ITT;we post pics of girls we know and user says what they would do sexually to them

ITT;we post pics of girls we know and user says what they would do sexually to them

RULES! REPLY OR REPLY! IF YOU PIC DUMP NO ONW WILL REPLY TO YOU.

Guys please tell me what you would do with my girl
Kik: mr.white136

I would throat fuck her hard. Then start pounding her pussy like a mad man.

fuck her hard in the ass, pull out then make her suck my shit tasting cock until I cum. She then gargles it and spits it onto her self

My gf

aaaaaaand this guys a retard
Suck those fat juicy tits until she milks

Brutal hardcore rape mmmmmmmm

Grab her by the back of the head and begin to face fuck her. Make her gag on my cock. Proceed to cum all over her face and that shirt and gave her walk around the rest of the day like that as I shove a vibrator up her ass

blacked by many guys until she is leaking like a cum filled water balloon

Maked her lik my stinky feet and raped her after

Rip her clothes off and fuck her on the side if the pool so all the neighbours could see

Rides a black cock once an hour for 3 days strate then pours the cum on tot he floor and licks up every drop
Gets spiked at a club and then has her ass raped by 5 guys in the toilets

I'd buy her a pretty okay meal. take her back to my place for video games. If she tried to leave I would not stop her, but rather stalk her and beat the shit out of her, not letting her see my face.

any more?
Her bf and friends fuck her ass, shoving multiple cocks in at the same time until she bleeds

Wrap those dick sucking lips around my cock and shoot a load down her throat

Fucks her bf and accidentally broadcasts to facebook where she is blackmailed and forced to fuck every guy who has it

force those big lips to suck me dry. then, doggy

took this pic from her insta, how would you fuck her?

Comes to school drunk and looses ass and pussy virginity to black gym teacher

Slap her fucking pretty face until she begs for me to ram my cock down her throat

Put on leash, strut her around town before fucking her in public

Holy shit sauce

Rip off and suck those bouncy tits as she rides me
make her go to a party like that with no panties and a dildo in her until she is dripping on the floor. So horny she rides my cock in the toilets
throat fuck her and facial, make her go see her bf and friends with my cum on her

Tie her up by her arms and legs and fuck her ass with a dildo while I ram my cock in her pussy

Play with those tits then tie her up so she can't stop me fucking her ass until it was sore and she beg me to stop then nut on her back

shared by multiple black cocks

Bury her in the sand leaving only her head above ground. People just walk by and use her a cumdumpster for the rest of the day

Grab her by the back of the head and force my cock down her throat. Then I'd fuck those tits. Roll her over and fuck her ass until she cries

Id throw her legs up on my shoulders and start pounding that bitch deep until I came inside of her....or came on that cute belly..

Got something for this bitch?

rip that bikini bottoms off, kick her down on the rocks, force her head down the water, then fuck her hard while she is struggling to get air.

op's got the shit. she looks like she would be fun from behind. maybe tit fuck, maybe blowjob.

Buy her whatever outfits she wants. Take her to the clubs and fuck her on the dance floor

Put her on a leash and take her to the city. When guys will start to give attention and ask questions what is all about, I will tell them that for few bucks they can see her private spots, touch her etc. When a larger group of followers will be with us, we will go to some quiet place, when nobody will bother us, I will expose her to them and tell, that she can do everything they want for free.

As she falls asleep pin her down and as rape her as she cries into the pillow
sluts are kidnapped by 5 street niggas who take turns on them days on end
Push face into the floor as continuous ass and pussy rape happens

tell her what you are doing with her picture

Choke and hold her like that as i ram her ass agin and again

Drug, anal until I cum in her ass, then give her to a bunch of black teens to use

Do left (obviously the better one)

--------------------
people really seem to like Aubrie, I bet she'd like to hear that

