Does a drug exist that gives you a sense of wellbeing, freedom from anxiety and negativethoughts...

Does a drug exist that gives you a sense of wellbeing, freedom from anxiety and negativethoughts, but is also able to keep you clearminded? Also without side-effects like groggyness, lathargia, and the other garbage-like effects of Xanax and SSRIs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6uEMOeDZsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cyanide

Have you considered oxymorphone, or its friend diacetyl morphine?

Ajax

youtu.be/N6uEMOeDZsA

Psilocybin in shrooms

If such a drug existed the whole world would use it.

ketamine for sure

Acid seems pretty close

NO! If you aren't mentally sound shrooms will make any problems in your life seem 10x worse. Only do shrooms or LSD in a positive mindset.

Soma

Cocaine

And meth

Together

With some heroin

Oh yeah lmao

Ketamina-n pula

sex with my sister give me these effects

Quelincieou fits that description.

Ecstasy mother fucker.

It's unbelievable.

How does soma get rid of your negative thoughts?

the only thing that comes close is exercise and well being. Eating right, living within your means, constantly striving to better yourself, and exercising. Sorry bro, no drug doesnt have side effects.

just don't do it too often or else turn retarded.

ganja

How does it compare to molly? I really enjoyed my time with MDMA.

good ol Lsdee

>Ecstasy mother fucker.
Always wanted to try this. What does it do to you? Does your heart rate go crazy?

Molly is mdma

If that's true, then how can shrooms be used to treat depression?

Yea it's called fucking weed

>shrooms
>free from anxiety

>clearminded
pick one

Nigga I really don't know. I've only had a trip turn south once and it wasn't too bad because my problems aren't so serious, but I can't imagine a full blown bad trip.

Jenkem comes pretty close

Honestly op, weed is the best thing you could do. When I first started smoking weed I used to get green sick or paranoid. But that was because I would smoke with other people. Once I started smoking on my own and paced myself I found it to be a much more pleasurable experience, invigorating even! It all depends on what you smoke and what you smoke out of. Stick to glass, wood or clay. Avoid any kind of metal! I find that smoking weed out of tin foil gives me the shakes or makes me sick. Stick to glass pipes and a glass screen. Happy smoking friend!

Read the post motgerfucker. X has a horrible comedown

ectascy and speed. like no joke everythong you want. mix them two together. im like a moderate does. like 1 or 2 caps and a 50 of speed.

Gayyyyyyyy
But true

Propanolol
It's a blood pressure medication but it for the most part blocks the sympathetic nervous system.

DXM bro. Like robotussin, but dont drink that shit homie its nasty and doesnt work as well. Instead go to cvs and get the purple box of coricidin or the cvs brand (name brand $9, cvs brand $7) and take the whole box. Shit takes 45 min -1hour but its everything your asking for. Walmart has one also thats like $3 in the pharmacy right next to coricidin but its scarce because us dxm enthusiasts look for that shit every time we stop in

>>clearminded
your point? Some of us are just as precise just less likely to tear your head off when we smoke honey bunny

Simple. Low dosage of a decent sativa. Drink some coffee if you're the type that gets sleepy after smoking/eating weed. Clearest your mind will ever be. Won't be the most powerful high obviously, but it doesn't sound like you're trying to get wildly stoned.

I don't like honey, not same user though

Yawn. Try snortning Ritalin. You'll be focused for a few hours and if your a man it works better then aderal. Youll have a foucused mind for about 4 hours. The bad thing about it is its very addictive and you'll lose a lot of weight. Also it's very hard to get but goodluck.

DXM is not fun

same thing dipshit

Pseudoephed

But what if you're gay though?

Lies

Then you've lost the game....

HEROIN
trust me, I'm a doctor.

>tfw nobody saw whatytoudidthar

After you peak on LSD, I usually feel pretty free from anxiety and I also feel like I could solve any problem ever at the same time. This is coming from someone who has pretty severe social anxiety. As long as you go into it with a positive mindset you should be ok. I could post my LSD and LSA story to bump if interested.

