Any happy ending stories?

Any happy ending stories?

There's an Asian massage place nearby that I'm pretty sure does them. I want to save up a huge load, go in there, get hard as nails and let my masseuse drain me at the end. However, I don't want to cheat on my gf :/

Other urls found in this thread:

rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-healing-hands-day-spa-horsham-pa-5178
rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-sun-spa-therapy-sycamore-il-6882#rubmaps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not cheating unless you put it in

Bitch boy shit or get off the pot.

It's really just a different way of masturbating, rather than cheating.

Try to shoot it up into her face.

Fuck that, it is totally cheating. Unless you also let your girlfriend get fingered by other dudes.

I mean fuck it, I would do it anyway, but don't lie to yourself about it.

Any stories?

The middle aged Asian masseuses, while not much to look at, are real cocksmiths. They always get me to shoot more than I normally do

anyone know where to go in the bay area?

Asian Reborn Spa on the coast will do.

Check rubmaps

My first time doing an Asian massage parlor. Failed in my first attempt at a different one in SSF, paid 40 bux for a subpar massage and no happy ending. The one I described above was definitely more enjoyable. Will greentext if wanted

Pretty much everywhere in SF will give a hj

she didnt pay them to finger her, the masseuse isn't getting sexual gratification

If I didn't feel like fingering my gf every time she wanted it, I'd let her PAY a guy to do it. As long as it's just a business relationship...

But again, that's only if I didn't feel like fingering her.

>went in, paid 40 to the house
>got a room, middle aged Chinese girl performs the massage
>thinking to myself, are these HJ stories really true
>decide to touch the legs while she does the normal back rub
>she seems receptive to it, smiles
>I'm thinking I have a shot

To be Cont'd

If it's a small town/city the chances are you're going to get a 40-50 year old mamasan with a voice deeper than yours from decades of smoking. If you get lucky and get one of the young hot girls (they don't last long or work very often usually) it might be OK, but the massage will almost definitely be awful and handjobs are pretty lame in general.

Just make sure you pick the ri ght kind of parlor. A key word to look for is "table shower". That almost always means a handjob at least is on the table. If you want sex the standard rate is 150-200 total (including massage fee), depending on the area and the girl. Probably could negotiate lower if you become a regular. Never ask explicitly for sex acts, just ask if you can flip when you're ready - she'll get the hint.

how do you ask?

Rubmaps for all my canadabros, also, you can barter with Asians, full service 60$ kek

It is a small town but this place does have "table shower" whatever that is, and the most commonly reviewed masseuse seems to be Lulu, so that might be a good bet

I just stay naked after the shower, and sit on the table waiting.
If she's down, then she'll ask what you want, otherwise she'll just ask you to cover it up.
Never had that happen though, always down for $.

Put out your donation with a tip (size depending on how much extras you want), flip over at some point and unless it's a "legit"/non-sexual massage parlor they'll know what to do. It's best never to explicitly say "how much for a BJ" etc. It will only make them think you're a cop.

>go on

AY IM IN THE BAY AREA. Would like to know too.

This

it's not cheating if you pay for it

that's a stupid argument. Why go into denial about what you're doing? Be honest with yourself - you are seeing another woman for sexual services. There's nothing to be ashamed of, guys do it all the time. You can safely do it as long as you aren't an idiot (use protection, never use your personal cell phone, take a shower before you come back home etc)

If you do get caught, don't try and argue semantics. If you caught her paying another dude for sex you'd say it was cheating, you can't have a double standard.

Kek

>t. a woman

show tits

exactly. if shes not available by her choice, then whats the problem

I'm actually gonna be looking into happy endings.

Anyone use rubmaps?? ALso how do you ask for a happy ending when you're a new customer at place? Can I get fucked by the law for asking for a happy ending in California?

You have to pay for the site, no?

>I smile back at her
>move my hand up, closing in on her vag
>feel balls
>our smiles grow as well as our shafts

I don't think so, shows all listings for my area, BC, for free.
You don't need an account.

RubMaps is free, even if you register, premium content is pay.

Basically, the rule is the cops cannot drop their pants, so they cannot bust a masuse if she says 'get undressed', because a cop can't do that. you get a massage and depending on the place, the 'tip' is how much action you would like. Funny enough, I read this in the newspaper just the other day.

I NEED ANSWERS

wat high school did u graduate from

where in ssf

How long would you have to do kegals to get any benefits from them, I didn't notice any difference from adding in them to my routine for about 3 months

/r/ greentexts of real experiences

she's embarrassed she doesn't know how to shave properly

what hs did u graduate from

yeah she's also a hooker

backpage

95% of these girls are trafficked FOB sex slaves. Most don't even speak English.

