Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far and how many girls do you plan to impregnate in your lifetime

Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far and how many girls do you plan to impregnate in your lifetime

You're Mexican aren't you? Or are you white trash?

One. Ex wife.
Probably going to be it unless my son dies

zero

I don't want my offspring to suffer when the planet goes to shit.

You probably had a gf the you got chucked by a black guy and now your gf is pregnant with a niglet

Muslim detected.

i tell girls ive had a vasectomy and dump my load in them, it's worked A LOT and ive impregnated at least 23 that i know of, more that just stopped talking after a month when their period stopped

Enjoy the sadness you caused your kids while they grow up without a dad.

All of them

Top kek. I'm going to do that from now on

>26
>fucked about 30
>no kids
I might be sterile

Typical black person or mexican detected.

Knocking up cunts is the single greatest act of retardation a man can commit.

Kill em instead.

None, and 2 (there twins) and I'm already with one and they "play" with each other so score for me

And
All of them

2 different chicks knocked up: first one was torn to shreds in her teenage uterus, second after I married a piece of shit parasite con-artist. Now I have 2 boys and no wife. And hell no, no more, I even took an extra. It's taking all I have to keep my oldest from finding places like this. Its all but pointless now. But what do you do, just fucking say, "Ok son, have at it." I'm such a hypocrite.

0 and 0

I want to fuck a pregnant chick tho really bad.

Can't u get in trouble for that?

No law against being an asshole. It's only illegal if you have an std and know it and don't tell them. Esp with HIV. You can get years.

Idk, OP, how many sisters do you have?

jk

Yea I guess. All that child support tho. Why knock up 23 wimmens? That's like 15 liftetimes worth of wages garnished from your checkbook.