Okay Sup Forums hydrocodone withdrawals are seriously making my life a living hell, how the fuck do I make it stop

okay Sup Forums hydrocodone withdrawals are seriously making my life a living hell, how the fuck do I make it stop

Other urls found in this thread:

getkratom.com/6-bali-kratom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do more hydrocodone, duh.

Get some more hydro

you dont, you have to just push through it.
doing something to get your mind off it is good.

Suboxone

hang yourself

Sweating will help ALOT. Sauna, hot shower, anything.

Drink a ton of water also, you wanna detox yourself so you feel normal sooner.

Also, I think kratom or weed are great ways to stoo cravings/ w.d

Shoot dope faggot

Fap at the speed of 88 mph travel back in time to stop from taking the first one. Doing this in a delorean helps a lot

weed, and im not even jk or b8ting you

Just have to ush through it, I had withdrawals when they put me on hydro for my tonsillectomy and they were shitty because i really couldnt work out without causing my throat svere pain.

you can:
>tramadol
>suboxone
>kill yourself
>deal with your own irresponsibility like a man

Lots of generic imodium

You'll be OK. It's sacking balls now and it will suck balls for a while but tough it out, it won't last forever. Once you're done with withdrawal I would suggest you consider staying from drugs and alcohol.

>withdrawals
Grow a pair, faggot.

Have you ever been physically dependant on a substance?

I know how you feel user, I soon will start hitting the withdrawals, worst thing is the rls but it goes away after 3 days, take immodium with some xanax and you'll be fine, take potassium tablets so depression doesn't hit you as bad, and drink energy drinks before you lay in bed all day feeling like shit

From experience it's gunna be a rough couple days but Kratom along with some advil should help make life manageable.

naivefag detected

Why would you drink energy drinks while laying in bed detoxing?

Loperamide. It's available over the counter in every chemist or pharmacy in just about every country in the world.

I'm not kidding when I say this shit is magic. Within 30 minutes you'll stop feeling the chills and aches, your mind will clear up, and you'll be able to function like a normal human being.

It's a synthetic opiod that doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so it doesn't get you high. It's absorbed by your large intestine and will save you from the horrible endless shits that come with opiate withdrawal.

Because it doesn't get you high, and it's so effective at stopping diarrhoea, it's the active ingredient in Immodium and almost all other over-the-counter anti-diarrhoeals, so it's extremely easy to obtain. You can buy it on Amazon or other places online very cheaply, and there's no risk whatsoever of overdose.

Depending on your tolerance, I'd suggest starting with 40mg (20 pills, they're usually 2mg each) and tapering down over the course of a week. You can't get physically addicted to loperamide, but as with all things there's a risk of psychological addiction, so don't be a faggot - plan your taper and stick to it.

You can do this, user. Don't let some bullshit drug control your life.

This

>>getkratom.com/6-bali-kratom

You can take alot of immodium, it hits certain receptors like opiates but it doesn't get you high. Will help the nausea and such. Look it up on google.

Then either take some benzos to chill or some weed, will help a bit. But sadly part of being a opiate abuser means at some point you will withdrawal. There is a price for feeling that good all the time.

If you are really desperate make poppy seed tea, it will give you a slight bit of relief due to opiate content, but beware you can also get hooked on that so use it to ween yourself off.. Google that too, most whole foods and similar stores with bulk grains and stuff have poppy seeds, go snag a few lbs

no one suggested
DAT LOPE

yet??

go to walmart
buy loperamide
get the walmart brand, its only 98 cents.
i think its called "diarrhea medicine" or something, just make sure the only active ingredient is loperamide.

lope acts on some of the opiate receptors, but not all of them. like, it'll take away a lot of the withdrawal, and get you a little fucked up.

just take 1 every few hours, walmart brand is incredibly strong for some reason

I'm like..almost 2 months clean of a 2g a day 2 year IV heron habit. Just get through it, you'll be happy you did.

