding the trolls at the moment.

I am 100% certain she used a hairbrush handle or a shampoo bottle before.

you're pretty weird OP

together 10 years, enjoy sex, but don't like a little sexual exploration? uhhh... she's better off without you

see INB4 number 2 and kindly stfu. Just because your mind is warped and think all women use some sort of phallic object to get themselves off doesn't actually equate to reality.

pfff you're an idiot. girls who masturbate are so much better in bed as they have a better understanding of what their bodies need. stop whining, ask her what she wants and deliver. you will be awarded.

Alright, Anthony Burch

this I agree 100%

Don't like the toys thing. Not for me. I mean, she could leave if she wanted to. What's a 31 year old women with two kids and no income or house going to do though? Live with her parents?

I'm not saying all but the majority who enjoy sex do. IDK man, I think you're the one who is a little warped here but I get that some guys like to live in a fantasy world where women are 100% submissive to them which is cool and all but it is a little delusional.

women are humans too dip shit, they all masturbate just like us you loser, whether with hands or dildo.

So weird, I just hate it. Not into it. It's a huge turn off for me. I understand my aversion to this may be abnormally extreme but does that make it less real?

LOL you're severely mistaken if you don't think she'll be taking half your shit

it makes you autistic

Leave your femanazi bullshit out of this. I don't have any interest in female opinions on this anyway.

wow legit faggot alert
you should be happy she is being honest with you ya tiny toothpick dicked shit head

they change with age/stress/ect dipshit, get used to being single with a doll of some sort if you want to insist upon mo when you wont even let them age like a human being

Unless the house is ONLY under YOUR name, you'd be pretty super duper fucked if things end like that

Prenup, it was obvious early that I was going to be the bread winner.

>30+ years old
>comes to Sup Forums for relationship advice
>surprise surprise, he's dysfunctional in more ways than one

honestly though your wife is going to be fucking black dudes before the year is over with or without you. good job getting married dipshit.

LOL you're severely mistaken if you think a prenup pertains to the things you've mutually acquired after you got married. I highly doubt you made your wealth 10+ years ago.

The house is only in my name. I don't take chances.

LMAO good luck getting a prenup to hold up after a decade

OP you're totally right, ignore these underaged faggots trying to tell you other wise.

Kick that filthy swine to the curb and start anew.

Female masturbation involves sticking something inside anyways. Clit stimulation only goes so far. So you are fine with her fingering herself but not with using something that actually can hit her sweet spots? Unless you are there to sexually satisfy her anytime she wants it or you don't masturbate for pleasure, what is the problem with it?

It does when you address future earnings in the prenup.

OP you have fuckin issues

dude holy shit you're the biggest faggot i've seen in almost ten years on Sup Forums like seriously kys

*her

we've been together for ten years, we haven't been married for that long.

i think people like you are just better off dead

Would you prefer her using toys, or taking your best mates dick instead?
You sound like an autistic faggot and should promptly an hero.

uh huh well good luck getting it to hold up when the judge finds out you're voiding your marriage because "my wife bought a sex toy"

This guy is too stupid to be married. Ditch her so someone with some balls can step up. Please don't reproduce

>buh-b-but muh dicks so good at its job
So hood she replaced you with glass. Same value as switching from joints to a bong. Step your game up.

ok.

Good luck getting that to hold up in divorce court. Even if she signed a prenup that said she would not be eligible for alimony it can be completely thrown out by the judge. In fact, she's not even allowed to give up the right to alimony even if she signed something saying she did. You're royally fucked if she were to leave you. You'd be paying child support AND alimony and end up with 30% of your paycheck and a studio apartment in a bad part of town. Meanwhile she has the kids and the house and still not working.

My wife and I have toys, and I use them on her, we have toys for both of us. Nothing wierd about finding something pleasurable when it's soul purpose for being created was pleasure. Loosen up bro.

I don't like you, but those guys hoping your lazy wife takes half your shit are cucks by definition. Ignore them like everyone with ovaries does.

Newsflash, my reasoning doesn't matter. The white knights are angry in here today.

i'm just floored.
honestly it's actually a pretty big honor. congrats.

Femanon here... living with parents would be better than staying married to a tard like you. No wonder she needs a toy, you sound like a massive fag.

Lmao, right bud

We're not hoping that at all. I think it's bullshit actually and it's why I won't get married. I'm just letting OP know what's in store for him

i wish i had a wife i could just fucking yell at and beat with her own dildo.

