Anyone here suffer from guilt/regret/depression and have ways to look past it? Just feeling so low all the time?

Anyone here suffer from guilt/regret/depression and have ways to look past it? Just feeling so low all the time?

I just drink lots of alcohol and get lost in games.

I guess that would work, shit sucks.

Not recommended, but I used to do all kinds of drugs when I was like that. It seemed to be the only thing that got my mind off of it. And let me function half way like a normal human. Although that's been about 3 years ago. Now I just stopped giving a shit about anything and became a total prick. Seems to be more effective, and way cheaper than the drugs.

True, anything particular that has made you this way?

still bumping coz im the same situation

It fucking sucks, right?

yup... still not doing any drugs tho just living the moment listening music :/

I got clean a month ago due the circumstances and my thoughts have been running non stop..

Norfag with depression here.
I just listen to music that calms me, I have 3 spotify playlists that I listen to regularily to get me through the day. Pretty much addicted.

At first I started to imagine how would my family react if I anhero
Then started to think about it more often... now I just can't think of another thing than anhero already

anhero?

I don't exactly have depression but yeah just fucked up shit that I regret. I too listen to a bunch of music.

An hero is commit suicide

fuck off newfag

Finding a hobby has always helped me get through tough times. I've never considered myself clinically depressed nor do I have anxiety or any other mental illness (at least that I'm aware of) but yeah. Find a distraction, and hopefully make it an obsession.
I picked up skateboarding again when I was 17 for a couple years and that helped. Music is also good, writing or just listening. Drugs can also do that but that path is for you to choose.

Yeah I skate, not too good but I skate, play games and shit. Always find myself in this negative state of mind though

You need something to truly occupy your thoughts is what I'm trying to say. Like an eight year old with a Pokemon game y'know? It's harder as an adult but you'll find something

Try to get a gf. You won't be sad anymore once she swallows your cum.

You need things to distract yourself. When you're alone with just your thoughts, nothing good comes of it. I have a bunch of things, practice guitar, read fiction, paint Warhammer minitures or a couple of rounds of vidya. When my attention starts to wane and those thoughts start creeping in, I stop what I'm doing and move on to whatever I feel like next. The worst thing you can do is lay in bed and wallow in negative thoughts, you're just feeding the monster. I have to take seroquel at night to knock me out, I don't get tired and nights are the worst. I sometimes feel like stripping out of my clothes and running into the scrub at night, never to be seen again. There's no place in the machine for faulty cogs, you get rejected. The working cogs spit you out. The only other choice is the land. Earth, nature.

You know what's up

>Think about suicide every day
>Sometimes just play a game for hours comitting suicide in a bunch of different ways
>Could never actually do it

I'm just stuck in a rut at the moment. I've grown apart from all my friends and don't see them anymore, I haven't had sex in a year, I'm stuck doing a degree that will probably get me nowhere and I've suddenly become socially retarded so am finding it impossible to form new social connections. I haven't had a conversation with a human being that wasn't work/University related in a long fucking time. If I wasn't so god damn lonely it might be better. Gets my mind off of other things.