Hey Sup Forums my GF always humiliates me in public

Hey Sup Forums my GF always humiliates me in public

how do i get her to stop

bump..

halp?...

how so?

Humiliate yourself in public. Steal her power.

fuck dude that is clever bro

Get a new girlfriend

Pants me/gives me wedgies in front of her friends.

Lol good idea?

Sure is.

shes all I got tho im pretty fucking ugly

You can't, her actions shows she fundamentally has no respect for you and never will, get out now while you still can.

Its ight bro I'm no better

chekd

or she just gets off on it....

Slap her in the face when never she does it

I wouldn't care dude that is pretty fucked up
I'd slap the bitch

lol so your gf is basically a middle school bully . congrats.

I'm one ugly looking cunt, but I still manage to do it, have a little self respect and move on, better to wonder the wilderness for a while than a lifetime of humiliation.

Take the down time to improve your body and work on getting a good place to live in.

/thread

my girl does the same shit except when im not looking she will talk shit about me dude its pretty bad
ive talked to her about it and she will deny it

So just because some hole gets her jollies being a cunt, you are supposed to just take it and smile!?..... fuck that nigga!, that is being a total cuck!

Pretty much....shit's embarassing when she gets all over me especially in front of her HOT ass friends.....let's just say I don't feel very cool haha but w/e/ she's into it so I guess it's ok..

almost quads
Nah bro I wouldn't put up with that shit regardless. I'd dump her ass before she did the same to you.

Why do you stay then?

Seriously, why would you stay with a person who talks shit about you behind your back, you know you will never be able to trust them.... why give them the best years of your life, or any fucking years of your life come to think of it!?

i guess your right dude i cant even get any from her
imma get her ass back somehow though

Nice dubs

eh it is what it is i guess. curious to see what some femanons think of the situation ...

Pants you? What's that?

I'll be walking down the street and she'll pull my shorts/jeans down. I wear white briefs usually and it's just embarassing as her friends/strangers all see me in my underwear and laugh.

Have you asked her why she does it? Maybe she doesn't realize how fucked it is to pull people's pants down in public

Leave her maybe?

Fuck you retartded son of a bitch

She enjoys it/makes her horny.

have a shred of dignity you fucking idiot and salvage whats left of your testicles from her trophy case and get the fuck out of there

Well, that sounds complicated. What if you asked her to only pants you/give you wedgies or something less severe, depends on where your limits go. Does she otherwise respect you?

Lol it sucks but it isn't that bad

Yeah it is complicated.
I asked her to do it in private only but she said it doesn't turn her on like public.
Yes she respects me, I am the alpha.
Are you a femanon, by chance?

Ops gf is more alpha male than he is

The best revenge is to live a good life in spite of those who hate you.

I had a girl messed me around and finally I dumped her, then I hit the gym because I had some anger to work off, ten months later and I'd just come back from a vacation with a great tan and my body was getting a real nice tone from the workouts, go to a party and who do I see but my ex (in fact she spotted me first, but whatever) she did not look happy to see me as she had put on a little more weight, I ignored her and got on with my partying, at the end of the night I was leaving with a friend and a couple of girls and my ex wobbled over to me, she was drunk and she tried to put on a cute smile (it looked grotesque) and she slurred that I was looking very fit, I told her that I had been shedding unneeded weight and left before she could process what I'd just said, I heard a few days later that she had gone crazy after she worked out what I'd said.

Live well, it really fucks haters off.

Be a glorious man child and do it back!

Or just wear a belt.

Nope, why? You could try to find some alternative way for her to mess with you, without it being extremely humuliating for you. I know it's kinda the point, but i assume it hurts your self confidence a bit having your damn pants pulled down in front of people. And that's not good in a relationship

check'd

Fuck dude, with your type around, it seems like those who have gfs dont fucking deserve them

checked

Ur girlfriend is a fucking bitch.Dump her

Discuss it with her. Tell her it bothers you. If she shows no regret dump the bitch.

Op. I think the best option is...
to punch her really hard in the pussy.

You dead OP?