LET'S CELEBRATE THE RETURN OF Sup Forums WITH A YLYL THREAD
LET'S GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is banana troll?

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68

Where did it go?

It finally shorted out due to too much faggotry. I give it another 2 days before the same happens again. I plan on fagging up this place as much as I can!

Anyone that one with the naked banana that one is amazing

I don't think her tits are real

Is that why it went down? Overwhelming faggotory. Makes sense.

Yeah mate. No server can take the kind of faggotry that this site puts out on the daily. Must have a fucking tanks of a server to stop this shit happening every few seconds! Personally I plan on continuing my faggotry. I have learnt nothing

We need more faggots so Sup Forums can stay broken for good. Then we'll be free from this horrendous bullshit.

his whole channel is hilarious i'm lost

Here you go Lori

samefag

My life
>I'm 30 and I still live with my parents. I have no job and I haven't cleaned my room in over 2 months. I have about 20 used bowls and plates that I haven't been bothered to put back in the kitchen after eating. Also my parents are low on folks ans spoons because I have them littered around my room
>My life is so retarded and sad
Remember, if you laugh at me, you lose not me

sounds to me like you're actually 12

Fuck. last line. GG.

If user were 12 his mum would have cleaned his room or at least make him do it. You must be 12 you weird faggot

Its ok, pretty sure most of the people in here are the same or worse

you can't come back

ew. who'd but sausage tits? like I'd understand settling for a 3.14 with them, but for fucks sake, you are buying something that can be crafted perfectly.

This thread is dying

it was dead before it started

Dude, just get up and clean your fucking room. Go back to your weeb shit afterwards, but just clean your fucking room for gods sake. I get it, I'm depressed too. I have MDD so I sometimes go a few days without moving, but that doesn't mean I have to let it win. You've got to clean your fucking room. In case I didn't make my point, clean your fucking room.

And move out of your parents house for crying out loud. I might be one bad day from the loon bin, but I can still hold my own in the real world.

This thread is cringeworthy