I tired Percocet (3x5/375) yesterday and felt nothing, just a bit of nausea.

Today I took 40mg of U-447700, which is supposed to be really strong. Still nothing.

Can a person be immune to opiates?

Micro dosing lsd has pretty much all of the effects listed

In all seriousness OP look up Kratos. It's absolutely amazing, can be bought dirt cheap in bulk, has NO side effects, and is legal damn near everywhere. I've been using it for about 4 years. It's an herb that acts on the same receptors as morphine but Kratos isn't as "heavy" so you retain your mental state, just much more pleasant.

Acid makes confused, tired, and afraid of everything.

Kratom* fuck me

A little late user...

>advising triple C's
This shit is not advisable. It's fun, but hampering as fuck to your health and many people vomit. Don't take anything in mass quantities that has other active ingredients in it. Get something with only DXM if you're going to do DXM.

I have taken Kratom twice and got really hot and sweaty then puked violently twice.

underage faggot, only 15 year olds with issues do that shit

Do some real shit like acid or molly faggot dont be a pussy

Good advice right here. Just lightly smoke.

Relatable af. Just prep yourself & get into your fav environment

Suge o

What method did you use to take it? I've done toss n wash, capsules, and brewed teas and never had an issue. As with any drug, you should start with a VERY small dose and work your way up. I now take 6 capsules, but my first time was 2 and it was super strong.

Mdma. Take a small dose with an even smaller topup an hour or so later, a heavy dose won't give you your desired results.

First was raw leaves or plant material. Mixed it into apple sauce to eat it.

Second was capsules from head shop.

Dmx is great man

I mean painkillers and benzos always calmed me the fuck down.

There are pros and cons using mdma

Hmmm yeah you should avoid head shops, never know what you're really getting. As for the raw leaves, it's hard to measure how much you're taking as one whole leaf is like 2 week's worth of doses.

It's called Zazen. Works great.

cannabis if you're good

yes Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) a pharmaceutical for adhd treatment. if you dont abuse it and only use therapeutic does (5-20) mg ER youll be good

30mg Vyvanse and a fuck ton of grass, my friend. Great combo. You'll be so productive and you won't even mind because everything you're doing is great and you love working!

Once you start feeling your back struggle as it realizes that you've just worked for six hours straight, drop a xan and pass out. Maybe mix a couple beers during the speed beforehand.

You'll wake up and feel like a fucking free soul.

dont use vyvanse use Dexedrine. vyvanse is lisdexamfetamine which is the chiral opposite of dextroamphetamine which are boths just molecule of amphetamine. I would reccomend dex as it has less of a feeling like your on drugs feeling,

They're bad, had 3 really really bad trips before. And the way they stick with you is really fucked up and weird.

underrated post

My best advice is to get better sleep Mike.

ask River Phoenix how taking a speed ball worked out for him you ignoramus before you go spoutin off bad advice from your lack of experience and empty fuckin head

NO. Not to contradict all the wannabe pharmacists but what you have just described would be worth billions... Wellbeing, too vague and subjective, closest I can think of is the feeling that you get after you've been throwing up and start getting better... Anxiety, technically this is every fucking shrink pill on the market but mileage will vary. Personally if I was looking for this I would just get an hotel room for a couple of nights and spend the in between day stoned in bed with the lights off, get some junk food for dinner and do something nice like have some steak and a glass of wine, don't fucking talk to anyone... Negative thoughts, that's not a real symptom of anything other than the human condition, "clear your mind" through whatever hippy bullshit works best for you... Side effects, just don't take fucking drugs... Bottom line is magic pill does not exist and you're in too bad a mood to do hard drugs... Personally, I would try smoking opium and playing some music, Blonde Redhead or More era Pink Floyd. An actual psych might recommend wellbutrin if you've been having side effect issues but that shit's fucking nasty...

knock on wood but i've never had a comedown from e or molly

*junk food lunch, my bad...