Would love to take her out to dinner, get her a little tipsy, when she's drunk enough, I'll start playing with her legs, only suttle rubbing so she starts to get the drift, I'll take her out back into the public toilet and tie her to the sink, and gag her mouth, I'll spit in her face, and slap her ass, I'll pull down her shorts and spit on her pussy, I'll finger her until I can hear her trying to scream while the gag's in her mouth and when she begs for me to fuck her I'll keep dipping my dick in and out of her pussy and ass making her wet and horny and begging to cum. (She'll have her hands handcuffed also)
>Pic related
>my gf, rape abuse, whatever you feel like.

would tie her up in public, and watch a line form for people blasting loads into her and keep track of how many people shes taken

All the same girl. Need sauce

Day of her wedding she is getting drunk. The best man takes her out for a surprise and she sees 10 grooms men naked and lined up. Her new hubby is tied up and shes is thrown down and forced to suck a 9 inch cock.

She tries to fight at first but after her panties are ripped it is clear she loves it. after getting 10 loads in her they are freed and hubby carries his cum leaking wife to bed
Gives her fella a surprise blow job at the club in the toilet, his puny white cock is about to cum, he leaves as she wipes her mouth and sees a monster black cock come through the glory hole. She spends the next hour sucking bbc after bbc
first day of college she is claimed by the all black basket ball team and lives in their house as a cum bucket
sends nude to the wrong guy and must suck her bf's bully daily as he watches to keep it secret

Bend her over and tie her to the bed, lay a vibrator under her clit, and make her choke on my dick.
Spit on that pretty face and choke her on my dick until her make-up comes running down her face.
Choke her, fuck her little ass, then cum on her tits.

Suck all over those tits while I ram her missionary

Would ruthlessly pound while rubbing her clit and tits

pull her panties down to her ankels, start eating her out, pull down the top area of the dress so her tits pops out, put her on her stomach on were shes sits, tie her hands to the back, lift the dress upp, penetrate her pussy with my fat cock. fuck her brains out while she cries, fill her with all of my cum. leave her there so she can be passed along to the next dude

Throat her until her fat tits are caked in drool then fuck her until she passes out before cumming over those tits and leaving her a mess on the floor

rip off top and bottom. turn her around so she's leaning over the railing and given a nice doggystyle. I'll watch her tits go forward and back over and over

how would you fuck this innocent face?

Grab a fist full of her blue her and face rape her until i pulled it out

Blonde blows 6 of my friends while the brunette rides me. Finish on blondies face.

Cuff her hands to a bed and ram her ass until she came then grab her hair and fuck her pussy until she wants me to cum on her face

make her bounce on a bbc as those beautiful tts fly everywhere
make her suck 10 of the meanest biggest blackest cocks and she gets a messy facial from every one
Bend over that slut and fuck her ass until she begs me to stop

I'm in love with left moAR

would break into her house and tie her down to her bed. I penetrate her pussy and grab her throat tight so she is gasping for air. Cum inside her and take pics and spread them around school so all the guys know that they too can have their way with her. Eventually she stops replacing her locks and every day lays in bed waiting for someone new to walk in and fuck her

What about these sisters?

Take her to the beach, spike her drink, get her to pass out, fuck her brains out until she regains consciousness and let bypassers use her however they like afterwards

Would tie them both to the bed, stick vibrators under both their clits, make them take it in turns to gag on my cock and see which on cums the loudest and the fastest.
>mine

would totaly made her act like my lil sister, tape her sucking my dick crying and post the video on her parents FB

Fuck her holes again and again until she is crying, then let her gets used by multiple black cocks

Make her give me a handjob in her living room. Entire family present. Cum all over her couch and leave.

Throatfuck that slut until she's sobbing and crying and make her bury her mouth in my asshole and stroke me off until I cum on her slutty little face. Make her lick it all up after.

