Ask a guy who has a 92% win rate in over watch anything

>Ask a guy who has a 92% win rate in over watch anything.

Overwatch is one word you fucking retard, clearly a child

lol faggot

How do you get a team to carry you almost every game?

You must be angry you aren't a hyper carry mercy main with a 92% win rate. you fucking Neanderthal

How does it feel knowing you're bragging to a board of people who clearly don't give a shit about how well you do in a past time activity that generates no income for you.
Also, here's an ass so people might actually read this.

you can ask your dad to spray water up your ass

Overwatch is somewhere in the casual spectrum right of singleplayer games and roguelikes and left of sc2 and fighting games on the same crt.
losers play that shit so they can feel good about themselves

Apparently your "past time" activity is reading these shit posts. and its pastime you fucking bun head.

sweet roots

I mean nothing is wrong with a good support in OW, and I wasn't bragging I was doing an AMA to enlighten people how to achieve the plethora of skill required for this "casual" game

>92% winrate
>13 matches
Play another 13. Watch what happens to that winrate, bucko.

And im here to tell you how autistic you are to think you control the outcome of your team game especially that game ama lol this isnt fucking reddit

>Show me you winning 13 games in a row and I doubt you can possibly do it. It's impressive and you know it. Whether it was skill or luck its pretty fucking solid.

bump

show me "you" winning Well I could be much more confident but because the allies change unless its a premade team even a professional couldnt make a guarantee that the >"team"< would win. I swear casuals will never learn

honestly the people commenting have not actually played overwatch and clearly do not know the skill required to actually win 12 games. They probably are peanut butter and jelly of you and cannot afford the game

> Be backed against the wall during over time
> Hanzo is using his spiral wolf fuck at me
> I start taking massive DPS
> My team is begging to revive everyone
> I ult resurrecting 5 people from the grave
cont?

Im jelly of the bliss part of ignorance is bliss I could agree with that

this tbh
anybody who can't even correctly spell the name of the game they're playing should just be shot

Maybe play 100 games and if you can win 90% that would be cool but at the same time who gives a fuck. It's just a game. What do you want us to ask you? Should we how to your feet because you are good at some video game. Get over yourself. It's not that impressive.

Frigg off, I'll play caul auv doodee as much as i want!

Bump

> Be playing Under Watch
> Hand is cramping up
> start jizzing my pants from the pain
> Ask mom to get me sponge
> She's not home
> continue playing with jizz pants
cont?

>2 hours ingame
>92% winrate

What's special about that?

But what If you could beat a person 100% of the time in a balanced game that people bet on? esports are a thing all these noncompetitive pvp games are so funny. This is not a website for children the context of OPs post is fucking SAD

tbh a 92% win-rate in Overwatch is impressive as hell

It's not, op is just an attention whore who wants (You)s.

>impressive
>OP has 2 hours in game

> Be an OverWatch beater
> Can't log out of OW
> People realize I'm a beater
> They try and kill me for having exerience
> They realize they need me to log off the game

SOA confirmed

bump

Since op is a fag and I have nothing else to do for the next hour...

Why do they have dicks?

>Impressed by op tbh

I'm doing training sessions on Thursdays @ 9am -
6 pm PST @ a rate of 14 bucks an hour (minimum wage in cali)

>check the games played

Do you take bitcoins? cuz I dont have any but id like to trade things with no intrinsic value for eachother

Shit, I'd be impressed if he had 100% win rate after one match.

add my OW smurf MasterMercy#14562 Battle.net name

Tries to be funny

Isn't

The real question is why don't you?

everyone posting does not know the skill mercy takes to carry a team

Who's your favorite support to roll with? That guy that keeps everyone alive long enough to win the game? You know, the one the entire enemy team hates...

Exactly. Mercy has a high skill curve and practically zero damage. a 92% win rate without actually dealing damage most of the time is a pretty difficult task.

you dont think im funny senpai?
>my feels

I never played it yet but it looks like your k/d sucks. You probably have a good team.

bump

It's called being carried by your team.

how does it feel knowing this game will die in about 2 months

I'm honestly not even trying to be funny I'm being serious. Nothing is wrong with a counter argument. Show me a high win rate like that. You guys wanna act like fucking bun heads ago ahead.

It's called playing AS A TEAM

Thank you man, this is a post that is like coherent to how this shit goes down. This was turning into some brony levels of lucidity in here

no one cares

team play is the best play. Obvi no one knows shit on Sup Forums

Less than 2k average dmg, rofl

My KD sucks because I play as a support? I previously mentioned that I don't deal damage I heal and revive. Also I doubt the game will die in 2 months you must be a fan of TF2 and the stats even showed it the players significantly dropped on beta and the actual release date.

You've played for 2 hours. 13 games. Which means you're at a low level in the game being matched in a pool of players who are mostly also new. Go play another 5 hours and show me your stats. Also I play drunk and high I ain't about to try and say I am the best at the game it's for fun.

I'd be impressed with that if he played something like 50 matches, not fucking 13.

GTFO.

Tampa Bay Lightning winning the cup

>The amount of autism in this thread is insane.

More like GTFI (get the fuck in)

OP is a fucking legend and you fucking know it you weeb

Just like in league of legends there's roles lol. I doubt a support would deal as much damage as an ADC

>tfw this is the most competitve gaming machine right now

how small is your dick?

>Here's OP

Get fuked

bump

> Be lost in camp greenlake
> Out of water
> Black friend burning up
> Use his fro as shade
> See gods thum
What to do next?
cont?

How does it feel to know that nobody gives a shit?

looks more like god's penis and balls

games played 13 = avg eliminations 3.92
get gud kid.

How? How do you get such a great win percentage OP???

Wait until you see OP's average healing done as it is likely in the millions you twat-handle

I mean in league I avg a score of 2/5/15 as Thresh which is a pretty stellar score if I do say so myself. Kills are not important assists are. I keep my team alive. AMA

Im not too sure why people are dick riding normal stats maybe wait til ranked is out then have the pissing contest.

Can you hook a bro up with a copy?

13 games played

thats too obvious m8 try again

Well its simple first I
> I utilize my shift ability to best of my ability
> I use quick chat pings to communicate keeping my team engaged visually and verbally whether my ult is going to go off
> I wear gaming gloves and gunnars to reduce eye and wrist strain for prolonged use
> I also wear diapers for continuous play
pic kinda related

OP N00b CAN't PLay FoR SHit

OP just rekin these fools

I'm currently streaming right now replies won't be as frequent drbagginz @ twitch

Best stream on this side of the pacific tbh

>drbagginz

OP you dun goofed.

bump

I like zenyatta more.

He can do a lot of damage while healing and help the team push with his ultimate.

He is also the ultimate anti tank with his debuff.

drbagginz youre sweet

self bump

bumpity

self bump

My nigger

bump

self bump

can you buy it for me

if yes, email me the key at [email protected]
thanks Sup Forumsro

>AMA