We in Sweden just got ourselves our first "gender neutral" changing room in a bath house in the small town of Gävle...

We in Sweden just got ourselves our first "gender neutral" changing room in a bath house in the small town of Gävle. Fuck my country, and fuck feminism. This is fucking stupid! Sup Forums what do you think about this.
Pic related. It's the door sign.

GO IN WATCH TITS MOVE ON

Well, time to get in there, slap your dick in peoples faces and yell "This is what you asked for!"
... or the swedish equivalent thereof.

>feminism
lol

It's gender neutral, so feel free to use it.

Moron getting angry for nothing. What a surprise.

Tbh it's up to them to waste money on something hardly anyone will use. When other companies realize it's a big waste they won't do it anymore. It's not like its your money lost.

i was so confused reading that shit, boycotting it, are you with me, fellow gävlebo

It's kinda weird but I would not give a shit about it if I was you.

Detta verkar som en dum idé.

> 2016
> butthurt about shit that literally does not matter one single bit

Sweden is the cuckest of all countries in Europe and the native swedish are royally fucked
Worst, our beloved leaders are trying to imitate sweden's feminist, muslim-loving, terrorist-ass-kissing behaviour and introduce it to our countries

Greetings from Germany, stay strong, swedish non-moron friend

werid shit

This is the best thing to do.

only gonna be fat people tho

So this bathroom will become the perfect stop for last minutes fucks, because no one is ever inside.

Here's a novel idea: Try minding your own business fucktard. It'll help your blood pressure and that painful feeling in your ass.

I don't obsess over where other people are pooping, that's fucking stupid.

Ok?

Alltså hur i helvete orkar man bry sig om folk som av nån jävla anledning känner sig som speciella små snöflingor och vill byta om själva??? Jag far aldrig fattat hur folk orkar bry sig så mycket om skit som inte gör någon jävla skillnad i deras liv.

Hur fan kan en viktig del av ert liv vara att sitta och vara kränkta över att folk gör grejer som inte rör dem...

I guess you're missing the point: it will change from a gender-neutral changing room to a "muslim only" changing room or even a room for praying

don't believe me? Just write it and I'll tell you a story of something similar that's already happened

Lol who the fuck cares

i'd be concerned if they'd poop in the changing room-

Well, then: Do tell.

plurp lerp klep slup plep dlet tud fud but sut cuv tuv wuv im a faggot mon frere

Have you been there?

Go everywhere nude and tell people youre a nudist and to not impose on youre feelings of who you are.

Oh I forgot. People in Sweden are okay with nudity. Just shit in the urinal then.

Vad är det för fel på folk? Föds man som något är man det. Man kan inte komma senare och ändra sig lite då och då. Finns två kön, man och kvinna. ska du byta får du operera! Inte fan kan man gå runt och hitta på en massa skit så som "genderfluid" stollarna. Liksom "idag är jag kvinna men imorgon känner jag mig som en man" Skjut asen

Why does all this degeneracy have to be smeared in normal people's faces at every possible opportunity?

toss your panties and re-embrace Odin you fuckin' heathens.

>repent
>pillage again

first: do you disagree?

You cunts are worse than feminists in your whining. Fucking pathetic. Nut up or STFU

Seriously how stupid do you have to be to believe a business would ever do this. This is all paid for by tax payers.

>sails south
>hits germany
>wiped out in 48 hours
>muslims take up the free land

I see your game Ahmed.

Just tell you're fucking story.

It's just promoting the acceptance of mental disorders, instead of actually helping. Sure, some people are gay, bi, straight, and all that normal stuff.

Then there's gender fluid, other-kin, and other shit. A disease made by tumblr and what not.

Usually gender issues are related to a mental disorder of some kind.

This is yet another proof, that the world is going to shit.

men created the world with two bathrooms, SJW's on tumbler are attempting to recreate it with many/one bathrooms, pls try to read a little before u post

u sound really fat

This is why we need more government sponsored propaganda.

Join the Nordic youth or what ever they are called. Become the ultimate sweed Adolf(Sweedolf), get sick haircut and overthrow the goverment.

Does it effect you? Why the fuck do you care? "Oh noes, I have mind my own business and respect other people!" YOU are seriously the degenerate sack of shit.

well, thats how feminism works. they just care about how people shit and piss.

It's a bathroom anyone can use, including morons like OP
>mfw people getting so triggered by a sign next to a toilet

Dont really care, would be nice to see some tits i guess. Are you scared to show the traps your dick user?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. What in God's fucking name do Muslims have to do with trannies? Muslims *hate* trannies, for a start.