>immodium doesnt get you high

what? when i took it i was nodding like fuck.

maybe it interacts with levitiracetam

Like three people already suggested lol but appreciate it

stop taking hydros, start shooting heroin, its much better. Also i fuck with these 10mgs theyre amazing with some xanax

Jesus dude, I took 4 immodium once and didn't shit for half a week.

Valium 10 mg three times a day for three days
Hydroxyzine 50 mg three times a day for three days
Clonidine 0.1 mg two times a day for five days
Loperamide 2 mg two times a day for three days
Ibuprofen 600 mg three times a day for three days
Daily multivitamin once a day for three days
Drink a lot of Gatorade.
Source: I'm an RN who works at the county jail. This is our standard opiate kick pack. You will hate life and feel sick, but you'll get over the hydrocodone.

You ever had opiate withdrawals? You *pray* for constipation, otherwise the shit just pours out of you like Willy Wonka's chocolate waterfall.

What if the person is also withdrawing from Benzos? Specifically Clonazepam

im sure its just a fart

>specifically clonazepam

worst experience of my life prepare for hell.

iboga

>lopermide

I got wicked mudbutt from some ching chong food last week and I pretty much thought my asshole was broken for about 3 days. I was gifted some Imodium and now I'm a new goy. Glad to say my portal is functioning properly today.

I'm not a heavy user, 0.5mg/day for 4 years. Every time I cut it down even a little bit I get sluggish as fuck and kinda tweaked at everything.

We give them the same pack for benzo withdrawals. Valium is a benzo (you already knew that, though) so we basically just sub it in and flush their system. They still crave their drug of choice. Our "repeat customers" are put on kick pack after kick pack. Everytime they come back to jail.

OP here

Just finished dropping some napalm on toilet Vietnam, I've got some immodium in the cabinet that I'll be using. appreciate the help dudes

Sup Forums is here for you bro. Hydrate like your life depends on it. You can fucking do this!

Shut up faggot, he's going to die.

KYS you fucking niggers.

Remember to check your ass for cracks.

Hahahaha! Meh... Only thing that really might kill him would be seizures, legit ones. Other than that, he's gonna be okay. People rarely, very rarely, die from opiate withdrawals.

I like how people like you try to compare taking pills to slamming lolllll YOU PIECE OF SHIT

how much did you used to take?

OP, do you trust your wife? What I mean is, do you think she'd go behind your back? Try to hamstring you?

Because if you do, there's no reason in the world you can't keep taking that hydrocodone

truth, only pussy's and rich kids get withdrawals from pills

Water, and fruit.
And detox shit but thats hard to do without being in rehab

Yah, seizures. He's going to have lots of those and poop his pantaloons. He'll be dead soon, anonalonnalooski. We need to come to grips with had and wave goodbye as he shuffles off this moral coil. Perhaps on Skype?

Drink fluids, smoke weed, I've heard to sit in a sauna but I never did that when I went through withdrawal. basically what most people are going to say. Could also get some tramadol.

Good luck OP try not to kill yourself.

Go
To rehab you dumbfag

Sigting in a suana will heighten the risk of a seizure

Could be a good show. Fucking code brown inbound...

Get a cane and punch an Australian in the face

Just get a diaper dude

Well then I guess i'm a pussy because i certainly am not rich

He will be missed. I am truly sorry for our lots.

Take a hot shower for temporary relief. Benzos/ibuprofen/small amount of hydro maybe. Not enough to get high on just a wee bit

So...can I fuck you? Not in a queer way or anything gay like that.

I guess ignore that one then.

>just a weeeeee bit

Junkie alert

Junkie alert

anyone has tried to buy drugs from doctor drugs?

Hes kinda right. Im sick as fuck off heroin, got a couple hours sleep and just did some work around the pad you dont see me making a thread of it.

Stop trying to save him you asshole! This is going you happen whether you want it to or not!!!

OP, you go take that hot steamy shower right now.

Kratom

>a goy has no name

Hydros are the pussiest opioid addictions. Quit trying to be a fucking therapist, faggot. Yeah, I've gotten hooked on them, and I dealt with my irresponsibility by feeling shitty for a couple days. Jesus Christ Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of queers these days.