Just worship the blondes tits. Ass Fuck her. Send the sunglasses girl to get a sandwich

would slap those tits on your girl with my cock...
shes so sexy now but she gonna beg me to stop pounding her little thight pussy... beg me to call her dad to save her from me... what she would not know is that her dad is watching us on live stream whole time...

those lips are made to be around jucie cock
like a good student wearing glasses to protect her from sperm spray

She goes to school like that and is fucked by every teacher going until she us chained in the teachers lounge and used as their personal fuck toy

Have the blond one suck my cock while her friends eats her out. Fuck the blond until I cum and have the other one suck my cock clean

Grab her hair in a fist and give her anal and cum in there then move round to her front and do a constant deepthroating session and take pictures of her body with cum leaking out her ass and spit and cum dribbling down her front. Send them to people unless she sucks and fucks me whenever i want

tie her upp against a tree. rip all her clothes off so that she is tied upp but naked. find a stick and spank her ass blody with it, she is criying in pain. id start to stick my cock in her slowly from behind, as i fuck her harder and harder i whisper in her ear what a useless whore she is, and tell her shes nothing but a cumdumpster, when i finished my hot load in her, i take out a sharpie and write on her back ´ṕlease fill me with cock and cum´´and leave her there to get raped untill starved to death

Slap her fucking pretty face until she begs for me to ram my cock down her throat

>]
shes a little tease wearing shirt like that and she know it... i would rip it open... pul her bra on the ground... push her against the three and finger her...

than lower those pants... by this time she would beg me to stop. i would made her silence by chokeing her with my fat dick

Assume the position shes in is an invitation instantly get my cock out and fuck her if she tells me to stop carry on then finish on her dress turn her round and tell her if she doesn't suck me there will be pictures of her online forever

doggystyle that ass. grab her tits while doing so
-----------------
got some more of her, any other takers?

Fuck her ass untill she cries
One more of my gf

pull her panties down to her ankele, start eating her out, pull down the top area of the dress so her tits pops out, put her on her stomach on were shes sits, tie her hands to the back, lift the dress upp, penetrate her pussy with my fat cock. fuck her brains out while she cries, fill her with all of my cum. leave her there so she can be passed along to the next dude

ass eaten and then fucked multiple times
Fucke don the beach and squirts
Shove her head down and rape her ass

Smack her gorgeous face until she is ready to be throat fucked

your girl and mine together
do what every commend we say

Bend her over and tie her to the bed, lay a vibrator under her clit, and make her choke on my dick.

Bend her over the railings and tell her im gonna chuck her in after I've cum in her ass if she doesn't turn around and make me cum again in her mouth take pictures and send them to all her friends and family

Shove my entire dick into her mouth and make her gag on it. Keep fucking until I cum and force her to swallow, then make her like my dick clean after I rub it on her face a bit.

Keep her back after class, tell her I know she plagiarized her midterm. Threaten to fail her and call her parents unless she immediately sucks my dick and then comes back after school every Friday to be fucked and used and humiliated for an hour.

take it underwater. finger her pussy while I squeeze her close to me, forcing her to feel my cock against her ass. quickly slip off the bottoms, and stick my dick up her doggystyle. ravage her tits while doing so

Mmm I want that bra

Hold her up against that wall a fuck her pussy and cum deep inside. Keep my dick in there for a bit so both her and my juices are on it, then force her to suck my cock.

Nice mound, wanna lick it tbh

I'd fuck that ass until my dick was raw.

I think I know her

Name?

Annabel w?

No...not her.

Bump

Marry.

God damn she's a 10/10 looks-wise.

Make her choke on my cock till she passes out, then fuck every hole she has, filling her with cum

I'd love to shove my cock in her mouth and finish all over her face.

Any body pics?

Sure thing

Man I'd run my hands over every inch of her body, slowly taking all of her clothes off. I'll slowly go up her leg with my tongue until get to her pussy. Then when nice and wet, I'll fuck her until she screams my name

Man, got any belly pics user?

Please do for either one.
I'd shove my cock up her ass with full force, making her scream out in pain then slap her face and shove my dick down her throat and cum when she tries to get air