Hey faggots

Hey faggots

I live with my mom and she doesn't know I smoke.

I get super paranoid when I smoke so all I end up doing is stay in my bed and play on my phone, and if she were to come in, I would just act like I'm asleep. I'd love to actually get up and do some other shit, like play Dota or some other shit. But I get super paranoid everytime that she would come in, which happens like once every 100 times. What could I do to stop being such a pussy?

>inb4 op is underagefag
>inb4 op is pussy
>inb4 tell mom to smoke with you

Other urls found in this thread:

greatist.com/health/your-brain-on-marijuana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confidence and sunglasses

Don't have either of those

yeah i know that feeling

get some eye drops, when she comes in just be focused on a game, tell her your playing and you dont wanna be disturbed

SMOKE-LESS!!!
you not only waste money but you literally Plato on damn near any amount(only get so high).
TLDR

///////////////
When THC prevents anadamide from doing its job, the delicate balance between anadamide and dopamine is thrown off. The result: We’re suddenly euphoric, off-balance, ravenous, seemingly impervious to pain, and unable to retain information.

THC may mimic anandamide, but they don't produce the exact same effects. After a person takes a hit of Mary Jane, THC binds to cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptors, which are located in several parts of the brain (namely, the hippocampus, cerebral cortex, cerebellum, and basal ganglia) . These brain areas are responsible for short-term memory, coordination, learning, problem solving, and unconscious muscle movements. When THC gets its groove on in the cannabinoid receptors, it gets in the way of natural neurotransmitters (like anandamide) that need to bind to those sites to make all of the functions listed above work properly....thank god.

Don't smoke at home you fucking retard.

Go for a walk and smoke on your walk.

Smoke and play games in your room. Jesus it can't be that hard. If you can hide the smell, you can hide your dumb altered ass.

Mostly, move out of your moms house. The human race has explored space, brushed against the ocean floor, split atoms, solved quantum mathematical conundrums; you can't help bear being high around mommy dearest. Grow a pair.

faggot

and that way mom just thinks you don't like her...
stupid nigga

ikr I didn't even post the site ctrl c+v
greatist.com/health/your-brain-on-marijuana

You are a pussy
You are underage

This is literally the most ridiculous (Help me smoke without my parents knowing) thread ever. Jesus Christ user its weed who gives a shit.

Alright op here.
Got my answer: moving out and not being a faggot. let the thread die in peace now

I got caught with weed for the first time ever the talk with your mom sucks dude she will always think ur high when ur having a good time or doing something odd or hanging with friends be cautious Sup Forumsrother

start smoking small doses and going out and interacting with her. Get used to what it feels like acting normal while high. Up the dose gradually to what you normally smoke. You'll eventually be pretty good at keeping your composure around people while stoned. In general just stay calm, relax.

Play DotA 2, if she asks why you're weird rant about being in 1000mmr, faggot.

>smoking weed in 2016

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>mfw I'm 1k and people bitch at me for building mkb onto naix

What should I be doing instead?

This!
If you just relax and don't zone out you should be fine. If she asks you'r just tired, or allergic!
Take small doses and try it out. Think of it like a game or challange. It gets fun!

Vapes are very discreet. If only that tech was as available when I was living with my parents. If you have to smoke, just go for a walk. It's not as indiscreet as it sounds and it gives you space to air out any smell. Carry eyedrops. Not that hard unless mom is always in your face.

Eyedrops can fuck you up though. They make your eyes "glazed". Could be just me. Cleareyes BTW.

man I was a pot-head like you, but....

...what's the point in smoking if it makes you paranoid, and you spend the next few hours scared of life as fuck?

So stop smoking man. You can do that just sometimes, when your mom is not around.