What this world need is a new mass extinction. Hopefully then, we'll evolve to become much smarter. Or get a new humanoid species, that's much more clever than us.

Affect, you illiterate fuck. Keep your stupid opinion to yourself.

>being this triggered
Who gives a fuck? Live and let live.

Triggered so hard you go into grammar nazi mode. Thats precious

Tell us, god damn it

Do you require a safe space?

I'm right though, as opposed to you.

Gold tier YLYL

Only things that made your cold heart feel

Buuuhuuuhuuu, sorry for having an opinion. But I do care. These people need mental help FIRST before doing anything drastic, but that's expensive as fuck, especially in 'murrica.

And I especially hate these 'special snowflakes' that just wants attention, cause they suck in life.

>Tells person to "keep your stupid opinion to yourself"
>That person's opinion literally *was* "Keep your stupid opinion to yourself"
lolwut

trans people themselves aren't involved in this either. this is likely misdirected help from straight people with little to no contact to trans people. maybe 40 year old hon is involved though idk.

I want to move to sweden and live in bathrooms faping to lolis

Binary trans people aren't involved in this. This is for non-binary trans people. I personally don't support the idea of there being more than two genders, but I don't give a shit. Gender neutral toilets are more for that group, though.

Jag kommer åka till Gävle om jag ska bada :P

>:P
you'd fit right in

It's an indication of a much bigger socital problem. It indicates a culture is tolerant and even aggrandizes mental illness. Except in a few extreme cases, we are a sexually dimorphic species. For someone to think they are gender neutral or trans is not normal, and it should not be treated as such. Not to mention the number of people who self identify as either of those things is far greater than normal occur, indicating this is nothing more than attention seeking behavior of a level indicative of, again, mental illness. Self harm for attention is diagnosable.

*your
but alright
happened this year:

There is a college not too far from where I live. Last year, they (principal, student's committee, professors etc.) thought it would be a good idea to introduce a new room for the students to use: the relaxation room. The basic idea was to create a room (that was specifically designed as being gender neutral) where students could kick back and relax, study in silence, read etc.

Now, problem was that (even though this is a western country), thanks to our sweden-oriented policies of freedom and tolerance, more or less radical muslims where allowed to go to this college as well. The next problem was that this room was also designed to give people of every religion a place to pray. So the muslims, being the tolerant, open people that they are, started to "remodel" the room: they installed means of cleaning your body, put up room dividers to seperate men and women, put out the koran, prohibited people who showed obvious signs of other belief (Sikhs with their turbans, Jews with Kippas) from entering, forced everyone entering to take off their shoes and clean themselves, introduced opening-hours for non-muslims (as to not interrupt their prayers) etc.

When the principal and the student's committee heard of what had become of the room, they immediately shut it down for good. What happened? Every muslim union on campus accused them of racism, intolerance, anti-islamic resentments etc. They organized protests, wrote letters, started polls and demanded that the room be reopened

None of the muslims saw a problem with the room being prohibited to jews, sikhs or even women who didn't veil themselves. Luckily, the principal, a woman, has more balls than most of the male professors or collegues from other colleges so she put her foot down and is now working on changing the room to be a classroom

No it wasn't. It was: I don't understand why people care about things that don't directly affect them. The sign of a stupid person that is basically just a parasite on the people in society that do care. For instance about retards like himself.

maybe you should first read the actual process of transitioning and being accepted for hormone therapy first. hint: you couldn't be more wrong.

ur the kind of person that sits back and watchs the world burn... maybe dont get in the way of people fighting to make a better tomorrow (one that hasnt fully degraded back to the stone age with lack of stability in our society which is always amplified when u cater to the minority).

oh, well that might be. but i'm questioning if a change room is a toilet.

its not grammar, its english, ur not typing it wrong, ur using the wrong word, its like saying irregardless. it just makes u look stupid and then people stop paying attention to u

This may come as a surprise to you, but "normal" is not static, and it certainly isn't defined by your particular belief or opinion

>all inclusive bathroom
>slippery slope
>somehow leads to exclusive Muslim only room
>mfw

>what do you think of this?

Not bothered in the slightest, what whiny faggots you cuckservatives are.

Be sure I'm part of a society that accepts and alters itself for mental illness.

I do not accept mental illness as healthy.

How is this difficult for you to understand?