You notice how both these turds sound nearly identical in their buffoonery? All SJWs are the same, just different level of faggotry. This guy can still beat the shit out of his wife and kill her family, what will you guys say then?

>Knowing this is a troll
>Knowing there are people actually like this

Women also need emotional satisfaction. This means a lifeless fake dick gives her more than you are capable of...

The children would stay with me, obviously she has no job or home. Additionally a close family friend wrote the prenup which upon giving it to me said "It'd be a surprise if you could actually get anyone to sign this."

Why are you so mad she gets nothing?

this

ur a cuck

On a side note, that image is some trippy shit.

How the fuck am I a SJW for telling him the brutal truth of marriage? I'm advocating the exact opposite. DO NOT GET MARRIED because divorce court is fucked up and feminists ruined everything about marriage. You're a fucking idiot if you think I"m advocating for divorce rape.

wow look! a rael femanon!

>tits & timestamp or gtfo

Of course living with your parents is nice, you're a spoiled shit for brains that talks to guys online. on fucking Sup Forums no less, your parents must be so proud of their "femanon" daughter. They bought your car too didn't they faggot?

ok.

>it's like me getting a lower half of a woman type pocket pussy and having sex with it
No, its not.
They make those with dicks. If it were that and not a dildo you'd have a point.
Also, they don't make "lower half of woman" type pocket pussies. You'd need a fucking huge ass pocket.

I'm not mad at all. I hope she gets nothing. alimony is bullshit. but you're gonna get divorce raped, prenup or not.

>Not the type of woman I want to be with.
>Wife

Are you literally retarded? What did you meet her and two days later decide to get married?

Its an indication that she wants to be double penetrated. You must choose which path to take...

Divorces are handed out like candy here in Reno, average is three an hour. There are lawyers out there specifically for guy in his situation that are there to bury the females. Lawyers are scumbags.

lol
faggot

Jealous? I'm sure she'd use it on you if you asked real nice.

Wow OP, either you're an elaborate ass troll or the most pathetically insecure excuse of a man i've ever seen. Who gives a shit if she wants to use a damn dildo, if you're really as amazing as sex as you claim, she's not gonna leave you for it. Which, let's be honest, is the real reason you're over-reacting so astronmically to the whole situation, deep down inside you're afraid you can't compete

>legal logic = SJW
right faggot, kill yourself. you can't please a woman, in a shed, and you sound triggered like a fat fuck tumblerite

>I'm well endowed
>and I make her have orgasms (plural) every time we have sex.
I'm sure she told you that

Face it. You are inadequate and she obviously needs more than your limp little dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=05Z4eWmtFzo

No, you're just making up stuff with no knowledge or the prenup or our situation. You're just mad for whatever reason. If I needed legal advice I'd call my expensive attorney.

>666
>implying females are human beings

>you can't please a woman, in a shed

How can a lawyer be a scumbag if hes protecting someones hard earned money? Go take care of your wifes son. The niglet probably needs a change.

Read INB4 3

Well, when she gets half of your shit, your house, plus alimony you'll be the one living with your parents.

They all use them. Fucking grow a set. The dr prescribes prescription growacet for you

I'm a little under 8 I'm not huge but I'm endowed enough to know I'm well above average.

You aren't mature enough to be married. Get a divorce.

You sound like you have psychological issues.

She also masturbates every time she takes a shower.

She's probably thinking of the bloke that always comes into her work and talks to her, too.

You know the one. Black. Big muscles. Shirt a little too tight for him. Has a nice car. Yeah. That one.

I hope OP gets raped,
divorced or no divorce.

By responding to you without a timestamp actually we'd be the ones feeding the troll.
Newfag

i cant believe how many white knight faggots are on Sup Forums nowadays. you're all fucking pathetic.

You inb4'd it, but that doesn't make it any less true

read the rest of the thread. No chance of that happening.

You think you're getting cucked by a dildo? Jesus Christ, dude, fucking grow up.

Make me faggot.

LOL you're triggered.

Read the thread, she doesn't work. Also, we both dislike black people...it's not even like a question.We're open about their drain on society. Their ridiculous claims at oppression..etc.etc.

You mad, triggered boy?

i used to think female cum was hot, but then i realized
the only creamy white stuff to come out of a vagina is either some guys cum, or some sort of discharge due to infection

hentai hasn't been the same since

These.
This is a troll, nobody who fails to understand women this badly could be married.
/thread

Not particularly. Just shitposting. You?