Do you think the word "Nigger" will EVER be socially accepted again one day?

do you think the word "Nigger" will EVER be socially accepted again one day?

seriously, i'm not trying to act edgy here, but as far as i'm concerned, the only reason why "nigger" is such a bad word is because of the usage of that term during the times of slavery. Thing is: Those times are long gone and theres not a single slave alive anymore. so how could anyone be offended and reminded by something he didn't experience in the first place?

tl;dr: will bad words lose their state of being a bad word one day?

how do you think political correctness will evolve anyway?

Too much pancake, not enough syrup

Stfu nigger

>tl;dr: will bad words lose their state of being a bad word one day?
yes

Kill yourself cracka ass cracka. Its not offensive to you because youve never had to live with the ridicule and hatred that comes with it. Thats why lil fuck shits like you " cant understand " bleh bleh bleh i want to use the taboo word and then act like a victim when a black person knocks you me fuck out . Lil fucking maggot. Them blaming it on PC police, like its some new shit that word is looked down on by those of color. Fuck you and shit lil life faggot. Politically correct those balls on your chin you fucking pathetic excuse for a waste of air and space.

Pretty nice pancakes, nigger size

Being assigned a name is never pleasant and can always be offensive. If you're fat, would you be okay with being called fatty? If you're skinny would you be okay with being called twig? Then why do you think it will ever be okay to call a nigger nigger?

>getting this mad

what you just presented is to me the same as what your arguement is to society,

>YOU ARE THE NIGGER

no u stupid fuckboi. smh tbh fam its hella dumb my nigga

I don't care whether it's socially acceptable or not, I will continue using it because I hate niggers and sandniggers.

thing is: being fat is something that is solely negative. being reminded of being fat might not be nice. Being black however is not something negative. at least thats was SJWs say. and thats why saying nigger shouldn't be offensive.

look, amerifag. the problem with the "nigger" word it's problem only in your country. there is no problem with this word in latin america or eastern europe. so, OP you are a FAGGOT.

i'm german. >

come say that word to me in germany and see if you can keep your teeth faggot whiteboy. your dick is probably like 2 inches that is why you gotta put big-dick black people like me down.

sure kid. teacher know you're on your phone?

she be sucking my cock right now. She a blonde bitch thats hella hot and maried. you mad cracka?

"Nigger" is already becoming a word in the American vocabulary. Some white people, depending on context, are getting a pass on it. tbh racism will be all over in a few years when we all unite against aliens.

>Eastern Europe
>Germany

same to me. "western world"

Idk why we try to stop the racist use of it and not for anyone who is truly niggardly. I know a lot more white people who are bigger niggers than some of my black friends.

Cracka the whip, nigger.

Although you are obviously a white troll.

stop trolling
we know you're not black
you nigger

Dude...you are so not black. No black man gets this upset on the Internet.

aah, rage. kek.
keep doing itр though

>who are bigger niggers than some of my black friends.
>le ebin black people are not niggers meme!! XD XD

an hero you dumb faggot. All black people are niggers, it's not just about behaviour it's about skin color and looks too.

Sure there are wiggers, but with proper education they will never be niggers.
>>>/reddit/

I'm half black. My dad was in the army and my mom is german. I grew up and have lived in Germany ever since. Fuck you white faggots. Like I said, come say that word to me and my mates and well beat the white out of you crackers.

God, you're such a fucking fag idiot. Go read more.

you should try to counter argument instead of blindly insulting people. that way you could actually prove your point and also don't seem like an idiot yourself.

>Being this much of an insecure stormfag.
Found the white nigger.

Nigger was, and still is, carry a negative connotation and it has imbued itself in the society. language is mostly an collective agreement of "what to call things" and as long as nigger is a derogatory term, you won't be using it as long as you're not of african descent.

ey, Zecke halts Maul

SJW's also think there is nothing wrong with being fat but it's still not okay to call someone fat.

