Whats up Sup Forumsritfags? Im here since 5 months. I can tell that most polish people here are terrible...

Whats up Sup Forumsritfags? Im here since 5 months. I can tell that most polish people here are terrible. Are we that bad?

why are the polish people bad? I though brits hate sandniggers

I'm Polish and think Polish people are digusting. If you wanna be a drunk useless piece of shit then so be it just do it someplace else so you don't ruin my imago.

Its just that brits are cunts and they hate people who are better than them.

we took their jobs

I'm cool with poles. Saw 1 beat the shit out of two sandniggers that started on him in a bowling alley, even after taking a pint glass to the eye he was chill as fuck.

Seriously, don't let it get to you. They only people here that hate Poles (provided you're actually working, and you're not a leech) are the absolute subhuman scum of Britain. My experience with Poles has been nothing but good, to be honest; you're friendly and hard workers. Besides, hate for Poles has been mitigated a bit in recent years, because it's all about Muslims now.

Its not ''taking their jobs'' when they drop out of secondary school to work as a cashier fag

cool story bro

I'm living in Poland this year, this country is the third-world, they are all racist as fuck but survive thanks to EU grants

what's better, being surrounded by white people that speak a different language, same, slightly different or with no religion

or

sandniggers that rape women, promore their barbaric religion, refuse to stop speaking their spider language, infect europe, and are a-okay with terrorism, going as far as protecting and/or harboring a terrorist.

From my experience, in uk, poles hate other poles more than anyone else.
But they sell illegal cigarettes cheap, so that's a plus.

disagree

care to elaborate?

OP here

I was suprised how big scale it is. Its definately too much of us here.

The poles come here thinking they're better than the sandniggers.
They're not, they're the same.

It always confuses me seeing these threads because I live in Miami, Florida and the only Polish family I've met is extremely rich. Both the parents are dentists and they own around 5 houses and they rent out 4 of them and live in a $2 million home.

Lurk for Hitlers notes about the polish race. The only race he was affraid off.

poles are the same raciotype as germans, which is australian

Ha!!!! Fokin brits!!!!! Con't even defend their own country!!!!

Yeah those cunts love to throw a shrimp on the barbi

Literally everyone is better than sandniggers

>spider language

''they're stealing our jobs!'' he says as he does nothing but sit at home and claim benefits faking an injury or some other garbage

There is no such thing as polish race... only a polish nation. Poles are slavs.

... and there are two groups that migrated from poland over last couple of years:
- well educated/open minded ppl
- scum

too bad the second group is way bigger which gives us a bad rep.

I live in Germany now and I am sometimes (more often then less) ashamed to see how my ppl behave. Saddens me a lot.

Expect to see a lot of xenophobia during the referendum campaign. After that, it will die down.

Most Brits don't have a problem with Poles, especially when they need a plumber or an electrician. It's the ignorant, primitive sandniggers we can't stand.

>spider language

poles in uk are mostly people from small villages running away from unemployment. No wonder that they are a little bit uncouth

That is nothing special. In Poland we have a saying that there is no worse thing then work for another Pole. And Poles are the worse employers for other Poles. It is better to work for a paki in the UK, then for another Pole. Example. My sister was taking care of 2 kids, one with autism, of a polish dentist living in UK. worked there for 5 years, when one of her tooth started to go bad. Her employer gave her a number to call another dentist, when his own practice was down stairs.

Who else is gonna do the shitty jobs we dont want to slave away doing..

Hospitality jobs.....

Go ahead nock yourself out.

>Are we that bad?
Yes. You shit-stains are worse than gypsies.

The parasites of the EU.

no britfag here

But I like you guys a lot better than those fucking sand niggers

Hard working
Hard drinking

and christian

i live in London and ive never actually seen a Polish person. I'm black btw

>Spider language
I laughed user

They sound just like the mexicans

no your not

>I'm black btw
no wonder

I thought we'd broadly let the Polish thing go and moved onto the Syrian refugees? And the poles joined in because that's kind of how it works in this country?

But Greece isn't spelled with a P???
At least Poles know how to work.

But as a friend of mine that is second generation Polish immigrant once said:
"Poles are in general ignorant, petty and will steal anything that is not bolted down and under armed guard"

I mean you could say the same about the English. Except the English would bring a spanner...

sandniggers are more annoying and leech of the government more.

>I'm black btw
and/or blind

I don't mind the poles. every 2 weeks I get the local poles to clean my car inside and out for £5. about 6-9 of them all working on it at once takes about 10 minutes, love it.

Polish people can be disgusting.
Bleh.
I'm from Poland and I hate dirty, dumb scum from Poland.
Not all from here are stupid, drunk and dirty pleb, but a lot of people yes.

The problem is you never notice the smart ones.

Poles were the Mexicans of Europe before sandniggers.

brits are strange and retarded
poles are total rednecks and assholes , white niggers

Tru dat

Slavs are all really fucking hard

I know.

he's a faggot. he doesn't have a reason to disagree, he just does

I mean when American refugees from Trump start flooding over we'll wish we only had the fucking Poles...

Britannia will strike and you will all die