twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neet
neet
voice actor

man i suck at life

Sup Forums collecting stamps eBay flipping
$50 a week
Get laid, get into stocks

22, Army, ~20k/year. Want to go back to school if I don't deploy.

Pic related. I'm a combat engineer and an armorer. Just guns and explosives all day.

Assistant Manager at a Country Club
Own a small home and an offshore fishing boat to make my living from the sea. Fuck working for someone else

Front desk at hotel
$9.25 or $9.50 I forget
Move to Norway is bum out there

if it's not bait off your self

aerospace engineer
95k a year (salary)
become head of department so i make massive money and work very little so free time out the ass

Graphics designer
4000€

Civil Engineering student/Musician
€300-500/month
Wanna become a famous musician and get to travel the world (and tons of other things), live life to the fullest I guess

>cop
>comfy life

Ammo Troop
$3200/ monthly
I want to live off my property when I retire, but for now I just build bombs in the Air Force

Social worker, disabled children
I guess something around 20$
the same, just a lot more $

Auto body / Refinishing manager
70k salary + about 15k in side jobs a year.
Bought first house few weeks ago.
Feels good man.

It's not bait, I'm living a comfortable life and planning to get my own place as soon as I've saved enough money to buy some stocks. I'll be rolling in money while you work at your dead end job. Right now I'm making enough money to buy every new vydia all next gen consoles and a beefy gaming pc. Don't judge people without knowing their situation faggot

Anyone have her nudes? Lmao
Burger king
8:35/hr

Congrats
Kill your self

apprentice sparky
20k year
get land, live off said land

neet
what I get for x-mass/birthday from my parents.
fuck a little girl and suicide.

i really do fucking suck at life

Retail
18.50 NZD
To die having found some sort of mental peace

Gaming Tech
$1050 pw
Become CEO

11 dollars an hour for landscaping? shit mate I get 25 an hour, convert that from AUD too USD and thats 7 more dollars an hour I am getting than you.

You'll get there some day brother just do what you love that's what matters

Holy shit you're the definition of b

>19
>10.30/hr
>various clerk positions at a grocery store
>want to do something I can have pride in

>31
>Civil engineer
>80k-120k depending on length of contract
>Develop my 100 acres in Maine and retire by 55.

Assistant teacher
$14
Drinking myself to death

$85,000 salary + overtime
Cmm programmer in the automotive industry.

>22
>just graduated university
>working a delivery job currently, just interviewed for a full time position at a college
>just ready to start making enough money to live comfortably/get high every day

I work for a shady company they make me do dumb shit like taking out trash installing dry walls and insulation, it's better then making 7.50 at McDonalds but not much better

man, 32 and still haent banged a youngling, yo suk
nah, im probably going off myself this summer

>save money to buy stocks
>somehow live off that money
>allow that money to magically multiply exponentially
Seems like a solid plan.

CPA
$360K
Retire at 50

i heard on the radio some guy was making $150k installing letterboxes and clothlines in melbourne

Warehouse
13 a hour
Fuck with stocks, rent a house out, become a doctor of some sort.

Job: Salesman for a gas detection/monitoring company.

Pay: Around £30.000 a year + 3-5k in bonus's

Future: Haven't really thought about it if im honest, im quite comfy where i am

I won't tell you not to but most people don't have the balls when it comes down to it. Just work on your voice acting maybe you'll land a role in some triple A animation title in the future

19 (almost 20)
Factory work, repetitive work all day, but I can listen to music/audiobooks, so it's k
19,50$ /hr
Going to move into apartment August and start engineering study in September.

20, Lead Developer in an internet startup, 10k/mo, making 100k/mo

no, i mean... i dont wanna tbh but i rather kill myself then goto jail for the things ive done..

It's just a speed bump bro keep things positive

>Age
>Job
Retail
>Pay
$9.13/hr
>Future Goal
Finish CC Courses > Get EMT Certification > Do undergrad in Bio Chem > Go to Med School > Become a surgeon

You a low key pedo?

Pretty much specialized office worker
$13.25/hour
No plan, no ambition. Just coasting til I die.

Cmon bro drop the vydia and b and set some goals for yourself

Where do you live? Union apprentice sparkys start at like $18USD/hr in Chicago

I'm a cop. It's a pretty chill job for the most part.

Butcher
$15
Have my own shop

21, pool service technician, $11/hr, engineer or musician

Yea considering the benifits, job security, and somewhat of an authority it ain't too bad

Sous Chef
16hr
Some sort of sustainable crime

im actually alot of things, maybe a neet but im really dangerous in public. Im very impulsive and whatever is in my head i wanna do, dangerous or fun or even sexual, im not safe around to be with but usually my 2 friends are my conscious.

Checked.

Happy that you are in charge of your own work. Hope you stay busy with your shop.

52, College Professor, $134K, staying employed.

