Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

chinalawblog.org/law-topics/criminal-defense/319-china-self-defense-rules-in-criminal-defense-cases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

kek

So close

Moar leik this

moar

Another 1

Awwww shiiit nigga got roasted shit so

wow holy shit

Stop posting animal abuse Sup Forums fags

HOLY SHIT !!

Edgy

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK

story??

how he do dat

>)
MODS

Come on man this is too much even for Sup Forums

faggot

HOW THE FUCK

the fuck man

Fatality!

This is horrifying you monster, you should be ashamed

No xD People who are so insecure and retarded that they need to hurt small animals should be raped until they can't breathe :)

Fug

Human rekt good
An rekt not good faggot

Lol you are so much a fagot xD

What is the story?

Typical Sup Forumstard

and now his watch has ended

please learn how to speak english.

>> i let this happen

Mentally ill chinese man beats up a baby.

Fabulous as fuck.

>>>/9gag/
>>>/reddit/

baby called him a faggot

Typical chinese man beats a baby

Corrected that for you

still don't know whether those are puppies or kittens

What the fuck is going on here

Fuck fuck fuck webm!!! Fuck them and fuck the assholes the created them. I'm an iPhone fag and I can't open them. And no I'm not getting a laggy pos android phone.

Download the Sup Forums app

Theyre puppies. Sup Forums actually tracked this bitch down to let the police in her town know about this video. Was back when Sup Forums did good things only when puppies and kittens were involved.

Get vlc player you slimy gomp

don't bring fist to a knive fight

I can look at people die in the most horrific ways, and it's usually not a sweat off my back.
But this shit just gets to me.
Makes me want ti watch more people die to compensate.

Same xD

my new fav thx user

well, he did actually protect himself

The quote is don't bring a dildo to a knife fisting.

You must be confused
Reddit is the site for faggots like yourself

get rekt

thats a fetish????????

Im guessing a teleporter malfunction

Nah, i ain't a fat 40 year old who goes to comic-con and plays CS:GO and LoL

i would rename this into 'pussy pounding'

get the fuck out

Save it my friend, it's all yours

You fucking monster, i will track you down for that

>chased him for like 20 meters with knife
>protect

Proud of that kid with the knife probably had to deal with abusive shit from that one every day, now he is free and can move on with life.

better kill him before he returns with something better than the knife

brutal, if he lives hopefully he learned not to pick fights.

In jail.

Damn, China really hates female babies.

fapfapfap

story?

you guys wanna see rekt?

he was protecting himself so no jail

story or location?

Tips fedora

MODS MODS MODS

this is too much

gets me everytime.

chinalawblog.org/law-topics/criminal-defense/319-china-self-defense-rules-in-criminal-defense-cases

Use Merlin app user

Like the other kid going to say anything, probably wanted to die from embarrassment , the little pick of that butter knife

Right in the balls?

Vid is good but why the fuck are the goals not in chronological order? I think I have autismo.

true but to be honest once you are in that mood you dont really think you just do.if the guy runs u chase him

(CNN) -- Four police officers were shot at a Detroit police precinct on Sunday afternoon but all are expected to survive, the city's police chief said Sunday. Security measures may be reassessed now, he said.

The most seriously injured officer -- he was shot in the lower back -- emerged from surgery Sunday evening at Sinai-Grace Hospital, Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee said.

A person who police identified as the shooter was shot dead, Godbee said at a Sunday evening press conference.

Police have identified the shooter, Godbee said, but are withholding the person's name as they conduct an investigation of the incident.

Godbee said that a man walked into a police precinct Sunday and "indiscriminately began firing and as you can imagine utter chaos and pandemonium took place."

"Through it all, our officers maintained courageous calm," he said. "They returned fire, they took cover, they did all the things we train them to do under pressure."

Godbee said the "prognosis we feel is very good" for the officer who was shot in the back, who is a commander.

A female sergeant was shot in the chest but was protected by a bulletproof vest. She has been treated and released from the hospital, Godbee said.

Two other male officers were grazed in the head, with one in serious condition, but both are conscious, alert and talking, he said

"We are very relieved that it appears that all our officers are going to be OK," Godbee said.

He said the identities of the wounded officers are being withheld until their families are notified.

Detroit Police Department Sgt. Eren Stephens said the shooter was a 35-year-old African-American man. He walked into Detroit's sixth precinct station Sunday at 4:25 p.m., and "opened fire, striking 4 officers," Stephens said. "Return fire fatally wounded the assailant."

it's clearly thailand

Ow, fucking savage.

what is that machine?

I honestly don't understand this shit I mean I can get why people want to kill moar people but animals? You guys deserver the most painful and slow deaths kek