Top kek

Top kek

This guy just posted this on Facebook and its comments ts are overly positive

I don't get it

What is it like wife #33 ?

He just made it to 33rd degree Mason. Apparently he did in 2001 he was just showing a brother. He's a token freemason

33rd degree freemason

Here's a better photo

Both these guys look like complete assholes

he's a mason

Since when did they let niggers be masons? Thought they were for progress and making things that last

Good for him. He must have put a lot of work into it.

thats a big deal

test

Negroes have their own mason lodges.

The women have their own thing called Order of The Eastern Star.

Niggers in the masons? since when and why?

I'm actually going to to read into this. Thanks user

His fingers look like wrinkly old pepperoni's. Were the comments not talking about his wrinkly pepperoni fingers?

They have their own strange negro rituals as well, but good luck finding info on this.

What's the deal with Mason's? There are a fuckload of places for these people to go to in my town and I never actually looked into and every time I ask people they give me some bullshit about the illuminati.

Ronald H. Trower Sr.

Apparently it's for women and men of all religions but I'm sure the black men are all sucking eachothers dicks and shit

baby consciousness faggots who need a system to feel better than others instead of going inside of themselves on their own
rot in hell

knights of columbine, since masons they cannot be.

Prince Hall = Nigger Masons

what do masons even do?

There masons. Duuurrrr

Elaborate

It's a Fraternity through and through. They gather, do ancient rituals that are based on the building of Solomon's Temple, and do charity shit.

So these guys took the darkness thing literally?

Lots of things. Freemasonry is responsible for your shitty education for starters. Trivium & quadrivium are kept out of public schools by them.

To explain what Freemasons do briefly involves lots of trigger words and will be attacked by tards, "my uncle-father is a mason and all they do is hang out at the lodge and maybe help ya get a job"

Gotta have some darkies around to fuck their wives obviously

It is a Hierarchy/Pyramid/ponzi system so those at the bottom in the lower degrees have no idea what the higher ups, and their splinter groups do.

Progressing through the degrees you learn what the different symbols mean, you're taught handshakes, ways to dress, coded language, hand gestures and the higher degrees, you have to do things that are illegal to achieve them and thus become bonded with your brothers. masons are told not to discuss what they do with their families... it does involve gay sex at some point

There is no such thing as a 33 degree mason. There are 3 ranks you can achieve. You must belive in one secular God. We do charity and work for non profits. I have had a man in Oklahoma give me a car job and house because I was a mason. We are just regular guys with a good sense of right and wrong who follow the law and help society. Keep beliving all the mumbo jumbo or join if you don't have a record and see for yourselves.

One point? That's a regular thing lol

I can see right through that shitty little message you fucking Freemason Illuminati Satan worshiper, you can't recruit me you fucking pig. Every time I see a mason I spit in they're fucking face.

google famous freemasons, luciferianism, saturn cult, sigil magick ... just for starters of what is going on. Masonic- MAY SONIC 5 FREQUENCY SOUND all about manipulating space-time & dimensional gates at the highest levels. Music industry is all masonic

Pretty sure sucking on a dick or opening my ass for a connection with closeted faggots isn't something I'm looking to involve myself in

Yea, you determine your own level of involvement. Many masons are just that: local fucktards working charities and local politics... there are also BIGGER lodges in BIGGER cities that do BIGGER THINGS and there are many groups that you can join only if you are a mason that low level masons either dont know about or will say that it isn't part of masonry.

So I can walk into a masonic lodge and become an entry level member but how long before shit gets weird?

that right there, how you have to be a freemason before you can be a shriner, for example, and masons saying shriners are part of freemasonry, is a fine example of how the whole system operates. deceptive dodgy shady bullshit. its all handshakes and blow jobs

So it's really just about surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals which in this case seems to be homosexuals with wives

They claim to be a sort of fertinity.

He has aged very badly for someone who's only 33.

I get 98% of this but what's the last two sequences