GENERAL PSYCHADELICS THREAD

GENERAL PSYCHADELICS THREAD.
Post your best trippy vids. gif's whatever.
Bought shroom pills earlier, just curious to know if they look right to any shroom users?

i mean they kinda look the right color and consistency, looks a little too green

looks like some pure shit

have fun OP

That's what I thought.
Done lots of research.
Thought it was weed until I cracked it open.
Doesn't have the 'crystals' on it like weed does, and smells more tangy than weed. Hard to explain

>Bought shroom pills earlier, just curious to know if they look right to any shroom users?
Meh, no way to really know. It's ground up too fine, the lighting is weird and shrooms tend to differ in color. Why would you put it in capsules anyway? There's literally no benefit.

Yeah if you broke it open and it smells/tastes like mouldy ass you should be fine.

We need more psychedelic discussions

Hey guys, I'm on a come down from 200ug of 1p-lsd, what will help me sleep? feel really tired but just cannot sleep

Had 100 ug of that 1-p lsd yesterday. Good stuff huh? Took me extremely long to be able to sleep

Does lsd make people horny?

Tried lsd, fapped normally but I was too crazy to keep doing shit, I kept tripping hard

I'm suppose to go camping this weekend with the family and some family friends.

you guys think its worth it to bring some ecstasy or lsd along with me? The family friends are probably bringing their 16 and 17(17&18?) year old daughters, and I think my sister's friend is coming too.. but other than the women, I'm not sure I wanna get drugged out in nature. Sounds cliche, thoughts?

OP, do NOT smell your mushrooms. This is just not something you would do to "test" if they're real. Unless, of course, you really want spores in your lungs. Fucking idiots. The only way you can know is if they make you trip or certain attributes on the stems (like blue bruising, which isn't always but it's a good indicator psilocin is present) but can't really look much because they're crushed up in your case. So, just put 'em down and see what happens.

Fucked on Lucy. Best feeling ever

I mean, if you're horny already then it might make it crazy for you. But, not really. Take some E tabs if you want that kind of time. Some brands even make you trip and give you that crazy feeling of euphoria. Or, you could try some candy flipping (taking LSD and some E).

Benzos, nothing else will stop your brain from being so goddamn active.

without being to detailed, where do you guys purchase your stuff?

I always just get lucky and buy in stock, but i always worry my lsd will go bad or something.

I got mine from the clearweb, lizardlabs, not sure if they're still in business.
Or darkweb.
If stored properly (dark, cool, airtight) it'll last for years.

have it wrapped in a ziplock bag inside a shoebox thats isnt hit by sunlight at all.

I dont know why the fuck you retards have to take another DRUG just to kill the high. Either fucking deal with the comedown or dont do drugs at all. No need to fucking give your body another drug

Dumb retard, it's good keeping benzos handy

I don't do it, I enjoy the comedown, just posting info.
Also, combining drugs is fun. LSD + poppers + nitrous is one hell of a ride. Can't wait to try can dyflipping, I've had my first roll recently, great stuff. Shame it's rather toxic with such a long cooldown.

what's the recommended first dose? i know its less potent than normal lsd and the tabs I have are 100µg

Lol. Next step you become a mushroom greenhouse.
Fucking retard asstrasher fungus fucker.

It's less potent by weight, but most 'street' lsd is underdosed (tripple dipped 300 micrgram straight from The Family bro!). I introduced my friends who had no drug experience with 100~150mcg 1P-LSD; they all loved it and to this day they're all my regular tripbuddies.

my friend tryed 250 ug first time, well... it wasnt pretty at times..

Asshole detected. While I only somewhat agree, what the fuck do you care what others do?

OP, I have taken synthetic psilocybin before. Unfortunately, most of the time pills sold as mushrooms/synthetic psilocybin turn out to be research chemicals. I took mine after a little research and it turned out to be real. I could tell due to previous mushroom trips. While there are different types of mushrooms with their own differences in trips, they follow a certain criteria. Best way to tell if yours is real? Take it. Be safe and roll with whatever comes to you, just like eating dried caps & stems. Good luck.

I keep LSD in my fridge, wrapped in aluminium foil + on airtight plastic bag. It's been almost two weeks now. How long can I keep them before taking it?

What's the purpose of putting the mushroom powder into a capsule? I could understand it if the capsule is acid-proof and dissolves in the small intestine only, thus likely reducing or avoiding completely the nausea that mushrooms cause, but will psilocybin be converted to psilocin then to cause psychoactive effects?

