Why is the prime minister of italy is so good speaking english?

Why is the prime minister of italy is so good speaking english?

vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=qtMiH9UjtXM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPyb-lHgzVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qLo4kK620Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=efAgr7LKNO0
youtube.com/watch?v=3808-CPnW5U
youtube.com/watch?v=YwTT8YQFJDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iSfq6kJ8aYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eeehhhhhh, shaddupa ya face

Jose is a dick

Meh, I really would like to see a brit speak italian

He's no longer pm

youtube.com/watch?v=gPyb-lHgzVQ

I have a teacher at uni with C1 level who speaks like that.

Is this really bad or good?

Hahahaha he actually did this hand gesture hahaha

How's ours ? youtube.com/watch?v=qLo4kK620Wc

Also curious

Cute, kinda gay sounding but cute.

How about Brazil's best never-elected President's English?

youtube.com/watch?v=efAgr7LKNO0

kek he sounds eccentric

i speak italian sempai :3 bcause italy is argentina mother >///

I love his accent and manner of speaking.

To my untrained ear Italian is the best sounding continental language if I'm being totally honest with you.

Same,German is probably my second favourite

would agree with your untrained ear

he's got an accent of course but he's pretty good, grammatically perfect

I quite like German and Russian too, they both get a bad rep.

He was portrayed as a lunatic in the media and got only 1~2% of votes.

Nowadays everyone looks at him and regret the chance we had to save Brazil being gone forever.

Listen to Vittorio Gassman. He speaks the "standard italian" which is the italian with a perfect accent devoid of regionalisms that almost nobody can speak lol
youtube.com/watch?v=3808-CPnW5U

Forgot to mention: he died.

he is not the pm anymore

He seems pretty based. I don't follow politics to much though so what he was saying went over my head.

What does A British accent in Italian sound like? Not pleasant or okay?

>Why is the prime minister of italy is so good speaking english?
Very good english yes

All English speakers sound relatively the same speaking foreign languages. Just like Romance speakers typically make the same mistakes in English.
The problem with most Germanic language speakers speaking Romance languages is they are syllabic times, the vowels much shorter etc. So English speakers tend to fuck up the Romance vowels by making them two sounds and we're typically not going at flowing sentences.

It truly is

not good*

very interesting, example?

french for me, there's just something so soothing and pleasant about it
dont tell them though

NIce question. I honestly don't have an opinion about it, there's no social stigma about it. English speakers have trouble pronouncing clean vowels (italian has less vowels and they all sound like the "a" in "car" rather than the "i" in "first", so they sound a bit drunk I guess.

Had an English teacher that told us at the beginning he was very self-conscious about his mistakes while speaking italian, and people always told him (ma dai dai) which means "come on come on" and is a way to say "it's no big deal", but it's pronounced like "die" so he thought they were telling him to kill himself lol

Oh

>Had an English teacher that told us at the beginning he was very self-conscious about his mistakes while speaking italian, and people always told him (ma dai dai) which means "come on come on" and is a way to say "it's no big deal", but it's pronounced like "die" so he thought they were telling him to kill himself lol

Kek

And I thought, that my English was broken.

Besides the vowels, there's also the R (Anglophones have trouble pronouncing it) and the prosody, Italian often shortens unstressed vowels far more than English.

But I don't know the actual way English speakers sound when trying Italian.

>comma

it's definitely very, very good

youtube.com/watch?v=YwTT8YQFJDQ

kek

our PM speech
youtube.com/watch?v=iSfq6kJ8aYY

>and people always told him (ma dai dai) which means "come on come on" and is a way to say "it's no big deal", but it's pronounced like "die" so he thought they were telling him to kill himself lol