Stop being so harsh, maybe he's dyslectic.

This

none of what you said matters at all. trans people can't be helped other than to transition (at least for now and the foreseeable future) and ostracizing them is sure as fuck not going to help anybody.

>Mfw the new government turned out to be cucks all along

So then what is it?

>sexually dimorphic

Do you even know what this means? Doubtful. Also gender =/= sex faggot.

>biology isn't normalized.

Ok there.

read::
(if u know how to look up big words on google)

So people who want to cut their arms off or blind themselves should also be allowed to do it?

Yeah, you know what, fine. Go right ahead.

But you don't get to alter society to fit your mental illnesses.

Thanks for agreeing it's mental illness, by the by the by.

Maybe you should start reading about mental diseases, and how it's a big part of gender identity issues. Hint: people are just attention-whores.

Boho. Dont go there faggot. Problem solved. Its not something that actualy affects you in any shape or form.
Its not like they remove the male/female ones right?

>Except in a few extreme cases
Why is it so hard to accept that the brain sex not matching up with body sex *is* one of these extreme cases?

Doesn't exist. It's that simple. It was once normal for men to fuck boys. It was once normal that women were regarded as chattel. It was once normal to... fill in the blank. Simply because you've declared something as normative, does not make it so, grammar nazi. It's not that hard of a fucking concept

Vi får betala för det...

No that was never normal. Were do you faggots get this nonsense.

ur wrong about one thing, human beings adapt, change and evolve. so really what you personally define as 'mental illness' is simply someone not conforming to norms. Wanting to change your body isnt abnormal. The problem is that mutilating your body to accomplish this goal is.

Germany?
Dortmund?

you don't even know what a mental illness is. it's an alteration of thought behaviors that make the individual suffer. a lot of different things, such as depression, fall under the category. treating the mental illness is not to "correct" their thought behavior but to alleviate the suffering.

i am certain i know more than you about it. it's called gender dysphoria since the DSM V. yes, being transgender without transitioning can (likely) cause mental illnesses such as depression and social anxieties. "attention-whores" isn't yet classified as a mental illness however.

>mutilating
>normative
You know you can reject anything that's normative. And then you'll be left with nothing. Your society will regress into a dystopia full of mentally fucked up people. Like Sweden.

correct

Greece, Rome, among other ancient civilizations, the middle ages.

Because of the sudden prevalence.

Something that statistically happens once in 100,000 people should not suddenly change to one in 1,000 people.

The real kicker is the link to social media and attention. People claiming their are trans or other job or any of that shit is linked to attention seeking behavior.

I'd wager there's always been people who've experienced what ever it teams folks experience; it's just that currently tech has given them the ability to realize it. I don't understand it, but I'm not put off by it and am certainly not threatened by it, I don't really give a shit. It's more amusing and interesting to me, at least, to watch and listen to those that are howl however. They are the one with the mental illness IMO

*trans

No. Just because you degenerate mind wants to believe this is true doesn't make it so.

Uuh, these have existed for years in Stockholm, there is one at my gym aswell. I see no problem at all with this, I'm not a feminist at all but who the fuck cares? Seriously.

The feminist-hate is a product of having such low creativity/intelligence to find something else to discuss. If you were smart you'd be discussing economics, or some other area that needs expertise, instead you're on Sup Forums "BWEEEE FEMINIST" like a fucking nigger screaming "RAAAACIST", fucking dickhead.

Seriöst, skaffa dig ett jävla liv din pajas. Jag vet att feminism är jättejobbigt, men du kommer aldrig att få ligga eller få en flickvän om du beter dig på det här jävla viset. Desto fortare du inser det desto fortare kommer du få lite nice fitta i ditt liv.

Helt ärligt du är i Sverige, det enda som är värt att grina lite över är invandringen som spårar ur, feminism är fan inget verkligt problem, varken för dig eller för feministerna.
Själv är jag precis hemma från en tripp till Kristianstad där jag idkade samlag med en extremt fager tös, vi snackar 300likespåinstagram-söt. Lägg din fokus rätt.

My theory: trans people have been around forever, and it's only now that it's becoming socially acceptable to come out and do something about it. It's only the number of *reported* trans people that has increased, remember. I mean shit, there were fewer known gay people fifty years ago, but that's just because nobody wanted to admit to it.

Are you retarded ?

Tja OP. Svenne här. Tycker att någon får ta och nuka vårt störda land.
Feminism har förstört allt