Also, the word nigger has almost always been used in an insulting and degrading way. Words change meaning over time, due to the way we use them. If everybody started using nigger in a positive/supportive/unironic way it would become acceptable again.

Niggers are the only ones that reappropriated a derogatory term to "empower" themselves. You don't see Chinese rapping about chinks, Mexicans about beaners etc

Yeah nigger will be accepted sooner than later now that gay marriage is legalized I have realized that we can like whoever the fuck we want to like since I grew up using gay as slang for retarded and now I have become more racist than before fuck all niggers chinks towelheads beaners faggots you can call me an alcoholic white trash but I don't give a fuck we are all a little trashy

"When a black person knocks you me fuck out"
thats some filthy fucking nigger language right there, nice bait faggot

Is there more?

I made my point, and in case you missed it here it is again. GO READ MORE. in other words, pick up a fucking book or many if you like on American history. Fag idiot.

"homosexual" is starting to be unacceptable
"queer" is acceptable instead, even when it used to be a slur.

Use some punctuation, you illiterate fuck.
You sound like a nigger.

>found the nigger

I've been a stormfag, but I'd say it's better than being a faggot redditor like you. Back to your website nigger, where you can talk about how wonderful blacks are all you like. And then an hero please.

>>>/reddit/

Unless you're a total cuck, white people call niggers nigger all the time. Just not around niggers, because they will probably chimpout and Obama will come arrest you for hate speech. Then again, if you're living your life around niggers and have to govern your tongue, fucking re-evaluate your life nigger.

I've been coming to this site probably longer than you, and you didn't argue my point, you filthy white nigger.

>they will probably chimpout and Obama will come arrest you for hate speech
kek.

If a man is of dark skin (essentially black) and is considered amongst hes peers as being a bit of a cunt is it being racist or factual to call said nigger "a black cunt"?

There is no such thing as a white nigger, you fucking summerfag nigger. You're cringeworthy.

Why are white people so fucking racist!

Sure there is, I'm seeing one right now. An insecure one too.

Just call him a nigger you fucking pussy.

Niggers are the lowest of the low in terms of Human evolution. They lack all sense of civility, their prone to theft and violence. They truly are worthless in a progressive society. They should just kill themselves because they are not going to change anytime soon.

>sound
>reading
choose one you double nigger

Niggers will always get pissy over slurs as everything associated as derogatory towards black males sounds offensive...all white racial slurs sound hilarious..cracker,honky,ghostman.

>I'm seeing one right now.
Oh shit you can see me through the website?

You niggers sure are retarded.

I'm willing to bet you do the same. You don't have the balls to use that word in front of blacks like that. On Sup Forums you can be as tough as you want but IRL you're a pretty pussy minding your manners.

>Black user here.

I believe that it will. People in my school have no problem calling eachother niggers. And I don't feel anything when it is said. Its just banter. I hope people stop getting butt hurt.

Pic related

I think you misunderstood completely kek I was In a way justifying calling a nigger a derogatory term with a valid argument if the race card was played...I could..as you say "just call him a nigger"

I'm actually Black, and I have stupid fucking racists calling each other niggers. U guys are fucking retarded.

Nigger

>Homosexual Reddit: The Post

kill yourself cuckboi

I'm imagining how your tone would sound in my head, hence sound. And you still sound like a nigger.
I can see the words on the screen, which is good indication of how you carry yourself, hence see. You get more niggerish by the second.

>posting that cringy sjw facebook cuck shit

>>>/reddit/

I'm not a failure at life, so I don't live around niggers.

>hamlet hand

Shut the fuck up you fuckboi

well this hamlet hand has pleasure countless beautiful white women.

>pic related a woman I''ve fingered

You mad whiteboy?

Zecke fick dich. Nigger bleiben Nigger und Zecken bleiben menschlicher Abfall

no tbh. just glad im not a nigger. and have a dad.

