LONG time lurker, just got home after giving my first blowjob. Ask Me Anything. I wanna tell the story

LONG time lurker, just got home after giving my first blowjob. Ask Me Anything. I wanna tell the story.

I am disappointed to assume you're not a girl.. huh?

So I've lurker b for like 6 years and this site has totally turned me gay. All the sissy shit, I fell for it. Today I finally met a guy on Grindr and went to his apartment. I was shaking so badly on the drive over there

No I'm a boy but I kinda felt like I girl today

We're not interested, no one asked. Fuck off you trembling tumblrite.

Did you take him into your throat like a good sissy?

So I got to his door and inside. He asked if I smoked weed and I said ya! so we had a few bowls and then we started touching and we both just sort of pulled our dicks out. He told me to stand up so I did and he motioned me to get on my knees so I did. This was my first time ever doing anything with a guy. The moment was indescribable

ok here's a question: why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot

I actually did. Really soon after I first got him in my mouth I wanted to try and take it as deep as I could. I gagged pretty quicked but It was fun finding that reflex

Did you wear panties while sucking his dick

i think op is a faggot

I had such an incredible time. He was so gentle with me and i loved pleasing him

Dude just fucking greentext it and be done... "longtime lurker"...

It was our first time meeting but that is my #1 kink. I would like immediately cum if I had panties on. I didnt even get to cum at all today, I tried so hard too, we both did to get me to cum and I couldnt :(

>like this?

why didN#t you get your ass fucked

Wish I could feel you gagging right now instead of having to fap.

First time. i was so nervous. But I think I'm gonna meet him again and do that

I honestly would, I had the time of my life sucking my first cock today

Next time you better be in girls clothes panties bra tights heels skirts blouses when you take the cock sissy slut

Im ready user.

I want to do just that so fucking bad. I didnt even cum yet today because I wasnt dressed up in my panties

So I got between his legs and was sucking him. He started fucking my throat just a little bit and hit my gag reflex again but looking back I liked it. He sort of indicated that he wanted to cum and I had put a lot of thought into where i wanted my first cum shot to be

I'd jizz straight down your throat, you wouldn't even have to swallow.

I keep sucking him and he stands up and I get down low like a good girl would. I open my mouth and close my eyes and right as I do he shoots a huge load of cum, my first load of cum, all over my face and mouth.

holy fuck if thats actually your cock, I would let you do absolutely anything to either of my holes. That is such a pretty cock

Then he goes to hand me a tshirt or to clean up and I use my finger to wipe up all the cum from my face and swallow it all. I couldnt let my first hot load of cum go to waste. I wish he would've came directly into my mouth so I wouldn't have missed a drop.

Good, cause I want your virgin asshole.
You'd be getting your panties ripped down and your ass lubed.

You're going to warm me up before taking my virgin ass with your cock? And please leave my panties around my knees. You can even pull them to the side

Just think of yourself as a slutty little girl who just wants to try letting your guy go in the backdoor. I'll tell you when I'm cumming in you, I'll even slow down so you can feel me spill.

I Feel like I need to fuck bareback. I NEED to feel as much cum as I can pour into my sore, gaping ass. I wanna feel used and I wanna hold it inside my ass until I eat it out later.

I cant wait to suck another cock. His was ok but I want bigger

This was my problem. First cock i sucked was 6 inchs then i looked for bigger. Biggest ive sucked was 9.5 but not much fun, couldnt deepthroat because it was so big. 8 inchs is perfect in my opinion, usually thick enough to give a challenge hehe

Ya his was like not even close to big enough. 5"

You gotta start somewhere tho. Ull find bigger, horny guys everywhere needing their cocks drained

post moar :D

I was a little scared because he was a total stranger, but I want to drain all the cocks that I can. Especially after today

Just tell the story then you stupid head. Whether anyone gives a shit about it is irrelevant.

I did in the comments below. the whole thing, give it a read

Just dont rush into it. Ive had a couple guys that ive been booty calls for and when i said no they got really weird on me

>this site has totally turned me gay
Bullshit. I've been here since '03 and I'm not a cockgobbler. You were always a faggot, looking for an excuse.

thanks for the advice

probably, first step today

I'm so jealous I want this but have a gf
>I'm bi

Well shit congrats

it was so natural and HOT

ugh i have to finger myself for my daddy on skype again to curb the urge lol

Couldnt have let a 'hot' load go to waste?
Now its clear. you sir, are a fucking troll.
You really expect me to believe you followed through with being a faggot and actually sucked another mans dick simply because HE gestured for you to get on your knees... And this dude was the one who created his dating app account BEFORE you. Have fun figuring out which cold sore medicine will work best for you.

Sounds like something my little girl would say.

But she's a girl, soo....

I like being a secret sissy

Go on...

just be a feminine boy, don't make it such a huge fucking deal.

The fuck you wanna hear? How I thought the expressions and reactions in hentai were a ridiculous exaggeration until I met her?

if you had a coworker who you and everyone thought was a girl and she sucked you off but than admitted she has a cock that you found attractive; would you fuck her?

>her
No.

lmao stay mad ultra faggot

The struggles

uh, yeah, ok.

You too user?

When youll be 80 we will all be dead. Their will be none of us to call you a faggot. You will live your life in regret for missing out on such a sweet piece of boy ass.

Why would I do that when I've got this hot younger than I female pussy to fuck? You fags do not compare.