What would you if you actually came across a herd of fluffies?

what would you if you actually came across a herd of fluffies?

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/36751#search=user_id=3288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably pet it and move on with my day

I honestly doubt it would just let you leave

Gun it down and fuck the remains.

No lube.

Oh shit mybad, thought we were talking bout furries..

Adopt it and be nice, while still playing mindgames with it and laughing at its limited intelligence.

If they looked like that I'd just ignore them. If they were smaller and can actually talk then idk if my abuse urges would kick in.

would keeping an alicorn in my pocket net me some sweet highschool girl poon?

Sauce of picture

probably get bit.

Fuck you nigger, reading the filename didn't help me.

its not my fault you cant find something even when it gives the artist name.

The artist is named "Fwufee" if I'm not mistaken. Go to the fluffybooru and type in the search:

artist:fwufee

You're welcome, I'm trying to do a good deed of helping autists across the globe.

Newfag detected

Her panties are so questionable

Then you are beyond any possible solution we are willing to bring

questionable is one of the categories.

Break out the 12 gauge, and blow them into dogfood.

I'd pillow the mares and foals
the herd would have to take care of them since you can't abandon females

I've been looking for this. Thanks!

who is the seed demon in this pic?

This gives me such an erection. Would fuck her as the fluffys screamed in the back ground.

Fwuffee had two sister characters. One ran a fluffy sanctuary, the other was an abuser.

Before I finish reading this...this isnt hugbox right?

weirdbox par excellence

oh I see any more pics with
her in them?

does it have any form of abuse?

at first looks like weirdbox, but I've never read this story

i just might have a few

oh ffs
>fluffy sheds long winter fluff
>owner goes to get trash bin to collect fluff
>comes back to see the fluff turned into a new fluffly

happy now

Checked.

Give it carrots and kisses and roll around with it in the grass

Tis thread of fluffy ponies pleases me greatly!

she was younger in the older art

nigga I'm only into fluffy ABUSE. Not weird box, especially not hugbox. A simple yes or no would've sufficed instead of typing all that to you dumb nigger. I certainly didnt want to waste my time reading all that story if it wasn't what I wanted.

Jesus you're autistic. But we're in a fluffy thread so I guess that makes you double autismo?

what about a VR game?

Warning: Dumping some current but unfinished comics

This is good. I haven't seen this before.

oh sweet fuck this smarty better fucking suffer.

I think artist-kun's fluffies actually looked like these when he first started.
And these would also look more like fluffies with bright colors and stubby legs.

its actually based on a story by another booru member, so even though its not drawn up yet, I know how it ends.

this page is the newest, came out 24 hours ago or so, so maybe another new one tonight. As of now, its the last one available

Can you link me to the story? I can't seem to find it on the booru.

Amusingly, just days before this comic started someone complained about the hypocrisy of wanting to abuse fluffies but first writing a five-page explanation about how it's justified. This comic is a living parody of the whole concept of justified abuse.

What's the name of the story?

its a six part story called "woes of a new owner" by iasche
The author actually presents an interesting spin on "smawty syndrome" The fact the the MC doesnt actual want to abuse Skippy is interesting

I found it.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/36751#search=user_id=3288

Dropping some of my other favorite artist : McGonagall, AKA Mr Magow Magow

Today on mythbusters... fluffys!!!

my sides

Be nice to them. I'm not cruel to animals. Very unmanly in my opinion. No one gets respect for punking a punk.

At least that makes the part about fucking them less weird.

Laugh

and now for the fake last page.

That just makes it an even more typical smarty abuse story. The MC is a completely sensible guy, that the fluffy must literally shit on everything to drive him to abuse it. But the end result is the same: fluffy gets abused. In the end the only difference between regular and smarty abuse is that you've been willingly getting angry at imaginary characters.

well, i could spoil the ending for you, but im too lazy to actually place it in spoilers

LOL!

Dude, neither eightchan's fluffy board, nor fluffybooru nor these threads can get a simple fluffy simulator game project on its feet. You think a fluffy VR game is feasible?

>unzip

ignore them or take a quick photo with my phone and then ignore them

Would probably "D'aaaaaw"
But depending on wether I am in a hurry to get somewhere, I'd most likely ignore them for the most part.

If it was on my way home, or when just going forba walk or something, I'd probably pet them for a bit. Maybe get them something cheap to eat to give it to them on my way back.

I wouldn't adopt one, they're feral, and I'll probably have one as pet already, since they exist they are probably purchasable.

Cant believe no one has posted SMOKEY WAWA yet

Considering what a meme it has become by now, I'm surprised there aren't more variations of the theme.