>No João Mário
>No Renato Sanches
>No EliGOD

This nigga Fernando, I swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG55Ze_Dj20
youtube.com/watch?v=BoxA9ghHkOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Island is drawing agaisnt hungary its a must win today. Posting TSUnaldos for meme magic

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo could fuck off to be fair

I feel sad for Adrien, he probably had the best season in his career and he still won't have a chance to play in a top international tournament lel

Joao Mário on the bench, this coach is absolutely clueless
Unbelievable. Entire preparation for the euros was a 442 adaptation and now he's going to play Ronaldo alone as a striker with two wingers from the fucking turkish league

fucking
kek

we're gonna be last in the easiest group, mark my words

Any decent streams for the game lads? I've just been doing stream 2 watch

How hard is it to play with William, João, Adrien and add André, Renato or Moutinho.
Heck with a midfield as stacked as ours, might as well scrap the forwards.

>Moutinho

What about Renato to be fair Joao moutinho didnt do shit and you can see the instant impact he has when he was subbed on but it was too late last game

It's unreal. Our best midfield in years and its' potential is cut short by this retard manager. This should be punished with prison time

>Moutinho
> No Adrien
dropped.

We need to implement the system Pep uses. 11 midfielders playing at the same time.

>No Adrien

Not even a zbording fan but he deserves a shot at least.

Portugueses a falar inglês
kek

Not a sporting fan either and I want the Sporting trio playing. Especially João Mário. The guy was one of the best this year.

HÁ LÁ UM A ACABAR

Sorry no spanish here. This is an American board owned by a chink.

I seriously don't get why Adrien doesn't play.
He was the best player on the pitch in our game against belgium.

I belive him switching from Jorge Mendes to another agent plays a big part in this.

#MATEMOMENDES

>He thinks Eliseu should start over Guerreiro

I don't know why people have the nerve to think they know more than Santos when they hold retarded opinions like this

Cacofonia

Same, but I have no problem with Danilo playing instead of William or Renato instead of Adrien, but leaving João Mário on the bench is insane

Is that you Anderson?

youtube.com/watch?v=GG55Ze_Dj20

>it's a "ronaldo has one bad game and everyone turns on him" episode

>>No João Mário

RIP my fantasy football team

>one bad game
how long has it been since he had one good game? Scoring tap ins is not having a good game, btw

Got 200 smackaroos on Portugal. You best not fuck this up lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoxA9ghHkOM

Joao Mario is the best player we have but unfortunately Jorge mendes is longer his agent so our coach won't field him every chance he gets

>nani
>quaresma
yeah you fucked up

WHO Sup ForumsBP HERE?!

Is big Rikky Carvalho going to play again? I got him in my fantasy team.

Like almost everyone.

Hoping for a draw

Yes

Yes he's GOAT

VAI PARA O C A R A L H O JAMONE

yes, let's hope he doesn't break his hip bone!!
Love how everyone thinks he had a great game against Iceland because of a couple of tackles when he won literally 0 headers and the goal was his fault

Who Sup ForumsBA here?

>I don't rate Quaresma

Nothing personal m8, I have nothing against Portugal, I actually wanted >you to win in 2004, but not now

The goal was Vieirinha's fault

But I think he should play Fonte because he's better in the air

Why the fuck is Moutinho playing?

Mendesgal

to even the playing field

you fucked up

yeah, blame it on santos.

>William, André Gomes and Moutinho have NEVER played together before

you literally cannot make this up

William with the current Moutinho and Gomes for cover is asking for a lot of trouble, all Austria needs is to pack up the midfield with intense cover and they won't be fast enough to dismount it. I'm with the anons here, Sporting midfield + 1 (my favorite is Rafa, but Quaresma/Nani on the wing is fine too) would be half way there. Routine is important here.

Are we leaving Ronaldo alone up front? Is this even a 4-3-3? What the actual fuck man.

Abel meteste a tua mão
E fodeste a nossa seleção

Agora cá estamos outra vez
Para varrermos o francês

Com as bandeira à janela,
O cigano faz a tribela
E o Éder factura com a canela

O Ronaldo levanta a taça
O emigra invade a praça
E as francesas vão com o tuga para casa

lala lala lalala

Can you fags even compete?

PORTUGAL
PORTUGAL
PORTUGAL
PORTUGAL

ronaldo------quaresma
gomes----adrien----j mario
william
raphael----pepe----fonte----cedric

there i just fixed your team
now go win something

>William
>Nhonhi
>Quaresma

Good way to fuck up

4-4-2 only works when you have a strong player who can gain possession of the ball with his back to the goal. Our only player capable of doing it is Éder.

That would be my team as well.

Adrien or Sanches instead of Moutinho is what I'd really want, as you need someone with high work rate on the field. Moutinho would have it if he wasn't recently injured.

sportinguistas e benfiquistas de merda

You always need that, in every scheme.

That's when you ask Santos why we only took one very average striker and packed the team with similar midfields.

>Arien
>william
pls, our team already plays slower than a snail, we don't need even more low speed on the field.

não sei se a bandeira foi intencional ou não mas 10/10

>Adrien
>slow
>pace needed for defensive mids
confirmed for not watching sporting play

Who cares about portuguese football, lol

>watching teams that finish in second
>ever
top lel

>pace not needed for defensive mids
confirmed for fatlard that knows shit about football.

Chegaste tarde hoje. Costumas ser o 3º poster.

I WANT MOURINHO NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NO NOW!!
I WANT MOURINHO

I'm sick of seeing this team with stupid tactics and soulless

João Mário played almost nothing the first game, even so I wouldn't take him out. Moutinho needs to bench for Renato or Adrien, we need someone to play in the middle with no fears. We literally play in circles even when we have space in the center of the field.
We are missing Bernardo Silva, he would be the one to play in the place of André Gomes and changing "wings" with João Mário through the game and going into the middle.

Ronaldo barely gets the ball from the wings. He barely gets the ball on foot since his teammates can't into ofensive. The few chances Ronaldo got to score a goal he fails hard, way too hard. He seems to be suffering from NT decease of "only you can score, the others suck ass and can't into shooting or scoring and you have 5 chances to score instead of more than 10 like on Real Madrid"