Alright Sup Forums here's my issue: I blow my boyfriend at least twice a day...

Alright Sup Forums here's my issue: I blow my boyfriend at least twice a day, and he has a relatively hard time getting off. I can't seem to get him over the edge and I feel like such a failure because I can't get him to dump his load into my mouth. He tells me that I give great head, but I want to know if there are any anons out there who will give me some tips on how to make him cum?

TLDR; can't get my man off, need tips on better blow skills

Unrelated pic is unrelated

Teeth. Gnaw on his dick, guys love it.

Bump for tips

Succ the tip, massage the balls, lick it horizontaly and verticaly.

Well this goes against everything i stand for because you didnt post tits with timestamp so i dont know why im helping you... but
Maybe its cause you blow him twice a day...
Dont blow hime for a week or so and tell him to stop fapping so much, after a while he willl be fully hard and ready to blow a huge load

Bumping again :(

Wtf no. Just no

Timestamp and tits if you want help.

stroke his dick at the same time
go really slowly at first

Tits or gtfo

That's not the issue though, he's got clinical depression and I just want to get him off so bad but I ALWAYS get discouraged. Even when I am told that "it's okay" like it's starting to affect my self esteem. Fucking bullshit

Just blow him the way you like your sick sucked, faggot

Jam a finger up his sphincter

This

I will cum in your mouth to help boost your confidence. Just to help out

have this problem myself sometimes with my girl sometimes head feels slightly weird and my tip goes a bit numb hence why we can't cum let him stick it inside you and that should work :)

This fucking thread I love Sup Forums

We already do prostate stuff because his enlarged, but never tell him I told you that

>clinical depression
>antidepressants
>very hard to orgasm/get hard

It is almost impossible for me to cum within 12 hours of taking my meds

is he getting soft, or just cant orgasm

also

>fingers in the ass

That's a full proof method but I want to make him cum by blowing him.

get some dude on CL to pound his asshole while you milk him

Get him one of these, problem solved now show tits

He just can't cum, he gets hard. Rock hard. It's like he has a split second chance of getting over the edge and if I move or fuck it up he won't be able to do and he will lose the feeling, thus not being able to cum

I can't find that background anywhere! Link me to it so I can purchase it

Some guys just cant blow there load from getting head even though it feels 10/10, try using your hands too
Also, doing it twice a day probably isn't helping

lots of girls don't know how to build up an orgasm. you don't want to rush him to it. you build it up, and when he slows down, you slow down - softer, gentler, etc. I do this with my GF as well, she thinks I'm teasing her, but it isnt that. if I just go full force at first she won't ever reach her orgasm.

she needs to be teased towards it. most people are like that. then when you think he really cant push it over the edge, you go for it and stick it.

custom tie dye
what med is he on - I'm on effexor which is very much that experience.

I only blow him every time he asks.

If he's got clinical depression, your stressing out about him not Nutting probably isn't helping. Maybe try other things instead or in between. He'll have him eat you out and fake the biggest organ of your life, that should be a confidence boost. Or have the biggest one, then the advice isn't hypocritical.

What about when you have sex? Does he still have trouble? If not, hands.

same here. what med is he on? ( I'm on effexor )

It actually gets used for guys who have premature ejaculation

also - this shit isn't about you. you aren't a guy, but most guys deal with this shit... girls who can't cum ... or can't cum all the time.

you can give him an enjoyable experience without him popping a load every time. just be cool about it - if you get discouraged it will fuck with your sex life even more. you are subconsciously putting pressure on him to cum.. and when he can't, he will start to feel bad, etc.

I have watched LOADS of stuff on giving head and such. I was able to surprise him in his birthday cause I had learned how to supress my gag reflex, still wasn't able to.

one in the stink

is he circumcised?
If yes, the part where his head ends on the bottom side is really sensitive and feels good if you rub it with your lip/tongue

I don't pressure him or talk to him about in a negative way. Doesn't solve shit. I don't hassle him on it either. I always apologize

holy shit are you my ex

Replies are weird and slow because mobile
Nah we have.no issues in that sub-department haha.

I hope not. I only ever met one person from Sup Forums and it was him, been with him. Quite a whiles

also, is he on meds? some meds just make your wiener sad. which is pretty counterproductive. sad half cocked bjs aren't fun for anyone.

OP THIS! Also stick a few fingers in his butt. Guys love that too.

Nah he doesn't take anything at the moment. I'm on abilify for my bipolar type 2, definitely fucks my libido up

Sounds like he's just one of those guys. Try finishing off with your hands, suck/tongue the tip while you do it if giving head is your thing.

Sounds like he's just one of those guys. Try finishing off with your hands, suck/tongue the tip while you do it if giving head is what you're into.

