There was a time when Black People existed. They were fighting for civil rights and they were right to do so...

There was a time when Black People existed. They were fighting for civil rights and they were right to do so. They had jobs, owned clubs and even made good music. (Jazz and the likes) Black families existed. They were fucking people. So what the fuck happened? I'm sure black people becoming loud niggers wasn't MLK's dream.

I'm black and I can tell you exactly what happened ...we got comfortable. There began to be less and less of a reason to try because things were being handed out left and right. Now "they", because I sure as hell ain't with the rest of them, expect things to be handed to them instead of working for it.

This sense of complacency has ruined the structure of life for many of them.

That being said one of the things that absolutely drives me crazy is when another black person tells me that I work to hard....WHAT THE HELL ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! Sit on my ass?!

The negro elite, became mulattoes, then became white (strangely Obama is doing the reverse), so the worst of the worst continued to be black.

RIP Black People. You will not be forgotten. The few of you that exist among the ranks of niggers. May you get yourself some of those hispanic or other races before the niggers do and breed yourselves out of existence. I don't want to her female niggers loud mouths either. May your suffering end swiftly.

Thanks for the insight my Sup Forumslack Sup Forumsro. I hope no one confuses you for a Nigger

this
you sure are the unluckiest of all: I guess Niggers tell black people like you you behave too white (because you work and don't fuck over everyone) while rednecks call you lazy nigger, right?

Definition of terms:
Black people = regular folks
Niggers = low class blacks

Firstly, you need to realize that niggers were still around 50 years ago. But, much like the rest of America, the bad side of life was rarely represented in any type of media. Example: Leave It to Beaver and other TV shows showed the pinnacle of family potential- not real world scenarios.

The niggers have always been there. It's only become more obvious with time because they repopulate young and often.

Niglets are often born to mothers aged 18 or younger. With little time, it's realized that welfare (the gov) will give you a monthly stipend for every child you have. So, naturally, they keep having more children to get more money. Nobody said the money has to be spent on the kids.

Over time, this attitude has caused niggers to spread much more quickly than any other race.

Consider this: how often have you seen a nice neighborhood turn to shit after a bunch of niggers move in? But conversely, how often have you seen a shitty neighborhood turn into something wonderful because a bunch of great people moved in?

Society, much like time, can only move in one direction. And the niggers are breeding the most navigators.

the defeat of the organized working class did the most damage, crack and gangsta rap finished the job. but why are you surprised when poor people act like garbage? poor whites are just as bad, and even dress the same

black women only have themselves to blame for the plague of niglets. they burn the coal and pay the toll.

now niggermen get the best end of the deal, because half of them go to prison to the other half who stay out can fuck their women and the convicts' women at the same time. given those odds, would you not go around slinging sperm like a leaky yogurt truck?

I guess they somehow got to believe the black sterotypes themselves.
>cant read, write or speak properly
Muh ebonics, muh culture
>cant get no job because of unsufferable behavior
They dont want no black people in their joint
>peer pressure to be violent and criminal
I love the hood

niggers move into a neighborhood because it's turned shitty. don't confuse the symptom with the cause

the cause is jewish real estate manipulation

I'm absolutely at a crossroads when it comes to people. At the end of the day all I want to do is collect my paycheck, cook some dinner and come home to my apartment and chill with my cat and play the Witcher 3. That's it.

I work my 60hrs a week and make good money and don't bother anyone, I don't even try to be that funny guy at work or the "By the book" I just stay out of people's way and make sure my job is done and if I can make the work easier on others and if they offer overtime I ALWAYS take it.

I get treated by blacks the worst though out of all races.

I disagree. I live in a nice neighborhood that has a new nigger family moving in to the house across the street every year because the owner rents it out through the government, targeting "low income families" to "give them a chance."

Look up Section 8.

I remember when I was in Highschool people literally questioned me everyday on my race because of the way I talked.

I'm sorry I don't talk like Mad Max and grunt every other syllable out of my mouth.

I honestly can't even eat or look at a box of oreos without thinking "That's what they used to call me".

that's because the landlord is cashing in on that government tit. he's also hoping to push down the property value on the adjacent plots so he can buy them up cheap if the owners move in desperation, then flip them for a profit.

this is called "block-busting".

btw, if you neighborhood was actually nice there'd be no niggers

they called you Oreo? Seriously?
>I get treated by blacks the worst though out of all races.
well, who would have thought?