Tbh, I try not to do kegels because I find it makes the muscles tired which causes me to shoot less. I only do kegels as I'm cumming, and if done right they allow me to routinely shoot about 4-6 good ropes, whereas normally I'd shoot only 1 or 2 if I was lucky. I haven't tried any supplements yet, but I'm interested.

Why do most Asians don't want to do greek

I've never been able to get remotely close with an hj before from girlfriends etc. Usually I'm just like wtf stick it in a hole, so I'm skeptical of hj parlors. Anyone with similar experience can tell me if things would be way better at parlor or should I just avoid?

that's highly depressing, although extremely arousing.

35yr+ old women confirmed

>implying this faggot has graduated highschool yet
Oh you silly bitch.

these women are highly expierenced at tugging dudes off and will make you cum fast and hard

Done this several times at AMP's and private locations. Most I am yet to have FS from an AMP but private had had great times with hot Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai woman. Don't do other ethnicities not interested.

I have a rubmaps account. First person to link me a parlor. I'll post the first premium review. Not doing this allnight

theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=281290
one of the better providers in the bay area right now.

I'm having a tough time locating the link for your mom's house.

rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-healing-hands-day-spa-horsham-pa-5178

when an underage b& is at stake, i try to weed out newfags such as yourself out in the open.

rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-sun-spa-therapy-sycamore-il-6882#rubmaps

Cocksmiths, love it

Then tell your gf you want to do it. Be honest. Talk to her about it in advance.

Is that site even safe?

Totally. There is NO way the cops would be allowed to have accounts there.

The place is clean and simply decorated much better looking on the inside. Tina is a pretty good masseuse. She wasn't afraid to touch the scars on my back and feeling her soft fingers running over them made me shiver a little. Tina was polite and didnt ask any questions and instead began to whisper sweet nothings as she rubbed my skin. The HJ was quite enjoyable. I took a while to get full aroused but once I did Tina tugged and gripped my cock with skilled hands until spilled my juices in her hand. I got cleaned up and promised to return.
Rate massage parlor review:

Kek

Suzy is a cute little Asian hottie with magic hands that will work the tension right out of you. Her English is not very good so don't expect long conversations, but she will get the gist of what you ask for. After entering the cool clean room, I went ahead and undressed and laid on the table. Since I didn't have any particular area that was bothering me too much, i decided to let her do her own thing. She gave me a light rub down at first from my neck to my lower back then she started at my neck again going a bit harder this time. She must have down three passes at me this way starting soft and going to a bit harder. The last time I gave her booty a little slap before turning over and pointing to my cock which was hard and ready for some attention. I moved my hand in a HJ motion and she nodded her head. She grabbed some oil and began working my dick up and down. She moved faster and faster until I creamed onto her hands. Suzy cleaned me up and gave me a nice little smile as I left. I'll be back for cute little Suzy again.

I know this food spot here in the San Gabriel valley. They do full service (hj, bj, fs). It's the only place I know that does it. Most places I scoutted only do hj. I always do fs at the spot I go to. It's typically $25 for 30 min massage and I believe $45 for an hour. And the fs is $120 on top of the enterance fee (massage). My gf is actually okay with me going there once a month. So no, it's not cheating. It's a business deal like someone said in here.

The site is legit. Obviously don't walk in with a boner and ask for sex acts. But rubmaps help point you in the right direction.

Good find. Typically it's hj or bj only. 120 for FS is a pretty average price for FS in CA.

Why not just ask your gf to give you a handy?

Yeah man. It's a great spot. Typically 25-35 year olds here. Key is always be polite with them and let them know how good the "massage" is and they'll take care of you. I've been going there for almost a year now. I made good friends with the 3 owners there. So I get special treatment when I go in now.

that's some true right there. I became obsessed with kegels and strained my fuckin PC muscle. My dick was limp for about 3 weeks or smth. Fucked up shit. Indeed my dick was more diamonds than ever after the muscle restored itself. But fuck it, don't ever overdo it man, it fucks your PC muscle up

Not cheating if you pay for it. It's a service.

Was homeschooled so technically none.

Estuardo??

bamp

>rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-healing-hands-day-spa-horsham-pa-5178

:C have to be a member to look at reviews

Either get your gf to giv you a hj or man up and pay some Asian bitch. Wtf is the dilemma?

Getting someone to jerk you off is cheating. Do however save op a huge load, and maybe get your girlfriend to give you a "massage" if you want to try that

society is slowly coming to grips with this logic. Illogical thinking has dominated for so long

>living the dream