How do I cure my autism?

How do I cure my autism?

With gun and love

Did that spooky bitch clean up that record-breaking shitlog I pinch off in the hall yet?

*pinched

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK FFUCCKKING FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BITTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCK

Post moar of this.

Nice, you are the same OP!

I wish I'd been screencapping all these encounters we've had. Would've made for a nice compilation image by now.

>You won a big, spooky mansion in a contest you don't remember entering
>Exploring it and this ghost maid pops out, startled you jump
>"S-Sorry!", she flies back through the door

Yes, Hi again user.

At least I'm not alone in my misery, no matter what you'll say.

So its just a card collection? Boo was hoping for a ghost comic

smoke weed, weed will help your social skills

or.. use a gun. cut the bs and kill it at the brain stem

Killing yourself is usually the best cure

I don't know what that means, but I would really like to know what happened after I dropped that fat shit already. I've been waiting like two months for the story to continue.

Yes, unfortunately. I would draw you guys a comic with this cute ghost girl if I was a drawfag.

>Boo

What the fuck? So I was dealing with the weakest bitch out of four this whole time? No wonder she can't scrub my feces. How do I trade up? Katherine has made it clear she is nothing but "dead" weight in this household!

Alright but I'm driving to Seattle tomorrow so I have to go to bed now.
I didn't realize someone actually wanted the rest of the story. I will post chapter 2 tomorrow!

>Katherine has made it clear she is nothing but "dead" weight in this household!
Lol, I get it.

What if you were trying to convince Katherine to "move on"? She eventually agrees, but gets cold feet, and at the last minute pleads you to come with her to the other side. What you find is quite disturbing. Katherine and you find yourselves pitted against evil forces in a strange domain. Hilarity ensues.

Implying I would follow that lazy cunt to the other side. Especially now that I know there are three better ghosts than her I can try out here. Blondy'll clean up my shit, I just know it! I've been waiting so long.

If you flap and twirl enough it will eventually go away

Dude, do you legit have a scat fetish or do you just really want one of these ghost maids to scoop your shit?

The third ghost maiden has nice tits.

The fourth can summon the undead skeletons from the cemetery in the backyard pasture.

sometimes i dont feel like the autist but everyone around me is the autist

Goodnight y'all from OP!

I DON'T have a scat fetish, which is precisely why I can see no advantage to having a turd lying around the halls of my home for two fucking months. I'd clean it myself, but at a certain point, a man has to stand for a principle. If you move into a house and find a ghost who looks like a maid, she ought to act like a damned maid.

Hmm.. good point. One day the autistics will be the only ones left.. and when everyone's an autism.. no body is..

DMT.

Aaa, I see now. You don't want to extend her any sort of leave, and expect her to continue her maid duties even after death? I am not judging but it is clear to me now why you had these expectations all along. I will find Katherine and ask her to tidy your turd.

5g of lead directly to the frontal lobe

Any sort of leave? She was ARGUABLY working for like a day, and then just when AWOL out of nowhere after I came out of the bathroom. I don't have to put up with this from a fucking ghost.