So, why the capsule?

acid.gifdrift.biz

trippy visuals

For like fucking ever. I keep LSD for months and months because I have so much. You're doing it right. No worries. Just let it sit out for a bit before unwrapping because the temp change may cause condensation

I can see why. It's really overwhelming if you have no prior experience. I've tripped over 30 times the past few years, and sometimes still underestimate it and get my ass handed to me.

Yes there is. Shrooms taste like shit. Swallowing the pill skips the whole chewing process that is very vomit inducing. Sure, some people can chew them up without problems, but others like me just can't stand the taste.

It's not just powdered mushie. It's psilocybin extracted so less nausea and easier to transport, less prep, etc

OP, how much does the pill/pills weigh? I'm pretty sure shrooms come in different varieties and potentcies cause I've tripped really hard on some and not so hard on others. I'd say even with low to mid grade quality fungus you could potentially trip on a slice. So half an eight, or I guess a 1/16 ounce.

not with your family m8

For me they taste like mushrooms. Not a dried porcini, but eatable. As for nausea, it's induced by other chemicals contained in the mushroom and that happens in the stomach, not when you chew them and usually is felt like half an hour after ingesting. Is it solely for avoiding the taste?

I read somewhere that you can turn 1p-lsd into normal lsd by some elimination reaction.
is this true/achievable?

can you just keep huffing poppers?, i know they run out somehow but how?

Think about it.

Oh, that makes sense, thanks. So it is something sprinkled up with psilocybin extract, what is it then?

The liquid evaporates really quickly, that's why sniffing the bottle works in the first place. But it'll last quite a while. Been using the same bottle for 6 trips (4 users) now, it's half empty.

and the soul infinite

selfperspective

ah right thanks man

Booze up. That usually weakens acid trips for me. Literally I had to drive once and the only way I could do it was if I downed a couple shots of rum

thats a weed pill. you can even see a little weed on the table.

Well yes, the taste really kills it for me, as soon as I feel the taste bad memories come up and I can throw up easily without even ingesting. Again, it's not something that happens to everyone but I know a few people who cannot stand the "shroom" taste and smell.

Whenever I have no capsules I just throw them shrooms in the blender and add orange juice. Swallowing the whole thing in one zip skips the bad shit and I trip like crazy.

No prob man. Read up on em though, there's some that fuck with your eyes, we accidentily ordered those first. Even the supposedly 'good' ones give 2 of my friends a yellow spot in their vision for a good while, while they work fine for me.
Stop using immediately if you get such a spot (it's really obvious), you could be stuck with that for months on end if you overdo it.

How much do you need of them to get high? how much weighs one of them? Do you habe any benifits to normal shrooms

Do you feel nauseous after you ingest them with the orange juice. I mean does grinding them itself help to reduce the upset stomach, does the juice help?

Anyone from Oslo here?
I'm looking for some shrooms

Shrooms are meh,tabs are where its at...or if your brave pipe DMT.. That shit cray!

from østfold, Oslo is the best place to find shit like this. how can you not find it? :c

Salvia is DMT's psycho brother, also pretty intense.

When you have sex on LSD your thoughts don't stop, so it can be a turn off thinking about liquids and body fluids and stuff. I've not really been able to do it well, tried a few times

>you really want spores in your lungs?

WTF mushroom spore once a year. not on dried old product.

LSD and sex go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Timothy Leary considered it an essential part of a trip.

My wife and I feel in love on L

Don't need to take them, but if you've taken some good LSD before bed you'll understand. On a 300ug trip 10 hours in at 2AM I was tired but couldn't get to sleep because on acid my mind races with connections and ideas. Took a 1mg Lorazepam at around 3AM and it helped a little but I still laid in bed until 4AM thinking I as going to experience what falling asleep felt like. Benzos aren't necessary, but like user said, they are very handy to keep in a drawer for the right occasion.

yes, my first time taking LSD I had sex and it was the most insane experience

I like getting up a few hours before I awake and dosing then going back to sleep. mfw when I wake up

if it taste a little like pumpkin seeds more than likely it's shrooms. Kinda sucks they gave you pills because the strongest part of shrooms are the caps, I've only tripped 3 times on em.. Never quite saw anything mind blowing, I'd see shit like enhanced color of flowers. inanimate objects breathing and having genuine sympathy for the world around me. I think everyone should trip on shrooms at least once. Have fun OP and remember even bad trips are good for you.

You will find spores on a dried old product. They may be less viable, depends where/how the shroom was kept in. But they're there ready for an opportunity to hatch in your lungs.