The only solution to the global negroid infestation is extermination.

don't let em drag you down, user. contrary to popular myth, white people actually very much like black people when they aren't being violent criminals

shit my Sup Forumslack friend. You're welcome here on Sup Forums. We discriminate but it's because we love you

It's true. I have no problem with my sister dating a black person.(mentioning because I recently found out she is) If she dates a nigger though... I'll have to shoot.

Haha I still remember this one teacher really didn't like talking to the other black students in my class, but she liked me. So one day she decides to make me the class "pet" and say things like "If you guys don't behave I'm going to get user on you" and other shit like that....it got even worse from there. I just brushed it off and the others knew I gave no fucks.

Lucky for me I didn't get bullied, just ridiculed on race (which I guess is a form of bullying?). Most people thought I was cool except for the drama kids (because I dated some girl and drama and broke up with her, but honestly why the fuck would I be scared of drama nerds, what are they gonna do snap their fingers at me?)

Haha actually when I see the black hate threads I find them funny. I love to illustrate and paint in my spare time and when I see the propaganda art some of it is pretty damn hilarious.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

no races on Sup Forums

except poo in the loos

black people are based. they bring the bantz like nobody's business and have a sharp eye for clothes. what's not to like?

wow, this teacher really is full of shit, she reminds me of this one teacher on "Everybody hates Chris"
Did she (like that one) ask you race-typical questions like if you know your dad, own guns, ever did drugs etc?
Well, at least there isn't the hardcore bullying, so that's good I guess

___ ___ ___ ___ ___
/\__\ ___ /\ \ /\ \ /\ \ /\ \
/::| | /\ \ /::\ \ /::\ \ /::\ \ /::\ \
/:|:| | \:\ \ /:/\:\ \ /:/\:\ \ /:/\:\ \ /:/\:\ \
/:/|:| |__ /::\__\ /:/ \:\ \ /:/ \:\ \ /::\~\:\ \ /::\~\:\ \
/:/ |:| /\__\ __/:/\/__/ /:/__/_\:\__\ /:/__/_\:\__\ /:/\:\ \:\__\ /:/\:\ \:\__\
\/__|:|/:/ / /\/:/ / \:\ /\ \/__/ \:\ /\ \/__/ \:\~\:\ \/__/ \/_|::\/:/ /
|:/:/ / \::/__/ \:\ \:\__\ \:\ \:\__\ \:\ \:\__\ |:|::/ /
|::/ / \:\__\ \:\/:/ / \:\/:/ / \:\ \/__/ |:|\/__/
/:/ / \/__/ \::/ / \::/ / \:\__\ |:| |
\/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \|__|

because niggers say that they act too white

how do we eradicate niggers without killing blacks

clemency for anyone with a belt, for starters

She just kind of made me her spokesperson on her behalf to the other black classmates and she would ONLY pair me up with me and kept the other students with their specific race. I guess she thought it wasn't obvious, but I mean come on...

I remember one time she just said "But they'll listen to you" the fuck do you mean they'll listen to me?

holy kek

>But they'll listen to you
"But They'll listen to you!"
"What do you mean, mam?"
"You's a nigga, they gon' believe ya"
>yfw

Oh I knew what she meant, just the amount of disbelief at the time was staggering. In my mind I'm just thinking "How about you man the fuck up and run your class instead of getting me to play Ambassador to Lord of the Flies"

yfw you became the MLK of your class

She's female, so of course she expects you to do her work.

Only I've never been shot..

give it time

Heroin happened.

prohibition happened old money got scared restricted trade came in it all fell apart you've got a handful of corporateocracy industries of scale still "operating" but its becoming a battery hen social farm... top heavy pyramid masses of resources existing and through the stopping of creation are going to keep lifeyears 50-150+ alive parasitically feeding off the government.. which is one thing, then stopping and curbing further growth is another. solutions simple, remove the excess, the heavy baggage, leave the sick the elderly the retarded etc etc behind. the young will catch up or perish, the ages will redistribute themselves to something more reasonable. all starts and ends with cannabis prohibition it can be solved today.

They became the property of the democrat party, to be trotted out and displayed when victimhood was politically expedient. Which is pretty much 24/7 now.