Got this trap sending me pictures. Wants to fuck me. Never been with one before, she/he is virgin too. Should I do it?

Got this trap sending me pictures. Wants to fuck me. Never been with one before, she/he is virgin too. Should I do it?

it's ok to be gay

She's been sending me pics/videos. I'm kinda curious, but at the same time extremely hesitant.

I'm a straight dude. Been with alotta girls. Just kinda sitting on the fence with this one.

Have you informed your family what a colossal fagget you are?

But really, life is short. Explore and enjoy what you can.... Fagget

>I'm a straight
>considering fucking a mentally ill man
That's not how that works.

Post them.

>sitting on the fence

k

this trap in particular is unattractive, (s)he looks too much like a dude for me. if you are interested in fucking her(?) then... you might be a little bi. just putting it out there.

upload the pictures / videos and we will decide

like, wayyyyy too much like a dude, 0% pass, dude 100%. no tits, masculine face

I don't know man. Looks like a chick in most pictures

You're a fucking retard if you think that looks like anything but a man in drag. You grandfather would be ashamed.

thisif b8 then hahahaha got us, but if your for real, you are a little gay okay? you got your gay goggles on or some shit because that looks nothing like a woman

Videos wrong file format, can't change on phone.

Give me "her" info I'll fuck for you op and tell you how it was

Alright. Point taken. Backing out. Not too desperate for sex right now.

>thinks he can back out of the fact that he's slowly turning into a disgusting queer

Find out if her dick works and if she wants to use it on you or not. If the answer is yes do it suck and ride her beautiful tranny cock until she fills you with her live juice

Honestly I'd fuck anything with that skin and those eyes.

>trap
Nigger if you fall for that trap you weren't even trying. That's a manly man

That's an orangutan in a wig fam

If you're into having sex with a man then yes. Also lol if you believe this guy is a virgin.

Go Steelers!!!!

10-4. Why I asked opionions

it's ok to be gay

>this is what millennial shitbags think

>Wants to fuck me

As in she wants to stick her dick up your ass?

You're a faggot if you want to have sex with a man who likes dressing up as a girl.

Go slit your throat.