user,
what's the way to be happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
youtube.com/watch?v=U2hA1Zej5HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expect nothing

Happiness is accepting things the way they are.

Depression and unhappiness are the feelings of wanting to change things you can not.

Do a lot of narcotics.

>Oldfag here
1. Do, really, do whatever you want without others fucking you up.
2. Enjoy the company of lots of women
3. Travel

fuck the girl on the right

Being content.

Happiness is relative. Change things to suit that fact.

Happiness is the wrong goal. Seek joyfulness. You will never find true happiness, because life always has sorrow. But you can still have joyfulness in the midst of sorrow.

live in the moment
give up material possessions
stop trying to be happy and just be

I dont understand what hes doing

Bitch in the middle literally has no ass.

I didn't expect this

All these 6's

Stop being sad you edgy fag lord.

drugs.

Lobotomy

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and life will be better

Happiness is momentary and fleeting. You can't be happy all the time. It is better to strive to be content and look for happiness where you can find it.

Keep as positive an attitude as you can manage while you go through life. Try to smile and look for beauty in everyday things. Tear off the armor of negativity that you may have built up and look at the world with fresh eyes.

Smoke weed everyday!

not being on Sup Forums.

funny

Not one of these sluts works out. Such a shame.

This.

If you have the time and money to take that holiday, buy that possession or splurge it, fucking do it. Tomorrow may change it all so don't regret not doing things.

>Depression and unhappiness are the feelings of wanting to change things you can not.
that quotes, hit so fking hard, thanks user

>enjoy the company of lots of women

How? I'm a 24 year old KV.

self discipline

Buprenorphine

:-)

la felicidad no es algo que llega y no se va , la felicidad es una búsqueda constante , solo tú puedes decidir si vas a ser feliz o no ,independientemente de las cosas malas que nos joden , las personas aún podemos ser felices

edge

didnt you watch insideout. sometimes you can change things and unhappiness is the force that makes you do it.

This is total bullshit and if you accept it then your resigning yourself to depression and unhappiness. Be the change you want in your life. Exercise, eat right and move on from what's bringing you down. Start small and build a foundation. You're good enough to do it

studies shows that only 1/10 girls knows how to present their asses properly

1- find purpose in life.

2- fulfill such purpose.

3- learn to be happy before anything happens.

>godspeed anons.

Finding your own way of doing things and getting the best out of it. If it's done your way everything will satisfy you ten times more even if you have "less" than someone else.
By that I mean don't be jealous, what works for him might not work for you and so on.

killing off all desire, if you wish for nothing only then can you truly be happy.

Ass
Ass
Surprising amount of ass for an assian
No ass
Some ass
Ass
No ass
Some ass

Give up on that thought. Once you realize life is meaningless there isn't much you can do to be happy. Best hope is to make a little money so you can be miserable comfortably. My opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
watch this makes me happy

zyss

Earn enough money so you would be able to do whatever you want whenever you want.

Masturbation

even if something is temporary does't mean its meaningless.

To be happy you need to do something that is that is rewarding/gratifying and have a decent place to park your cock at night. Depending on how good either of those are you can have one balance out the other.

do trees have a meaning, bacteria have a meaning, air have a meaning, everything exists for no reason, has no value and no meaning.

this ones deffo funnier

we make our own meaning, there is no right and wrong but that which we assign

well you assign meaning, but it never really existed in the first place.

if universe in its totality is meaningless or not is just something nobody knows yet. so i don't know about that.

But if you think your life is meaningless because you will die anyways then that's not true, since you can find lots of smaller scale meaning while you live. Even though infinite life would be much better in my opinion.

>he died doing what he loved
>coke and saunas
legend

The happy comes from inside you

well the universe don't exist for any real reason, it just exists, same as life, it sort of just appeared.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

This guy gets it.

how do you even know, this is what physicist is working on to figure out. when you don't know the details of the creation of universe or the details of the building blocks of reality or the mechanics of consciousness that is necessary to observer reality. then you shouldn't make any grand conclusion about its meaning, so ignorance is bliss until then.

Don't blame yourself so much for your failures, literally make excuses for yourself. Studies have proven people of this mentality are happier because they never feel like they did anything wrong, whereas feeling like you've really fucked up and it's all your fault all the time can lead to suicide.

Kek & 1/2

Wait a minute. Is that chick 5th from the left wearing only her panties? All the others brought somewhat sensible lower garments to wear, but not ol' 5th from the lefty. Oh no, she had to climb the mountain in only a hoodie & panties. Thank god they brought Quasimodo along to photograph this shit. Fuck me sideways.

does gravity have a meaning, does the sun have a meaning, the universe appeared simple as that, it has no reason to exist nor does physics, they just exist.

probably very short shorts

So what, are you some faggot that can't do anything on his own? Man up, accept that there is no man in the sky waiting to give you some holy purpose, and have fun with the short amount of time that you've been given by completely random chance.

All the keks
I was just thinking this, mein neger

wtf i never said a god existed, the fuck, nothing has meaning unless you assign it, how does that mean invisible man in sky.

>things you can't change

You're the one trying to paint the world in a negative light, saying that the universe has no meaning."everything exists for no reason" "the universe don't exist for any real reason." I was just following your path discussing the meaning and creation of the universe, which religion has a lot to do with. So what, the world wasn't created for a greater purpose or meaning, to me that sounds even crazier. Everything around us happened by complete accident. I don't know about you, but I feel extremely lucky to even be a part of it.

Not even a fan of rap but this is about it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2hA1Zej5HY

gravity has a meaning to keep universe together, sun has a meaning to make it possible to live on earth.

maybe you have some strange definition of the word "meaning" that will dodge these examples. but then whats the point of having a word for something that does't exist. if nothing has meaning then why does a word for that nothing exist.

so ether you use the word like me, or your word simply loses its meaning (no pun intended).

your statements about the universe creation is just something you think. you have no proof of this claim. and opposed to the previouse semantically argument about the word meaning. claims about the world needs scientifically proof

see ? you're happy already, the world is full of surprises, now, enjoy the idea of the possibility of getting gangabged by niggers for the rest of your life