I'm trying this guide out and still can't get it . Can anyone confirm if this works . Anyway Diy thread

I'm trying this guide out and still can't get it . Can anyone confirm if this works . Anyway Diy thread .

That's because your router is not recognising your MD5# input. You need to delete your System32 file because it blocks proper communications between your PC and Router.

whoops wrong post . nyeh you went philosophical from time to time

Tried this before , 4 times and it keeps crumbling apart

How the fuck do you not end up on some sort of list? How to make explosives? How to hide a body?

Easy, too much corn starch. Add a little less/ a bit more water. Alternatively too long in the microwave.

minimum effort troll 1/10

Ugh you're just god awful.
Cringe/10

Maybe in my free time , I'll formulate the golden ratio for this contraption so all the cheap fapper in the world can enjoy it as well .

this was both satisfying and informative

its typical Sup Forums diy pic and it is shared expansively . Never tried most of them though

Im scared to do this one because of the infamous crystal diy

Gotta steal and melt down the jewelry huh?

Please bump the thread , i am running out of materials already

bump

because why not

I'm spent .

What happens if I just cannonball in..?

You break your spine and your anus gets raped by water. High chance you'll hit your heat with knees as well. Possible concussion followed by drowning.

If you don't clench your ass check , water might gush in and it will not feel good

Id just try to land on my heels and squeeze my glutes like a squat.

Wouldn't recommend, the force of landing would suddenly move your legs and as I said you could hit your own head. Alternatively your internal organs/ balls get crushed. note the image says to cover balls.

Its legit but very dangerous. Google haloform reaction