Question time:

Question time:

Let's say I'd like to get high, but I don't have a hook up. How would I go about cultivating one?

Criteria:

I get drug tested for work every so often so it would have to be something that passes quickly.

I don't like weed. Even if drug tests weren't an issue, I just don't like it.

I just want to get mellow. I don't want to get wired and not sleep for 3 days.

Central Alberta.

I work industrial camp jobs in northern Alberta. Believe it or not, I haven't had anyone even mention getting high to me yet.

What do you guys think?

drink a beer user

valium or xanax bro

Oh yeah, that's the other thing, I don't drink. I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic, but when I drink sometimes I go a little nuts. So I just don't do it.

Dude, I have a script for that. It doesn't get you high, at all, it literally just slows down your brain.

Sooo you live with your parents and they drug test you. Drink cough syrup

Nope, I'm an industrial electrician. Every time we take a new job we get drug tested. It's basically mandatory on all the industrial sites.

BTW, I own my own basement. So fuck you.

dark net, alpha bay was good last time I checked.

Just stay away from opiates (oxys, heroin, xanax, etc). Blow can be fun around the right people and it's gone quick from what I understand

> Xanax
> Opiates

Faggot

Xanax isn't an opiate

Thanks, but I prefer to deal in person.

Actually, I have a good time with opiates. I wish I had a hook up.

Xanax is a benzo, not an opiate, btw.

opiates are out of your system in a few days, you can also go to your doctor complaining about chronic back pain and get a script off opiate pains killers, then when you come up positive for opiates just say you took your pain killers last night and they can contact your doctor, that's how I get out of it.

also pretty sure xanax isn't an opiate, its just a sedative/muscle relaxer like valium.

Check out legal things. If you're looking for nice nuanced buzzes kratom (the right strains ie reds) and kava can be nice and are perfectly legal. People will say that they don't do shit, but it's either because they're 12 or don't know how to dose things.

If you're looking for something stronger, it's unlikely you'll get something that they won't screen for. Ever tried dissociatives? Ketamine, MXE (rip), PCP analogs? Might be up your alley, might not.

I found the dark net is much better, I've never been ripped and you can read reviews of what your buying to get and exact idea of how it will feel, perfectly safe as well, I've had stuff seized, I just use a fake name and say its nothing to do with me and they destroy it, but its up to you, options always there if you need it.

fuckin tramadol and clonazepam motherfucker

You're right. I see a lot of crossover with those so I often forget it isn't.

Even when I got hand surgery the doctors around here wouldn't prescribe my opiates.

How do you get that stuff, to try it?

thanks, but I'm a nope on the darknet.

Yes, those are both names of drugs.

Easy mode. Go to a college bar. Ask who like to party, score coke. Enjoy that and ask the person you talk to if they know anyone who has what you want.

anyone tried doctor drugs?

jk man, but tramadol its a good option tho, except for the hangover take like 350 mg or 400 and you'll be in a chill relaxation state you may or may not depends on the things you do throw up, seriuosly recomend you sleep all you need the next day, the trip is fun, but its nasty hangover, totally legal and easy to dose, not recomended moving alot or doing things where you have to move your head very much because that will result in you throwing up

There are clearnet sites for both. You can go on subreddits for kratom and they have vendor reviews all the time. Kava extracts can be bought even from places like an Earth Fare or Whole Foods. Sometimes they have kratom in places like headshops, but it's usually a ripoff. Either way you'll either be legally buying in person from a store or over the internet from a legitimate, clearnet site (usually a health food vendor or something similar). They're both inexpensive and nice buzzes for adults looking for something easy and low risk. I'd say at least give it a chance.

Do not recommend listening to this user. Tramadol "trips" are not very enjoyable considering the harsh physical payoff and potential organ damage. Also severely lowers the seizure threshold so if you're even slightly at risk have fun with that. Don't fucking abuse tramadol.

in response as to how to get legal highs. you can get kratom online, you can also get them at smoke shops. i work in one and i sell a metric ass load of it daily. alternatively, you can go online. lots of reputable kratom dealers out there. also its worth it, trust.

A few things come to mind.

1) Cough syrup. Not really something I enjoy much, you might like it, look up harm reduction before drinking it, some brands have shit you don't want to be taking in large doses in it.
2) get a script for xanax, tell doc you are pissy all the time /anxiety issues
3) buy Research chems online. some of these will trigger false positives, but most are not directly tested for.

Poppy seed tea. Can be dangerous though.

Dxm can show up as meth or in some cases morphine since it is a morphan drug

just go out look for somone high in club or pub ask who's packin
you wont get any hassle cause there there to sell it .not like just turnin up to a dealers house were you most likley will get a smack
cocaine is best for drug tests as it passes in a day or two
coke is king

poppy seed tea homless nigger teir stuff right there

1. not a "trip"
2. never talked about abusing
3. you can do it one or two times and it will be like smoking a large pack of cigarrettes type of organ damage

yea I cant tell abusing tramadol its a fucking living shit but then again doing it one or two times doesn't gets you all fucked up as you think, its not like you're "trippin" man its more like a pshysical and psycological state that can be enjoyable if you do the right things to do when using it. If he's asking for relaxation at a reliable price legal shit its a good option to try as an experiment

Still will show up as morphine codeine and that takes like upto 7 usually 3 to 5 days for biological elimination