Captcha lied to me

develop better communication and a relationship that doesn't revolve around sex

are you 19 or some shit

Face it, OP. You just give shitty blowjobs.

Hmm op didn't state if girl or faggot, I'll put down my pitchfork, continue.

Thanks everyone.

No, rude, I'm 24.

Off to bed to wake him with head. See yah

Why don't you ty letting him suck your dick? Maybe you can learn some tips from him.

you retarded dyke

Let him fuck your throat. 60% of the time it works every time

Look man. I'm sorry if someone shit in your cheerios this morning but buzz off if you're not willing to help

It's not necessarily your fault. My current girlfriend is the first that's been able to get me off orally. I've had 30+ girlfriends. I always thought it was me, honestly. I can tell you one thing, my current girlfriend wanted to get me off more than any of my other ones. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. For me it took a constant rhythm. I noticed that when it was a lot of stop and go it wouldn't work, but when it was just some good constant sucking we g. Now, I blow my load almost every time we do oral. Get in that constant rhythm, and maybe try pumping him before. Do you get tired/sore from it?

Yeah unfortunately I do, I wanna learn some new techniques so I can get him to blow his load without making my jaw hurt

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr : tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT

if my gf had such tits id have clinical depression too

don't fucking blow him constantly
pro tip

My intellectual dishonesty is not unreasonable. I don't drop gender hints.I said thanks. I'm marrying a fucking oldfag I can tell you right now that when he wakes up and I tell him about the thread I ran he will ask me if I posted my tits, I will answer yes and he will reply with "well done, now suck this diiiicck"

What part of "I blow him when he asks me to" dont you get? Come on, I love the guy but I use my mouth for other things too

Don't worry about that. It's normal. Your mouth isn't nearly as big as his dick, and you're shoving it in repeatedly. My girl's only been with one dude before me, and I'm a lot bigger. Her shit hurts too. Getting in a rhythm helps that too. If you're just going as fast/hard as you can constantly, neither of you are going to feel good. Your jaw's probably gonna hurt regardless, so you gotta try to decrease it as much as possible. Another thing, WHEN you finally get him to blow, swallow that shit. It'll make him feel so good about finally being able to do it. That'll show you're just as happy about it as he is. Trust me.

I would NEVER waste it. That's blasphemous

This is dumb af anyway. If you both wanna go at it 5 times a day, do it. It's all about that rhythm girl. You gotta find one that works for both of you.

I like you.

His cum in my mouth is worth more rare than any priceless gem.

What the fuck?? Where in the fuck is THE TIMESTAMP AMD FUCKING TITES??? SPIDER MAN I SUMMON YOU!!!

Wow you are so fucking shitty at actually reading through a thread before replying mindlessly

Well, I'm getting off. If you want to talk more, or ask for more advice, you just tell me how to get a hold of you and we can talk more.

[email protected]

Might just be desensitized. If you're used to death grip, sometimes a blowjob just isn't enough. Take a break from sex and it should be fine.

This is giving me cancer!!

Man what the fuck!!! summer is here already?!

Summerfag detected

op is a faggot, literally

but ironically it takes me longer to cum through blowjobs than sex, my gf gives great head uses the tongue and everything, i usually get one before we have sex, she sits on my lap and literally cum in 30s-1min it's great cos i can just let go

Been with a girl I loved for years and years. We had a pretty active sexlife and of the many times I made her cum (no, she wasn't faking it) I never once came from sex with her.

Now single about a year later I realize that the problem is that I'm gay. Whoops.

and that's she cums in 30s-1min incase any of you faggots start

if u want to make your girl cum quick make sure you hit her cervix, find a position that works

STOP FUCKING SUCKING HIM OFF TWICE A DAY.
in seriousness you probably do it to much so hes used to it. Take a break from sucking him off, stick it in your pussy or ass every now and then. That should fix the problem

Use hands. Do suck noise. Talk dirty

Why can you guys not read the fact that HE asks me to blow HIM

kek

thrawyhwk at gmail

Don't blow him every time he asks, at least for now. Make it special. Dress slutty and surprise after a long day at work or something.
Does he smoke? If yes, then buy him a fat cigar and deep throat the shit out of him when he puffs away.

>who will give me some tips on how to make him cum?
Don't do this
>I blow my boyfriend at least twice a day
Problem sorted

It's just so hard to deny him when he begs

Dude has no idea what he's talking about. I emailed you.

Trying to go lay down though, so would be nice to get a reply.

If he's taking antidepressant medication some of them are straight up anorgasmic, meaning you can NOT have an orgasm while taking them.

just jam a fucking q tip down his cockpipe. itta be aight