Anybody still on runescape?

anybody still on runescape?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/40wT4Mf.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dank

Is it pronounced run-escape or rune-scape?

I play old school, but i'm desperately poor. Is anyone interested in meeting up and helping me out a bit? I'm down to play together for a while

kys

Rune-scape
It's about a land (scape) with runes

2edgy4me

fukken gratz m8

pls i just started and this game is rough when you're poor, levelling is slow when you can't buy shit

thisnot literaly, but open your eyes

i ruined my college experience playing runescape, i couldnt fix it until i finaly sold all of my items and locked myself out of my account using an alt email and threw away all the passwords

do something like that, sell the acc idc, i feel so much better now that ive done it.

but i mean the memes are still lit

i just got 30def and 40 prayer :3
im a f2p noob. but i have about 1,3mil

runescape is fun though, if you play in moderation. i know its easy to say, do not get addicted, but still

look , i only accumulated 12m experience, these jpgs are up in the 20m's

12m ruined me, but if you say so, okay

From time to time, yes

anyone wanna b friends

i have it installed but not running atm
gpu was like "is this some kind of joke?"

I used to, then I stopped. I tried coming back via buying an account, but I got scammed. I just wanted to be strong.

my old acc got hacked by some chinks and when i got it back it was 99 atk/str/def with somewhere around 20m worth of items in inventory. it got hacked again and permabanned but oh well.

Welcome to life

I've been playing since 2001, have maybe 20 accounts, and have never had a single one of them 'hacked'.

Seriously, how does this even happen?

idk, man. happened to me four or five times over different accounts

i wanted to start OSRS but really cannot be arsed leveling up all my skills for the second time. they should really give you the option to be able to transfer your skills/items.

obviously removing any that were implemented after, wouldn't be too difficult, could even take a snapshot of the account then spawn it in OSRS. i'd probably consider playing again, but RS3 sucks dog shite

Three things.

1. Don't give your password to anyone else.
2. Make sure your password isn't easy.
3. Don't bot, download "RSHacks" and use the same password on forums as you do your game account.

Solved.

Let me reiterate on #3 a bit.

Back in 2002 a big thing happening was fan forums and shit. The passwords were collected using low protection MD5 formatting, and so they could be hashed to find the password. Early PHPbb engines were easy to find SQL injections, then download the DB, and hash passwords, steal accounts. And in come cases, admins set up forums specifically to collect passwords to steal shit.

This is still happening today.

Join critical-damage.org #1 OSRS Pure clan

Your advertisement looks like spam, get fucked.

i know how to passwords. i never went on any fan forums or anything. i would just go a while without playing and find that my password no longer worked

Apparently you don't know well enough then.

The likeliness your unusual username was singled out for brute forcing is slim to none. You slipped up somewhere.

Fuck you but grats. Although I got jad on 4 kc so I can't complain

Wut I think I'm up to 25m xp and that's weak. And the game ain't ruining me I honestly just afk most shit and do laundry or dishes and the like while I play

I was botting RS3 but got softbanned. Fucking quit after that.

I'll stick to RSClassic

Hell to the fuckin yeah I do nigguhhhh

Nah osrs is the only way I go. And I don't mean actual afk unless I'm using guthans in nmz. I meant I jut don't pay attention to it and click here and there. Only works with wc, fishing and skills like that

I'm not really sure what version "osrs" is. It looks like it's Runescape 2.8 though.

Whatever the screenshots are look like shit, but the actual RS2 in 2003 was just.terrible.

Your mothers breast cancer is pretty edgy too.

Dungeonearing had a weird glitch couple years back for item transfering.
Not sure if I was hacked or what but lost 250m.
Everyone was claiming it was my fault for botting.
As If the years I wasted were full of efficient robotic clicking...
Rs3 came out shortly after,07 scape was a restart as if I wanted todo it all again with shit stats and no money just for some oldschool graphics and lack of stupid combat system?
Tried going back on and couldn't even assist some kid with a saphire bracelet in lumby lol, tried again a year after and I think my account is gone.

Easy daily money-
kingdom management quests, into coal and maples. Keep near 100% or go erry week.
Battlestaffs x64 for varrock diaries completion - easy if your good stats, otherwise less bataffs per diary completed.
Made so much money getting most of 99 craft of daily bstaff purchases.
Other shit like tanning dragon skin, brutal running, and investments, but good money/time ratio.
Slayer. Slay hard and slay often and you'll get enough drops to pay for your every th ing and then some, + treasure trails, which may suck alot but overall it adds the fuck up. - just wish I finished slayer before the combat nerf.

You should of been there for the original combat nerf of 03.

When we went from RS1 to RS2, all of my pure fighter accounts, my battle mages, my prayer beasts, etc etc. Useless.

Old school runescape. So many people didn't like rs3 so jagex has the classic shit back on a few servers. I think it's whatever runescape was back in 2007

Classic never stopped being a thing, I've been playing it since 2001, always been there.

Runescape 2007 I think appeals to a nostalgic 20's group now who grew up on it 2004-2007 in school. Honestly to me that game is trash, classic was perfect in every way.

Sure wish they'd give us fucking updates though, you guys in 07 get them, why not us? Fucking Paul and Andrew need to use our shekels to give us shit to do.

Yeah strated just after the pumpkin head halloween. 06?
Freshman year grounded as fuck, I'm practicing my Spanish mom!
Meanwhile I'm lost in varrock chopping trees like 15 was easy I should get 99!

i.imgur.com/40wT4Mf.png

Yeah and then those stupid fucking party hats the year before were exploding in value.

I was trading them for Rune Large helmets by the dozen was was fucking thrilled with myself at the time. If only I had the idea to save a few dozen.

Got so out of control they soulbound the halloween scythe and april bunny ears to us. Dumb cunts.

It's still fucking soulbound too.

i never got rich in this game never got a 99 but i played for years i used to log in and just do random shit all day kill cows for the hide tan it and craft it get bored sell the remaining hides and go do a few treasure trial runs got old after a while and i just kinda quit

always pick the rainbow boots over the spiked boots if you are a sick cunt.

>i.imgur.com/40wT4Mf.png
>2 plebbiest 99s
just give up