Not OP but I've never had any success with kratom. Nothing ever happened.

Op i forgot about this, sold at your local smoke shop as well. Gets you a buzz and usually no withdrawal effects, as long as your not spending 40$ a day lol

I just came off 40mg IV dilaudid a day. Vicodin is fucking nothing. You don't know withdrawal. If you're able to even post on here, it isn't that severe. Good luck.... You'll be back on hydro a day after you're sober.

Do more hydrocodon duh

This..

>m-muh old Sup Forums

Finding a dirty Doctor is extremely difficult. You have better luck convincing a very old Doctor to script you anything.

Caffeine stimulates dopamine/serotonin. Something you're lacking right now.

just take one or two lope tabs, no need to take ten...

It's going to take longer than 3 days to feel 100% probably more like a month.
You'll probably cave though and take more drugs to take the edge off, prolonging your withdrawal/dependency.

You can do it if you're strong good lick.

Consider going to meetings and finding support there. A ton of people have made it through worse withdrawals and you'll find their support there.

gabapentin will help, large doses. 3000mg or so takes the edge off.

I had the same problem i just smoked myself retarted all day ery day

opiate addict for a couple of years, percocet & oxy. vicodin might as well be candy. i just quit that shit.... about 2 weeks of no sleep, aches, sweats & severe muscle spasms. just man up and push through that shit. don't be a pussy like most addicts that are afraid of being "sick" it passes.

just dont be a pussy

Hahahaha vicodin addiction. Anyway. Here is actual advice.
Taper off. OE stop use all together. Its the only gateway drug. I am the user that takes over 300mg of morphine because of car accident and collapsed spine. I run out early and go through actual withdrawal when I miss a dose. Find some lopermide a.k.a. immodium. Its a gut acting opiate. It'll fool your body into thinking its dosed. Take for a week. And stop. You'll be fine. I suggest you find something else to be recreational with. When you abuse them you never know when you may depend on them for actual relief. So only abuse drugs you won't need later on in life. I take dilaudid and msconti- two strengths together along with klonopin temazepam butabityl and a PPI. The makers of vicodin were sued because it has more euphoria than heroin. Making people abuse it for life pain not actual pain. I suggest you stay away from synthetically made opiates like tramadol they have a low ceiling. Morphine doesn't have a ceiling dose. I can take up to 500mg every 12 hours without catching a nod. I can't come off my meds I would kill myself from pain. I suggest you stop it before your pain receptors are wonky.

just don't be a pussy

Unfortunately, he's not going to make it. OP is going to die.

You'll want to switch over to Valium b/ro. .5mg clonazepam is equivalent to 10mg Valium. Strongly recommend a 1mg/week deduction in order to avoid seizures.
I'm tapering off 2mg Xanax with Valium.
Don't fuck with benzo withdrawal, you can die. (Grand mal seizure, etc)

Lopermidr is a gut reacting opiate.

why'd you quit?

You sound like a nice lady. I'm sorry to hear about your car accident. On the bright side it sounds like you'll never have to leave the kitchen again.

Considering its the only withdrawal that can kill you and I have had several seizures because of it. I get it for seizures.

Seizures and mudbutt ftw! RIP, OP.

Not even fucking close are you fucking retarded?
Id say 3mg clonz=10mg, if not 2mg.
Plus clonz has a 36 hour half life valium is only a couple hours.
Clonz>Valium
Search benzodiazepine chart on wiki

hydrocodone withdrawals? fucking pussy, try withdrawal from shooting morphine 60s.

take some cough medicine, robitussen. ull feel better and i doubt ur sick enough that ull puke from it.

Electrolyte balances are the #1 killer of men aged 16-35. Stay hydrated. Keep some salt and sugar in you.

Order some kratom, it is cheap, legal, and it works

Imodium will help you. It's over the counter give it a try.

Oh i read it wrong, didnt see the point before 5. I still think 2mg would be =10mg valium though. For the high points not including how long for each.

Put sharpie in pooper...works every time