Surveillance investigator (cave troll)
13.00+/-
Attend college and teach high school physics/play with the Large Hadron Collider.

this dude

So which ivy league college do you teach at to make that salary?

Neet
$0
Just studying as much as I can so I can take the TASC test and pass it. I don't really know what to do with my life. I'm just trying to find something I like that pays a lot.

Like 90% of the people I come in contact with are easy to get along with. Most of the time I let them off with a warning. All I ask is just listen and don't lie man.

Pizza Delivery

$400 a month

Mass murder and then suicide

you and me buddy,

>18
>greenhouse laborer
>$8
>become certified computer technician

no job, just got out of depression, soon studying
1,204 $ a month
I wanna live in a small apartment or house with a friend and have a job that can pay for my bills and my gaming and training habbits

programmer
1000$ per month
making my very own game

That's not too hard to pull off as a professor, depending on the field of study. An economics professor can knock that kind of pay down at a state school

2nd Doorman
£10/hr
Head doorman livable wage working on weekends

Office assistant, cinema usher
$10 and $9.60 respectively
To get into John Jay School of Criminal Justice for grad school next year.

Bartender
$23
Last semester of masters, job lined up in Siemens marcomms, work a while

marketing
75k a year
get more blowjobs

Financial Analyst
78k annual, but goes nowhere living in Manhattan
Need to just keep going til about 26 when i can get poached by a smaller firm for more money and better life, or same just getting internally promoted. I am the son of an auto body mechanic. Actually dream of my own towing business in a small town... Writing this from the toilet cuz if I take my phone out at desk it's some huge shit
Have gf. Don't want gf anymore. Don't consider fucking my gf getting laid anymore.
Anyone live in Seattle and know what it's like there? May have an offer soon. Sorry to ramble

It's not that I have an affinity for Sup Forums so much as I have no interest in other things. I'm a poorfag, which is my fault, as in not good with money, but I don't play too many vidya, I just read and watch tv/movies. The only reason I'm not poorer is because I'm still living with my mom, but she's not much more well off. I'm just trying to save up and move out, so I won't be such a burden on her anymore.

Network Systems Administrator
85k a year

Comfortable where I am right now, wouldn't mind a CIO position eventually, but no rush

>Age

>Job
Accountant

>Pay
~$70,000 a year

>Future goal
Make it through life with as little pain as possible

street tarot reader and union organizer
$0 on a bad day, $200 on my best day, $40-60 a day average
hobo museum curator

Tits or gtfo...

grocery store manager
45k a year
fuck a midget

Photographer
45k per year
Find cheaper rent and do some higher end jobs.

what do i have to do so i dont fuck up as bad as you?

134k$ is above average salary for a college professor. Just google it and you will see that is starts somewhere at 80-85k and then goes up.

He said he was 52, let's assume he has been a professor since 28, that would be 24 years.

So if he got a 85k salary when he started teaching at the age of 28, that would mean his salary has increased by 2,000$ per year, which is a shit ton.

Not a state college professor.

I clean tables
$10.50/hr
I just want to be happy. Uni doesn't help that.

What's social work like?

Store Assistant
$21
Buy a block of land in the country somewhere and go completely off grind and do the whole homesteading thing.

And this was just vaguely doing the math. Could even assume he started at 90-100k but that would be even more unusual.

In Norway 134K is normal as a professor. Maybe he's not in the US

got tenure

I live in Chicago what is a sparky how do I start

>Norway
>University professor

Difference of college and university mate.

I know a math professor with a phd that makes over 200k here in Denmark.

Welder
32/hr
Uhhh I don't know I'm pretty good right now? Maybe less work hours

I like my life. I've had some amazing experiences: I've run for public office, hosted two different radio shows, been on the cover of every newspaper in the country more than once, and there's a Wikipedia article about me. If you want to know how not to have a strange, awesome, lonely, exciting, painful, adventurous life, just keep being conformist and ordinary. Pursue money, always be concerned what others think of you, and avoid anything which makes you stand out.

Living of student loans and money from my mom.
Goal is to become like this guy youtu.be/ZDuuJp4bDtE

It´s fun, I guess. I work as an assistant now, but going to school so I can get more responsibility with making plans for the kids and how to make them evolve better so they can be better at doing shit for themselves. It´s cool if you don´t have an "eat or get eaten" attitude and get the kicks out of helping people that can´t do shit for themselves. And it´s always activities, so I get to go swimming, cooking, going on trips and doing fun stuff I´d normally do anyways.

Is that you?

I might have to wank one real quick

100k a year at 24...job responsibilities include browsing Sup Forums. Because you know, real world jobs pay 24 year olds that salary to browse the interest instead of an elite 45-50 year old man that is 10x's more capable. Management oversee I guess

90k base at 5 years here. Pension, 75% at 25 years. With OT 120k

unemployed
none
no goals, just survive

That sounds great! I wish you good luck friend.