Actually, the reason why "nigger" is considered offensive is because the word was used as propaganda against southern states by citizens (and journalists) of northern states. Black people didn't really have a say nor did they care what they their opinions were. What would later be the NAACP then adapted the opinion that "nigger" was offensive and racist, rather that simply being a synonym for "negro", "person of color" or "black person".

lol, the nigger is mad now

#staymadlilnigger

OP here. you're a cool nigger. seriously. i have absolutely not a single thing against niggers, i just can't stand people getting upset over such a simple word. i wish more people would be like you.

This is why you still live in your mother's basement.

Its not racist when niggers target white people for all sorts of crime?

Technically he also has a dad you dumb fuck. Not knowing him doesn't make him Jesus.
>retarded

holy fuck, this much try hard desperation

>spoken like a true virgin who will never get some so he is going to turn into a sissy trap

kek that's right faggot. stay in your place. now go masturbate with your little 2 inch cock you dumb queer.

bwhahahaa - he keeps trying

priceless

Nice Trips

well I hate whitee faggots like you so shut the fuck up. little dick bitch.

nigger-cakes with a foodstamp prize
baked in each one!

Why don't you give him a reach around cuck?

Your so fucking retarded

Everyone can tell you are not a nigger bro, just a saltine pretending to be black.

Proved my point. Keyboard Rambos going off like bitches bleeding out the ass. Show the world how roughly and manly you are by going out and calling blacks out their name. Don't just sit on Sup Forums pretending to be a man.

ITT: a lost nigger from reddit gets mad

Youre right I'm not a nigger. I'm a black person. Stop using that word you racist piece of shit. fuck you op

i dont think they want to be social accepted...i mean they act like dumb animals and their behaviur is overall dumb and bad...

they are good for slavework but fucking dangerus to build a society...

see:
kek.

Niggers are the retarded ones desu.

What point?

racial names are only effective for races that are doing poorly. Niggers are offended by the word nigger because they are filled with shame over the low performance, crimes, and horrid parenting that niggers are known for, and then to be associated with all those other niggers that are collectively doing so poorly just instills more shame.

Calling a white person a 'honkey' or 'cracka' just makes us grin amusedly, because white people are doing so amazingly well. Doesn't sting even a tiny little bit. Same thing for asians, when was the last time a bunch of asians burned down a city because someone called them a chink? Or indians flipped a police car because someone called them a dothead? Hell even after 9/11 when some indians got killed after they were mistaken for sandniggers there was a minimal amount of "marching".

So when will nigger be socially acceptable? When niggers are doing well in this country.

So.. never.. basically.

See I like this Guy. FUCK THE CRACKERS

stfu human garbage...i would skin you alive for even walking on my homeland

thats awfully biased, you cant guess my skintone. by the absence of punctuation. You cant closet yourself from different opionions, you would only mimick a feminist.

The socio-political pendulum is always swinging. Once things have gotten absurdly far to the left the problems of those values begin to show in extreme ways and there's a violent backlash from the right and vice versa.

For example
Imperial Germany (very far right) was followed by Weimar Germany (far left), which was followed by the Nazi Government, which was followed by the ultra-liberal Germany of today....

and guess what, people are getting so frustrated with the "hate speech laws" in Germany and rampant problems from criminal muslim immigrants, that things are changing very quickly. Austria is becoming very far right wing (used to be liberal), Greece is as well.

Anyhow, the moral of this story is that niggers are such an ENORMOUS problem in the US that it is beginning to be recognized. We've thought for years if they're treated equal, they'll peform equally... wrong. Then we thought if they got a head start (financially, academically, occupationally), they'd perform equally. Also wrong. Now we've started to give them a free ride just for being black and guess what? STill the criminal soulless baboons they always were.

Times are a changin. Think about how we talk about niggers on Sup Forums and think if that even existed 15 years ago. People are waking up and discussing the problem. I've only met one person who didn't enjoy a good nigger joke among white friends. We know they're a problem, the next step is addressing it.

The cultural pendulum is swinging right again.

Shut the fuck up, shortdick

I think it is you who is the retardate

which end is the rear? learn to statistic fuckboy