Sup Forums is now just a subreddit

Sup Forums is now just a subreddit

Literally whatever was left of Sup Forums has moved on to Reddit to form r/Sup Forums r/classicchan, or the different 'meme a president' projects in r/the_donald or r/Mr_Trump

Plus the influx of newfags as gotten so severe that tumblr has invaded with their legit fags and turned new fags into unironic trap loving actual faggots.

Thanks Moot...

bump

Seconding

Plus there is no tor or VPN allowed usage on Sup Forums and photo links allowed. Literally an FBI haven.

Moot is no longer with us

It's not Moots(or mooks) fault.

You can blame it on the millenials or the traitors of tumblr, reddit, or other internet cesspools but the fact of the matter is, time changes things. Whether you like it or not. So you can bitch and moan and ultimately add to the pile of shit that's been smeared on Sup Forums or you can learn to adapt.

Sincerily, an oldfag

its official. Sup Forums is kill. anyone second?

>implying fagchan has ever changed and that it was ever good

Back at ya. It was a magic time back in 05 when Youtube was still new and you could post stupid videos of your friends and have an active channel before ad revenue was involved and there was a real sense of community before every phone had internet and every even t Sup Forums did was cataloged and read by all these new fags looking to replicate it but without any originality or of their own. Just literally trying to continue system32 virus twitch raids...how fucking lame. Plus the literal attachment of it. The racism and homophobia was a deter to keep out the 'normies' and not a literal belief of most 4chaners at the time. Now the new fags are actual fags and racists and have lost all subtlety that the community had that made it somewhat of a secret club where you knew certain terms or memes but now there are so many sites dedicated to documenting every post...literally r/classichan posts shit form 6months ago...like how is that classic?

Dumbass

>Implying you would know

you obviously have no idea of the chain of events that took place

The problem with Sup Forums is that it was good.
If Sup Forums had just been a shitty site occupied by psychopaths and pedophiles we wouldn't have this problem.
Fucking chanology and anonymous made every bullied 12 year old fattie want to join.
Also the absence of WT snacks

Please inform me know it all, newfag scum

+267

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

Why are there so many attention whores on this thread? I have been going on this site for 9 years, some things are exactly the same, some different. Who cares?

Truth

It's just sad to me that enough oldfags still browse but we all do it with the same contempt and seemingly hidden optimism that something will spark this newer generation into finding the original spirit of the site but every time it just gets worse and worse and so much farther than what it was originally about.

This thread is filled with fags that believed fox that 4chins was some sort of special hacker club filled with awesome maymays. $Chan suck, $chans always sucked, and you suck. Go die.

Yeah, also the mods are fucking cancer that delete good raid threads and let all sorts of fags go on with unclever shitposts.

Why don't you stop tickling your asshole and smelling your finger and do some fucking research you double nigger

I wish I was dead.

Which makes it no better than a sub Reddit

Especially with all the subreddits dedicated to an unanonymous message board. Making it literally pointless.