Arrow to the knee

Battle-Born

Battle-born

Dragon-Mane

overwatch

I'm a vegan

Battle-Born master race

Gray-mane ofc

DON'T KNOW EITHER.IF YOU DO YOU NEED TO LOSE 400 POUNDS AND LEAVE THE HOUSE ONCE IN A WHILE YOU FAT FUCKS.

i identify as a pyrofox. i dont like you referring me as a battle-born/ gray-mane

You seem super upset about video games for someone that's not at 80% body fat. Try doing some sit-ups until you either calm down or die.

AHH..FATTY IS BUTT HURT...

PS. 80% BF YOU WOULD BE DEAD NIGGER.

Battle-born
i love the empire.
But i do have a lot of respect for Gray-Mane, FUCK THE ALTERMER. elf fags should be wiped out.

if you dont know either then how would you know anything about people who do know them?

Battle born 4 life!

I PRESUME EVERYONE HERE IS FAT AND LONELY. 100% OF THE TIME I AM RIGHT

grattle bane

you are here. can you not cap lock like some kinda of retard? go troll tumbler or reddit

Super Mario

Gray Mane, Battle Borns are a bunch of try hard fags

its gotta be battle-born
that guy at Helga who helps you and tells you to join the empire is such a chill dude. not some log loving fag like the Stormclokes. Stormclokes supportin Gray-Mane can go to Hell

moar?

More like these?

SAME PEOPLE AS HERE FAT FUCK. JUST LONELY FAT FUCKS WEARING A DIFFERENT HAT.

Gray mane

Both clans are shit.

Arrow IN the knee.

ohhh my sides

No lolligaggin'

I dont even mod

well the be honest, taking risk and reard into account that may just be worth it, considering all the shit your general dragonborn carries arround.

>viking ISIS
>winter muslims

which ENB is that friend?

Kek

What mods you have?

Fucking PROFLIGATES

>be bandit
>posting up in an old tower with bandit buddies a few miles outside falkreath
>our sniper, a perpetually drunk dark elf, says he sees someone coming
>some nord chick with an old battleaxe and wearing a loin cloth merrily strolliong down the road, a huge ass purse on her hip.
>money AND rape? signmethefuckup.tapestry
>we get ready to ambush her, but as she gets closer we realize she's about 6'3 and built like a fucking mountain
>wtf-ever, there's like eight of us
>wait.. now there's only seven
>six
>five
>fo-oh fuck, this bitch is quick
>two of us, me and the chief remain.
>chief screaming at me to kill her but I'm too busy trying to not get my head cut off
>manage to stab princess murdertits in the thigh, but that only makes her madder
>she gives me the meanest fucking look you ever saw and screams something at the top of her lungs
>sounded like 'foos'
>all I know is I ended up flying backwards into a tree
>broke a bunch of ribs bleeding pretty bad, can only watch as she headbutts the chief to death.
>did I mention the chief was wearing a helmet?
>and she was not?
>my vision fades as she walks over to me, I silenty pray to stendarr before finally blacking out.
>come to a few hours later, realize my remaining possesions are a dagger, 8 septims
and a single lockpick, also I'm in my skivvies.
>long-ass walk to falkreath
>such is life in syrim