What's the best way to take Adderall?

What's the best way to take Adderall?

insert in pooper

Orally and as directed. Snorting will just dilute and shorten the effects. I recommend eating a fatty af meal beforehand as it binds itself to fat cells and will wear off quicker on an empty stomach.

If it's a low dose like 5-15 mgs then snort it, but if it's higher than that then just swallow it?

>if you want to get really high and not get any work done
crush
snort
>if you want to actually be productive
take small dose orally
wait
try to focus

People think adderall is this wonder drug where you take it and all you wanna do is study and do productive shit.
Let me tell you, if you let yourself get distracted while you're on adderall, you will get completely absorbed in that distraction and you'll accomplish nothing. If you have an essay to write or some shit, you are still gonna have to put effort into actually doing it, adderall will not do it all for you, but it sure will fucking help.

Orally. I used to do 180mg of XR daily but I kicked the habit.

>crush it up
>place powder into damp paper towel or toilet paper
>insert in anus
Feels good man

>snorting will just silute and shorten the effects

it will absolutely not 'dilute the effects'. maybe it will dilute the "cleanness" of the concenctation, but you will be wayyy more hyperfocused that if taken orally.
but yes, it will decrease the duration.

Also, snorting anything, no matter what, increases the desire to take more because snorting is fun lol

Through the rear.

>pepette.jpg
>posts standard pepe
>mfw

per rectum

Stick it up your butt. Or crush it to powder then use a funnel to stick it up your butt.

It's fun because you are 15 and have seen too many movies. It's the way we all did drugs in HS and freshman year of college before we grew up and stopped doing shit because it looked cool.
Trust me OP, eat a fatty meal and take it by mouth for a longer more consistent high. Been on and off stimulants for 15 years, this is the way I've found works best.

And that's how you get a (You), my good friend.

I used to take 210 mgs lol

for academics and productivity sake i split my 30mg into quarters and take one or two quarters a day when I need or wana be productive.

but i don't take it every day usually 1-2 days off per week

i gradually increase the dosage as my tolerance goes up throughout the weeks. I eventually will take up to 2 of my 30s a day during finals week.

I normally try to take moderate breaks though of atleast a few days and when i can a week or two

Empty stomach, then 20 mins later eat a lot of protein and some carbs + Hella water. Always did me right

This tbh

I prefer xanax tbh

I crush mine up, mix it with cold coffee and slam it. Wait 10 minutes: PROFIT

Crush up dissolve in hot water draw into 10ml oral syringe get on knees in proper position with ass in air and head and chest close to ground dont forget to lube up insert the syringe slowly and almost fully then slowly push the plunger in and and slowly pull it out. Stay in position for 5 minutes and don't let anything come out. When you stand up you may feel some discomfort or diarrhea sensation but for the most part you should be able to hold it in and you should. Any discomfort should disappear. You should enema before this or at least make sure you have shit and rinse out with 5 or 6 loads of just water in a 10ml syringe.

>2016
>Not having a steady supply of pins on hand

Took 600mg my last fill, broke penis.

Stop making me jealous.

Under a doctor's supervision!